Convince me to buy an altcoin on Binance but it HAS to have a purpose other than just being a "Digital currency"...

Convince me to buy an altcoin on Binance but it HAS to have a purpose other than just being a "Digital currency". In other words, something that can exist alongside BTC without competing with it, and explain why the price will go up (why more people will be buying it).

Attached: Binance-1-678x381.png (678x381, 350K)

L

BAT

Explain why more people will be buying BAT and I'll consider it. It being added to Coinbase didn't do much.

Feetchain, the Ether killer

i dont give a fuck what you will consider kike

Well gee, then I guess I won't be pumping your coin.

>I don't understand what cryptocurrency is and think everything is a digital currency
Most alts on Binance are not competing with BTC. Why the fuck are you even here?

unironically, icx

probably gonna do a 20x soon

Bat is so much bigger than what people think..after it catches on, and it will with the amount of youtube shills that are going to be advertising it, it will become a form of online payment. You think a company will pay you in bat to watch their ad but then won't turn around and accept bat as a payment option? It's coming

BAT is genuinely total shit. The bat team has their own little kangaroo court and they seize your coins from your wallet if they suspect you got them by "fraud". 50% of their "verdicts" are wrong (Im quoting the team on that figure) and you have to email them to get your funds back.
Genuine 100% total fucking shit. The fucking worst. Worse than bitconnect.

>look up icx
>has a whitepaper and something called "yellowpaper"

Literally a piss coin from the sound of it, but I'll look into it.

Go ahead user, tell us how you really feel.

ren republic protocal just added. hasnt pumped yet. undervalued. catalysts this month. it's an exchange

Bump

>ICX
Imagine being this stupid

Can’t take my coins if they never touch their browser wallet.

To OP: BAT is your answer but no one is going to spoon feed you why.

I don't believe in BAT. Here's how it works:

1. Retards buy BAT
2. People who view ads get paid in BAT
3. Retards who bought BAT lose money as their BAT is dispensed to people who view ads

Go ahead, "spoonfeed me" and tell me what I posted isn't true. It's just crowdsourcing the money for advertisement viewing rewards by taking money from morons. How it got on Coinbase is proof that Coinbase is run by idiots.

bump

honestly, if Decentraland works, it has the most potential
for reference, watch "Ready player one"

Buy REQ sirs

>automated accounting for the crypto era
>modular architecture where different parts/adaptors of the network get improved at a different rate without breaking anything
>can into full fiscal transparency for NGOs, open sauce projects etc with the donation dapp
>automated accounting for the crypto era, you really didn't need to read the rest of it

REN. Price is currently low. Only 14m market cso. First dectralised dark pool to provide OTC. 100k to stake a node. Hasn't mooned yet. CEO is called Long Wang.

Good coin sirs buy req kind sir you get extra mozarella for free sir

BNB. You won't be able to use Binance DEX without it.

DENT