Warren Says

"If you are offered a quick profit, respond with a quick NO"

Warren says:

"Your all retarded.

Value Investing is the only way to beat the market you impatient fucks. Did you honestly think you could win investing in this intangible shitdust".

Attached: a01.jpg (462x508, 28K)

Bump for droping truth bombs on these delusional fucks

Yeh, I honestly cannot believe all of these people invested in this shit. There is literally nothing to back their investment up...

Give me reliable safe returns any day.

Warren also lives like a middle class loser and donated money to a politician that wanted to tax his estate at 65% when he died, he makes money for no reason at all and has autism.

He manipulates billion dollar corporations as a hobby to make them run more effectively.

99% of his estate is going to charity you retard

He lives frugally because he realises that money (bigger house, swimming pool and Ferrari) doesn't make happiness.Despite this, he still has $80BIL more than you and your shitcoins.

>he makes money for no reason at all and has autism.
A lot of these ultra-rich boomers are the same as the autists who try to get really high scores in shitty arcade games but were born before video games. If he was born 30 years later his name would be synonymous with Galaga world or some other autist shit where you make the numbers go really high. He's just doing that with bank accounts since that's all there was back then.

this. tahts why i invested into nimiq.

Attached: nim info.png (1000x5374, 700K)

based and spectrumpilled

Attached: 1510879519458.jpg (323x250, 14K)

> Value Investing is the only way to beat the market you impatient fucks.
But beating market is dependent on finding an alternative strategy to markets'. And if markets were to value invest solely, that wouldn't be a way to beat them.

>Your

Crypto is dead mate.

Why would the masses buy something that is dead?

It died and BIZtards lost all their money whilst I was laughing my ass off.

Stay mad, fuckers.

Your = Your money is gone.

You're = You're are never getting it back.

I'm not a fucking retard, I just speed typed this because I could not hold back my excitement.

Value is subjective. Grandpa might not value it cause he doesn't understand but enough people did and the ones sensing it early enough got already rich. The dumbfucks are merely those who come when the party is at it's end. And lastly bitcoin was the only chance poorfucks had to invest early. They don't get invited for profitable startups.

Isn't it funny how so much human behaviour boils down to getting bigger numbers? I imagine any intelligent alien life sees us as the retards of the galaxy.

>"Greetings earthlings, we come to share the secr-"
>"DAH, I MAKE THE NUMBERS GO UP!"

>"uh, ok, uhm, if you want to make a society that sust-"
>"NO DOWN, MAKE THE NUMBERS GO UP. I LIKE IT WHEN THE NUMBERS GO UP"

>second human walks in

>"I HAVE A BIG MEAT TUBE AND PUT IT IN THE WOMEN CAUSE I MAKE THE NUMBERS GO UP"

>"NU-UH! YOURS IS SMALL AND YOU CANT FIND A MATE. I MAKE THE NUMBERS GO UP"

Attached: pakleds 2_zpsgvae7kjh.jpg (720x480, 28K)

I'm crying

Warren Buffet? You mean the guy who told people not to buy bitcoin in 2014? Sounds like a retard to me.

He told everyone not to buy it because he saw that it was inherently worthless.

There were enough retards to pump the value of it for a few year, but it is now crashing down and it will NEVER go back up.

lmao fuck this grandpa makes all this money and still buys mcdonalds and coke like a good little goyim, the literal hodl till you die meme. I actually want financial freedom early so i can enjoy my life and pursue my interests

Honestly value investing is babby shit. He makes what, 7% a year? How the hell am I going to get rich that way? Value is not the only mover and not the only thing that should be considered unless you have infinite time for your investment to pay off. More turnover = more profit. If you can ride the waves you make much more money.

>top post.
>make the (you)s go up.

Attached: 1416380337325s.jpg (123x125, 3K)

This. Unless you are billionaire retail investing is a loosing game. Real money is made in Private Equity / M & A / LOB / Venture Capital. 5x-10x and in some cases 20x-100x are common. For some fucked up reason “accredited investors” (this status is based on existing wealth, not on a exam testing investing knowledge) are not invited.

Most of the money WB is via private equity except in few cases. He buys undervalue companies, improve efficiencies and get preferred dividends or exits. This is institutional investing at a highest level. Just like University is a meme to keep middle class debt-slave and wage-slave, Index/value investing is a meme unless applied at institutional level with big money. Besides all those index funds shareholding companies re killing shareholder-activism again unless you are a billionaire.

So be refpilled, learn value investment and ratios, but be assured that you are playing a game with a tiny tiny capital and informational asymmetry which institutional investors like Buffet has.

Invest your time in a business that would generate 20-30% yield and forces you to learn a real skill even if it fails. Also invest your time with your family and friends and pets. Time is most important currency you have. And yes invest some in some selected crypto, if you are not “accredited”

> are not invited

Typo. “are only invited”.

value investing is for people who are already rich, or who have rich parents. i had a friend, chinese, who would brag that his parents are both phds and who are rich. he loves value investing and buffet. clearly because he has the time and can afford to be patient over the course of 10-50 years.