Name a shittier company, pro tip: you can't

name a shittier company, pro tip: you can't

Attached: snapchat-logo.jpg (700x393, 36K)

Who gives a shit?

Just you watch brotendo. They are going to get picked up by another company in less then a year.

Jow Forums LLC

Blockstream

*lowers dividend to 1 cent*
heh, nothing personnel, kid

Attached: wojak_aaaaa_hat_ge.png (500x600, 228K)

Blue Apron

Went in on Snap and GE this year. Absolutely justed. Thank God the pharma I was going all in on recently got bought out at a huge premium

They need to make a fee system for "premium" snaps and they can make some good buck.

It’s a publicly traded company brainlet.
It would just make (even more) people switch to Instagram.

Walmart.

Only use it to see hookers i'm planning on buying.

Exxon and Monsanto

Sears

Uhh, nope. Nobody wants to touch this steaming pile of near-dead dog shit. IPO was the best thing the founders could have done -- they know they were dying and needed the cash out. Anyone who owns stock got deep dicked.

Pretty valid. Blue Apron is also fucking dead. Truthfully NONE of those meal delivery companies have figured out how to turn a profit. They'll all disappear within the next 5-10 years.

implying my high school senior sister doesn't use both and won't continue to do so

instagram is for displaying status over time and networking ie young folk facebook/linkedin only more material driven as young folk are less strategic with their 'flexing'

snapchat is for displaying status daily via story/quick news/chatting or planning with friends

Your sister is technologically retarded, user, and behind the times. The kids these days are all using Instagram stories, which is snapchat but better.

perhaps you're correct about insta stories growing popularity, user

I believe there is room for snapchat, however. at least more room than its current 5.80 stock price

I know a lot of people who started posting instagram stories instead of snapchat. Even I stopped using snapchat. I only ever used it to get at thots lol. I don't see how it can be profitable without shitting up the app with ads which is kinda happening already.

My startup desu

You'll make it fren. Or die trying.

It is overvalued at $5.80 per share. A company's P/E ratio should be 1:1 unless it will be worth more in the future, which almost all of them will. SnapChat will lose revenue in the future as it's lost its cool factor and is not the best service provider. It is worth less than a 1:1 PE ratio.

Ehhh I don’t think you have any idea what you’re talking about. What you’re saying is completely wrong/ makes no sense. Start by googling what PE ratio is.

EA

POO'd

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fpatrickmoorhead%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F10%2FIBM-logo.jpg&f= (1280x800, 35K)

Wait for this shitcompany to crash a bit more then go long for their Hyperledger Blockchain tech

bitcoin group se

i mean just look at their stock
not short selling them is like wasting money

Smartcontract.com

/thread

they are massively in debt because they took out tens of billions of dollars in loans to buy back stock over the last 10 years or so, in a rising interest rate environment I wouldn't want to go anywhere near them.

Apple

Helios & Matheson

Attached: nvidia.png (523x96, 4K)

Wait for an even larger crash then?

Lol Apple is/has been an amazing business. What are you talking about?