So is this bullish or bearish?

medium.com/jibrel-network/jibrel-november-update-617ec7b174d3

So is this bullish or bearish?

Attached: Jibrel Network.png (320x180, 16K)

Fucking pure shitcoin with no exchange listing coming

the best time to sell was back in Feb, the second best time is now

Jibrel is probably going to come together at just the right time. We're still a few years off, but this is exactly the kind of project I see sparking the next big bull run.

I've always contended that Jibrel was Ripple 2.0. It may take a while for it to reach where it needs to be but when it does it will be significant. It might be 2019 but it could be 2020.

Jibrel is doing it right, I really think this project will be the one.

They are having a yard sale outside the Zurich office today, im not sure what that means

Trying to raise funds for a listing. Obviously doomed.

I, as a constant fudder of this project, am not able to find new FUD fiel. Therefore i am staying with the good old ones.

>No promised exchange listings (First triple BBB, then Q4)
>No beta wallet
>4/7 pilots delayed

This would hilarious if it was true. Either sauce it or shut the fuck up faggot.

You aren't a true fudder if you can't find current fault.

It would be amazing if someone was selling a used bouncy castle at that yard sale.

>Delivering this level of scalability (+US$ 100 MN in value) in a decentralized system will be a challenge

Wait, what? They've got $250M from seed and now saying that less than a half is a challenge? WTF?

I think the key part is "Decentralized". They can do it centrally but getting it functional without them will be difficult and that isn't surprising.

Though I always got the impression they didn't expect the level of interest they got from FIs. They really did seem like they had an idea that was better than they realized, more ambitious than they realized and more desired than they realized. If you look at it from an outside perspective the things they have lined up right now are amazing. If you have been following the project for a while you will know they bit off more than they could chew. Luckily they have the resources and connections to turn it into something but the timeline seems like it is a while off.

It's something.

dreidel network?
prepare to get JEWED

So what are you saying? They need to change their approach and be in fact centralized system like all the other FIs? Well that is actually not surprising but didn't they know it from the beginning? I mean they have solid financial background.

Either way I couldn't care less only if they deliver and Jcash is used for transactions worth millions..How do you think they'll deal with solvency when their token is worth 5 cents lol? Did they think about that in the first place?

Btw. Are you still adding to your stack at these price levels?

still holding since ico lol, JUST

They ARE centralized but the point is that work needs to be done before they are confident enough to handle large volumes in a decentralized manner while still remaining compliant.

>How do you think they'll deal with solvency when their token is worth 5 cents lol

You're fucking stupid and you should be ashamed of it.

really? i live in zürich. where is it exactly?

Got mine picked out

Attached: inflatable-pub.png (880x495, 711K)

>Seed Group
>He doesn't know

I meant liquidity. According to their page there is now 5,000,000 JNT pledged by "Commercial Brokers" which is worth around 250k. They've got transaction worth $1m. Who is going to provide liquidity for it?

tell me

Either whales will pledge their JNT or the price will need to be supported at a level sufficient for solvency.

We don't know yet. Talal said that more information regarding the transaction and Smart Sukuks will be made available around mid-december

Do you think it's fair that only "whales" (how do they define one btw..) can pledge their JNT? Why people with 10 or 20k would be excluded?

>Do you think it's fair that only "whales" can pledge their JNT?
The whole system is in its infancy. That is the approach they have chosen for now.
>how do they define one
That's clear, minimum amount to pledge is 1 million JNT.
>Why people with 10 or 20k would be excluded?
Probably something to do regulations and the fact that it is not currently scaleable to allow in every pajeet with 1k JNT, considering it is almost certain that one needs to go through KYC to be able to pledge.

Pools are a thing and will most certainly play a role later on.

Thank you for the answers.

WHy do they only hire Russian devs?

Considering the minimum is 1M which is equivalent to 50K right now it is entirely possible people with stack sizes as low as 10K and 20K will be allowed to pledge later on assuming JNT ever hits the multiple dollar range.

They have a Russian agency that they hire their programmers from. Thank god its Russians though and not a pajeet agency. If the team was filled with Rakeshes and Ranjeets I wouldn't be holding any.

Don't be racist user, we're all pink on the inside

>I could have had 1M JNT if I cashed out in January

Attached: 1543663809401.jpg (591x716, 28K)

That is a lot of JNT regardless. It’s top 20 wallets big. Someone with 500K still has a relative shitton and would be rich if JNT hit 600M cap.

They just hired a nigger. I'd just like to see a few devs from the first world.

>SexVag ID
Literally what.

>tfw 40k JNT
>literally bought the top

Why didn't I see it coming? It was all so obvious in hindsight

Attached: sad pepe.png (512x383, 54K)

The Sheikh will pour in money inchallah $1000 EOY, curse the kafirun and yahud spreading lies and fud.

Meant for

Actually meant for Sorry, I'm retarded

I got fucked too user. Do you remember how popular this coin was back then? People were asking about it in Assblaster threads.

Inshallah we will all make it. I am still fudding and accumulating. This is the best ID I will ever have so I must keep this thread bumped.

Tits or get the fuck out!

pic of your vag will suffice

Also sitting on 40k. I'll bump it to 100k, IF it goes back to 1k sats.

This shit will literally be 100$ one day if they don't fuck it up. Also you don't hear from it because it's fudded to hell. Also every reddit thread about it gets downvoted to hell so normies don't know about it.

based

It probably won’t get that low again unless something drastic happens to BTC. Volume is so low with potential listings on the horizon. You can’t buy 10K worth without sending the price 2X. This is the bottom.

I think so too, but my current plan is to accumulate BTC, unless JNT goes to a pricepoint I consider to be an unquestionable bottom. I stupidly missed my opportunity to buy at 1k sats, so I can't justify buying at >50% premium mere 2 weeks later.

$100 seems pretty delusional. If it hit $5 before 2020 it would be amazing.

2019 will be the year of regulations, custodies and mainstream adoption. Between late 2019 - early 2021 will be when digital assets will become a brand new asset class right alongside stocks, bonds, real estates, commodities etc...a brand new global asset class...

In order for us to understand how Digital Assets and the Internet of Value will evolve it’s good to look at how the Internet of Information/Data that we know today came about...

A little history about how entirely new industry and technological advancements changes the way works and humanity takes a leap forward on a global scale...

It was Sir Tim Berners-Lee that created the World Wide Web as we know today. He is considered the Father of the World Wide Web. However back in those days the World Wide Web there was a lot of bad actors using the World Wide Web just like what we’ve seen with the crypto currency space right now.

Regulations had to happen to weed out the bad actors. However, over regulations would have stifled innovations and technological advancement.

The internet started and grew here in the United States, over the last 20 years, the internet spread around the world, with this global network of exchange of informations this have change the world as we know it.

Thanks to President Clinton’s belief that we should not “regulate the internet like a public utility. President Clinton back in 1996 took a they a high-tech Hippocratic oath approach: First, do no harm (to the Internet).

Clinton introduced 5 Principles for Internet Policy that remain the Perfect Paradigm.

First, “the private sector should lead. The Internet should develop as a market driven arena not a regulated industry,” the Framework recommended. “Even where collective action is necessary, governments should encourage industry self-regulation and private sector leadership where possible.”

Second, “governments should avoid undue restrictions on electronic commerce” and “parties should be able to enter into legitimate agreements to buy and sell products and services across the Internet with minimal government involvement or intervention.” It would be hard to articulate a more pro-capitalist recommendation than that but, better yet, the Framework continued on to note that “governments should refrain from imposing new and unnecessary regulations, bureaucratic procedures or new taxes and tariffs on commercial activities that take place via the Internet.”

Third, “where governmental involvement is needed,” the Framework continued, “its aim should be to support and enforce a predictable, minimalist, consistent and simple legal environment for commerce.” This is where the Framework ventured into somewhat more controversial territory by trying to deal with sticky intellectual property, privacy, and security issues. These remain hotly-contested issues today but the Framework offered a generally constructive, “light-touch” approach to dealing with those matters.

Fourth, the Framework noted that “governments should recognize the unique qualities of the Internet” and appreciate “its decentralized nature and… tradition of bottom-up governance.” Because “the regulatory frameworks established over the past 60 years for telecommunication, radio and television may not fit the Internet” the Framework recommended that “existing laws and regulations that may hinder electronic commerce should be reviewed and revised or eliminated to reflect the needs of the new electronic age.” Regrettably, we’re still trying to clean up that old analog era mess to ensure that archaic rules don’t smother online speech and commerce.

Fourth, the Framework noted that “governments should recognize the unique qualities of the Internet” and appreciate “its decentralized nature and… tradition of bottom-up governance.” Because “the regulatory frameworks established over the past 60 years for telecommunication, radio and television may not fit the Internet” the Framework recommended that “existing laws and regulations that may hinder electronic commerce should be reviewed and revised or eliminated to reflect the needs of the new electronic age.” Regrettably, we’re still trying to clean up that old analog era mess to ensure that archaic rules don’t smother online speech and commerce.

Fifth and finally, the Framework argued that “electronic commerce on the Internet should be facilitated on a global basis” because “the Internet is a global marketplace” and “the legal framework supporting commercial transactions should be consistent and predictable regardless of the jurisdiction in which a particular buyer and seller reside.”

If he were to take a different approach and over regulated we may not have the World Wide Web that we have today, the world as we know it today would be completely different.

The older generations have recollection of how the world have changed before the internet, mobile phones, emails. The younger generation can only imagine how life would be without the World Wide Web.

Through the internet of information/data, the world is completely different. Jerry Yang may not had the opportunity to start yahoo. Larry Page may not have founded google. Steve Job may not have founded Apple. Jack Ma may not have the opportunity to be exposed to the internet durning his stay here in the United States and went back to China to start Alibaba, which lifted tens of millions of people out of poverty and brought China into the global commerce market.

Without the Internet of Information we may not be here on telegram, we may not have Blockchain technology nor would be have crypto currencies. Satoshi would not the chance to create Bitcoin which lead to other crypto currencies over the last 8 years. Vitalik, a Russian-Canadian programmer would not have founded Ethereum, he may simply be a unknown person living a normal life...

We are witnessing the birth of the Internet of Value and Digital Asset becoming a brand new asset class right alongside stocks, bonds, real estates, Precious Metals etc...The emergence of a brand new global asset class and Jibrel Network may be a important play in the birth of these new Digital Assets...

Hello Danny. Jibrel actually has a paid shill now.

Attached: Dannyboy.png (234x163, 19K)

i got 10k jnt for shilling

You never know. BTC night recover quickly and a send JNT back to sub-1K.

Where can I apply?

That Madoff guy in Telegram is probably Hans. He turned on the project pretty hard.

Seriously, what's up with all those trolls that surfaced on telegram in the past weeks?
>Philippe van Sternberg
>Madoff wasn't on the blockchain
>Kungawo Anikulapo-Kuti
It's all likely the same person. This is some disturbing level of autism.

Some are just random fucks but I'm sure some of them are Hans. He got salty, left the group and now several people suddenly appeared with the same naming convention and similar typing style. I think he he went full fudder after selling his stack.

Did he have a meltdown before he left or did he just stop posting out of the blue? It's hilarious that the most obnoxious supporter capitulated.

He was getting pissy at the team and then just left. He is still in other groups apparently just not Jibrels. Right after he left though suddenly you have all these people with the same typing habits shitting on Jibrel in TG each claiming to be whales like he did. Hans is out so it can finally go up.

I was giving him a bit of banter and he couldn't handle i and stopped posting.

I'm unironically more bullish than ever.

Fun fact. A few days after he left JNT dumped ass as 640Kish JNT was dumped on Bibox. He actually sold and he probably spent 300K+ on that stack.

>mfw

Attached: 1525589336187.gif (600x337, 2.25M)

99% of coins bought in jan would be worth less than jnt now, 99% of them likely are not ever getting anywhere near all time highs.

Thanks for the heads up Hans.

I really hope this is what happened and if I had a hand in it, it makes all the losses worthwhile.

Checked. There is no definitive proof of course but the timing was perfect. Whoever did it pushed JNT below 1K sats if I remember right. Because of the volume if they do FOMO back in if that want that same stack it will be at 2X or 3X the price since it is up almost 50% in Sats since it happened.

If there is a listing in the next two or three weeks he might neck himself.

I really hope so I always fucking hated that cunt

Hans didn't sell he just left the main tg

For SexVag. Such a great ID.