Giving up on crypto, what to do with my money?

Got $1,300,000 after Tax (initial was $80,000 and I got really lucky when exiting..)

it is all in a private bank and currently only $200,000 is invested into pension funds yielding about 2.5% annually as I'm trying to figure what I invest the rest into.

I'm 22, living at home so I will need a house eventually

what do I invest into? looking for lowest risk that could yield 5-7% annually

pic related back in December was my portfolio.
cashed out $1,240,000 minus 25% tax + $250,000 I already had in the bank before

Attached: Screenshot_20180103-112338.png (1072x7516, 912K)

invest in crypto

kys

sell option spreads

and taunt my luck? I already made good money, God bless, why would I risk it in the same gold eggs laying goose

Go talk to an accountant or something you unlimited super-faggot. Why the fuck would we care.

Obvious thing would be a vanguard fund if they weren't all dumping.

So kys

they know nothing, you people predicted the crypto boom..
not you specifically obviously but some of the people here know their shit, believe it or not

if i could just have 10K shot my way it would make a huge difrence in getting a house deposit

>yielding about 2.5% annually
Kek, I earn 13% pa in south africa

>if i could just have 10K shot my way it would make a huge difrence in getting a house deposit
good things will happen friend, but not for those who do nothing..

yer i know, girlfirned and i have been saving for a while. i thought id ask anyways.

your doing so well for you age.

A 1.25m today off 80k is what like 15x, i dont know if you bought the bottom before, but say you buy BTC now and it goes back to 20k, thats a 6x, youd have 7.5 mil. You wouldn't need to worry about a house or what to invest in, and thats using bitcoin not some risky ass shit to make 20x or more. Use what you have, your 1.25m wont go very far long term.

I only tell you that you should have crypto on the radar for the next decade. We're coming closer to good entry points.

I believe in spring 19 things will have cooled down so far that one can invest larger junks without the fear of losing too much of it short term and and a bright outlook for the next two years till 21. After that we'll see how it'll play out further but it probably just repeats more or less the known cycles.

or it could drop 50% very soon, you couldn't know.
I would prefer 5% yearly over 20 years than even a 50/50 chance of either losing it all or doing 20x...
and it really isn't 50/50 as sentiment is really bearish on crypto at the moment

Dont let these bitter bagholders persuade you into losing your money by investing in crypto, well done for beating 99% of this board

Congrats user, you made it.
Check my green ID, I will make it too.

Similar to predicting the next markets moves :)
unless you have inside information, mine will be purple-ish for example lol

I’m the only one that can help you.

Unfortunately, that’s not enough to make it. It’s good you’re 21, but you need more. DO not buy a house you fucking retard. Rent an apartment or move to a 3rd world while you use capital to make money.

Don’t buy stocks either retard it’s on the verge of a bubble. Stay in cash and 2 year treasuries. Use 500k to buy ETH hopefully under $100 wait for the new upgrade.

Wait a couple years using the cash to live modestly then you will have made it.

Attached: 104906AD-1132-4346-BC9C-C25FE4947C3C.png (750x1334, 360K)

This.

You made it OP, go enjoy your life. Congrats.

For starters,stop larping

OP doesn't 'invest'. He pumps and dumps. Fuck this guy.

With 1.5m you're nowhere near made it. You still have to look for opportunities etc, especially considering inflation.

OP trying to make noobs buy into his bags by posting a fake Blockfolio.

Thanks, how do you see casper affecting price and why?
why is ETH the future in your opinion when there are better alternatives in terms of technology (not work force)

This

It's funny, apparently you're a millionaire but you can't afford a phone with a proper resolution hahahabababababbaabababababaagagagaghahahahahahahha... Why do people larp on this board? I will never understand this.

Are there? So far I only saw promises. Also first mover advantage. The name is known.

Casper would push ETH as clear number one for 5 years at least. It's your best bet in the market atm. Of course there are low caps which may rise stronger, but they have lower liquidity and the risk aspect is way higher.

Your Jow Forumsice is solid, but isn't it convenient your blockfolio is $7M even.

Hahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahaha

He must have taken a screenshot when it became 7m, not far fetched, probably waited a couple of minutes for it to be like that
you need to know that if it was 7.01 it'd be a $10,000 increase so its not like he caught it on the cents..

Nothing is nowhere close to having better fundamentals for the most important aspects of a crypto currency for both price and future upside.

Decentralization and network effect. Nothing sacrificing decentralization for scalability will be better than eth. They will be the only truly decentralized platform that will scale.

Network effect is king as seen with BTC. No one will take their smart contract network effect. It’s up to you but $1.5m isn’t making it.

Round numbers happens to be when you take screenshots

I never said it is enough to make it..
I see your point and I do think ETH is good but with recent development being delayed and the overall belief in the team, Vitalik and the project taking a huge hit, it would seem like a huge gamble with both upside and downside risk in comparison to just buying in a mid-bullrun period with positive sentiment and good stop losses

Fair enough.

What do you think about taking on debt in general? I was thinking of buying a house but wasn't sure if I should take on a mortgage (even though I can afford it for years)

Attached: 1517757549790.jpg (1280x1050, 181K)

That’s cause I used all my money to buy stuff that makes money. Retard.

iPhone 8 good enough for me

This. At the very least OP should put 5-10% of his worth into ETH and the rest on safer investments than crypto.

Not recommended at this moment if you know anything about the economy and housing prices. Interest rates are likely to rise more. This will increase cost of borrowing and house selling will halt to a trickle, house prices then get slashed.

Don’t buy a house you fucking idiot. Only maybe a few apartments for rental income, but you don’t have much the REIT ETF is better.

unironically do this:

- put 200K in a stable coin (ex. PAX)
don't buy eth, btc or any other crypto.

- buy some real estate, like studio apartments and rent them out. the population bubble hasn't popped.

- buy some physical gold bars & take out cash

basically empty your bank account. when the recession hits the banks won't allow you to take out or use your money, when you put money in the bank its not your money anymore, its just credit that the bank owes you. like all loans they can default on it. it happened before. stay away from stocks and the financial world. a big crisis is inevitable.

Attached: 8fbeb84e854c209d6a6f8b74b1282e8d.jpg (581x849, 29K)

nicce larp

If I bought a house it would only be to rent it out..
sentiment on traditional stocks is rapidly becoming bearish and I expect the bubble to burst in 2019/2020 resulting in a >50% correction, hence why I don't want to put my money into these stocks but do look for a good investment opportunity
you can make money during these times by investing into VIX or shorting but this is all really high risk investments..thus this thread

this

Post real proof. Your screen shot isn't worth shit. ANYONE could claim to be a millionaire by posting a fake Screenshot. Any non retard knows your true intention: Post a screen with your actual bags but wit fake numbers so you hope noobs will ask themselves "wow, maybe I should buy into bis bags he probably knows what he's talking about, he's a millionaire after all"

Nice try

Nah i’m good no matter wat i post people gonna say it’s fake larp schloop schloop whatever the fuck. this board is incredibly jealous.
fuck off

>Nah i’m good
Hahahahahhahahahahahjajahaha exposed.

Why even respond to him lol, if you have a solid opinion it is all that matters..

>no matter wat i post people gonna say it’s fake larp schloop
It's funny you trying to compare actual time stamped proofs with a screenshot that even my grandmother could fake. You've got the bullshitting skills of a teenager

Thanks! I'm pretty much all cash right now. Reason I ask is I have a coworker who recently bought a house this past summer and also another coworker before him bought a house last year. Both of them are immigrants though (I think H1-B in the US) and I talked about buying a house as well. I guess I'll hold off on that given what I've been hearing around (you're the third person who has voiced a similar sentiment). I don't mind the property value going down in the immediate term, my biggest concern is taking on any kind of debt and currently I have none.

Right, I'm not that rich and I don't even have my own property to begin with. I just want my own house for various reasons both financial and personal.

Just curious for both of you, do you think the crypto market follows the stock market? I'm guessing if the stock market has a major correction, it'll bring down crypto with it.

Attached: 1517463921189.gif (395x313, 1.99M)

its our money, you faggot. Give it back we burn you and your fucking family.

y would i fake it to make me feel good inside to a bunch of neets on an anonymous cambodian stamp collecting forum

Personally, I would wait till the recession hits. Then buy a house for a good entry price (mortage free) and start buying back in the stock market every month a fixed amount of USD.

A really small percentage I would still keep in crypto though.

Now you have ultimately proven that your screen is fake. You really need to read a bit about psychology.

>Just curious for both of you, do you think the crypto market follows the stock market? I'm guessing if the stock market has a major correction, it'll bring down crypto with it.

it depends on the state of the crypto market in the year before (and up until) the market crash -

in 2015 when the price was steady for a year or so, if we had a traditional stocks market crash, people would see crypto as a legitimate store of value medium (if sentiment is good around that time as well)
in 2017 during crypto bull run, if traditional stock market crashed I would think hedge funds would be cautious of going into crypto that could just as easily crash like the stock market
now, in 2019, after a 85% correction, I think no hedge fund would risk its clients by entering crypto if the stock market crashes, even if they feel like crypto would recover, why? - because if they fuck up they would have to explain to their clients they invested into an asset that dropped 85% in a year while they were supposed to hedge their clients funds.
this is why they would likely just go to gold or silver where they could explain their actions..

Only one of us knows the truth and it’s not you, it’s real but stay mad and poor faggot

I could give you another 10 reasons why his (probably yours lmfao) screen is fake but I hate typing on my smartphone.
This has ultimately exposed him. If this board is a Cambodian stamp collecting forum full of neets, why is he spending time her let alone asking for advice. And it's nothing about impressing people it's about gaining respect or deceiving people into buying your bags (which are shit, BAT and OMG lmfao).

OPs portfolio is even worse. His larp is so low quality I actually find it insulting.

What people 10000x richer than you are doing

S I L V E R
I
L
V
E
R

Attached: 0E6115A1-0112-47B8-BE8A-C9438E7EF638.png (760x575, 139K)

>sentiment is bearish atm therefore never entering market again
>prefers steady boomercoin gains at 5% a year to high risk
>would risk the possibility of a loss for 5% a year

Why are you in crypto and how did you even make it in the first place

when u make u it u have time to post on stamp collecting forums

u don’t truly believe this is fake do u lmao ur just doin the standard biz larp boomer cope

I know this is fake also stop posting with a different ID.

no idea why my id changes too rich to care

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Based and redpilled

OP- listen to me and even if you don't understand it you NEED to just do it. Take 150k and buy physical gold and silver at a coin shop.

You NEED to focus on PROTECTING what you have instead of making a return given the current economic and political climate. Homes, stocks, etc are all overvalued and in a bubble because of criminally suppressed 0% interest rates for a decade now.

When fiat implodes it will be the greatest transfer of wealth in human history. A silver piece the size of a silver dime used to be and still is in much of the world .... equivalent to a days wage. The reason a dime doesn't buy you anything anymore is because if massive inflation by (((then))!

So literally every ounce of silver you buy for 13$ right now equals 2 weeks of wages historically since 1 ounce of silver equals 14 silver dimes.

So as little as 500 ounces of silver will have the value of 7,500 days wages or 20 years worth of days wages when we have a currency collapse and debt collapse.

Go ahead and invest 60-70% of your money even tho it'll all blow up in your face soon enough. But it won't matter at all because you'll be fucking filthy rich if you have a few thousand ounces of silver and or a bunch of gold.

Don't be a stupid zoomer or millenial and just take my advice. Gold is real savings and real money...the dollar value of gold is meaningless since it is gold that gave value to the dollar to begin with. You buy gold and silver so you can "make it" when fiat collapses. And your wealth in gold and silver is secure either way

Post graph you larping faggot

>It’s up to you but $1.5m isn’t making it.
Only Americans would say something as stupid. 1.5mm is easily making it for 1 person, you can live comfy for the rest of your life in 99% of cities/locations in the world. You are top 1-5% in all developed countries except a few

Only New York and L.A. matter for a good life, and an apartment there would easily cost 1.5M. But if you can find a decent job you can life in the best cities of the world

wow this is actually good advoce

Vanguard funds for the medium term, but the long term bull run is coming to an end. Go bonds, gold and the rest in cash right now. Bonds for the yield, gold for an 8-10% appreciation over the next 12 months, and cash for dividends, high interest savings account, etc. You made it, don't do anything stupid now. Congrats user, I'll see you there one day.

Seconded.

kek what is inflation.

>New York and L.A
Disgusting

>not Just investing in a fund that gives you 7% year which is 490.000$ a year and living of 300.000$ of this 490.000$ without working

are you retarded?

i hear you can get 10-11% yield by kys