How do people like picrelated get the motivation to work on hard problems all day, every day...

How do people like picrelated get the motivation to work on hard problems all day, every day, failing constantly and facing frustration, usually in sunny California or New York or college campuses filled with Staceys fucking Chads left, right, and centre? How do they not lose all hope and get depressed?

EVERY single advance today is by some guy who looks like this. I am not impressed by people such as Joe Rogan guests who run marathons. Physical exertion is natural. Show me the guy who will painfully adapt to our modern world by concentrating and sitting in a chair all day, and this will be the guy who will conquer things.

I'm asking because I'm an ugly beta male and I have no idea where the motivation can come from when I know I live life on hard mode and other people get everything handed to them. I'm too demoralised to work hard. And I live in a cold country with nothing outside ffs.

Attached: 1460259-rich_guy.jpg (319x368, 24K)

it's called Aspergers user...

You must realize first that life is not just about sex.

This. They have evolved their mindstate beyond the basic normie level unlike you.

Pretty simple. It feels good to be good at something. This is almost a human universal. So you cling to the technical thing you're good at when everywhere else society rejects you.

You will never understand. Sorry.

Unless you are rich which is less than 1% of the population the rest of the chads and regular joes don’t get anything handed to them.
You’re just a faggot autist who fails to recognise the struggle behind a good body etc.
If you think it’s whatwver then why don’t you get a nice body and stop complaining about chads?

The funny thing is that a lot of smart dudes I know happen to also be attractive or rich, get rekt senpai.
You will meet dudes who are tall attractive, smart and successful.
If it makes u feel shit instead of motivated you’re not going to make it.

People get their motivation from different things, some get it from money, other from that sweetheart who broke their heart in high school and in their search to be successful enough to get back at her they found pleasure in being the fucking best. Some are just born with it, absolute fucking autism machines who live to solve problems. Some just had very strict parents and learnt discipline.
Find ur own path faggot.

First take the intro to Cthulhu Dreams and create an 8 minute song using those chords. Then whenever you're in public listen to that song on your beyerdynamic headphones. Works every time.

Take away the acne and braces and hes just an average jewish guy

Strict adherence to self determined principles, that's the only way. It cannot be taught to you. Genuine interest only gets you so far. Fear of failure is a good motivator. If your identity is based upon your performance then you will be inclined to perform rather than destroy your sense of identity.

They want to fuck the Stacy's - Chad's already banging Stacy, why's he need more motivation? Nerdo over here dreams of getting that tang.

I'm an overachiever, and I never ever feel like I'm good enough. I made 300 grand last year and still have constant fear of being homeless and having to give my dog to a shelter to be euthanized. the ol USA doesn't give a fuck about you dude.

A rich nerd can buy Chad's whores.

Attached: 6D516CB5-6637-4902-BECC-D83DD9F8CBAF.png (400x267, 191K)

Here's a protip: in every field, regardless of its prestige/image, the most successful people are almost always going to be attractive, well-adjusted people with high social capital.

Disgusting, weak weirdos are rarely successful at anything, including stereotypically nerdy pursuits. These people do not do well at uni and do not score good jobs.

Whoa, you're pretty much where every autist wants to me, yet still running scared.
Why not buy a bolt-hole on a cheap price of land in the country and stock it up so you will have many years or no worries even if you do lose your job. Or something similar?

>Why not buy a bolt-hole on a cheap price of land in the country and stock it up so you will have many years or no worries even if you do lose your job

I'm still most likely to die of stress, loneliness, and heart disease, by a huge margin, over nukes or civilizational collapse. I've been in enough stressful situations in my life that I understand that I don't have much of a choice as to what my instincts and cortisol will do in a black swan event.

Not a bad idea though, lol. How much do you think the hidey hole would cost?

Make enough money and get in shape and girls will fuck you. If you’re extremely ugly it’s likely you have a weak chin and or big nose and a sliding genioplasty for $3000 at your local maxillofacial surgeon and or $10,000 rhinoplasty will help you a great deal.

So you're telling me that if a 10/10 Stacy should genuine interest in them they'd turn their nose to her? It seems more that they understand their social situation and have pursued interests that distract them from it.

id say just fucking go for it mate, the world needs people like you and steve jobs was no fucking chad. but every fucking chad uses an iphone and if you went up to one of them in the street they would be like "that steve jobs guy was a top bloke" and they would back you up any day of the week.

You might not be as physical or attractive as them but you make up for it in brains, use those brains to your advantage and you will become a 'chad' in your own right of a different kind. im like you and have been in a situation where chads have depended on me for something, once you get past the tough guy facade they are almost always super friendly people and only cocky and arrogant to people they dont like. Just be yourself and have no shame in who you are and gradually people will begin to admire you and what you have achieved. just give it a go, i think you will be surprised with yourself on what you can achieve

Lmao you clearly don't work in tech.

Attached: 1543539232944.jpg (500x500, 54K)

>I'm asking because I'm an ugly beta male
people who succeed are ugly alpha males. beta males just die alone and poor.

An alpha male takes whatever situation he's in and tries to dominate it. If you can't win by being a chad, you win by getting rich.

Im below average in looks but left college to start a business. Have a couple houses, in crypto, travel, have a comfy life. Whenever I hit hard times I just thought about how if I fail theres nothing to fall back on. No where I can move in for free and recharge myself, no one to help me financially, no gf to support me. Theres a fire inside me built out of anger and a desire to prove the world/people/women wrong. I definitely have a chip on my shoulder.

>I am not impressed by people such as Joe Rogan guests who run marathons. Physical exertion is natural.
Hahahaha fuck off fatass.

No. He’s right.
Steve Jobs was a good looking go-getter dude. He died a billionaire. Didn’t write a single line of code ever.
The guy who made C died poor (compared to a billionaire) the same week. Nobody cared.

If we are using money or promotions as a measure of success. Then yeah, how you look or being athletic matters most.

Also if you’re social and are athletic you have more innate confidence to complete things well.

This, but I think it has to do more with one's value system and inborn need for selfpreservation
Basically the autist or nerd goes through life without ever having much success in the dating or social world, this makes them naturally think that such things are not truly worth it and also gives them an outsider's outlook from which they can sneer at the stupid people who don't dedicate their lives to solving worldly problems (and rightfully so)
This gives them a value system that prioritizes problem solving ability and knowledge, with everything social as a secondary concern

This. Edison was a chad marketer who didn’t know shit but could raise money, Tesla died a virgin loser