This is not intended to be a Chainlink FUD thread, but what the fuck is this shit seriously?

This is not intended to be a Chainlink FUD thread, but what the fuck is this shit seriously?

You cannot find normal pictures, let alone profiles of, "Chester Bella" or "Danny Boahen" anywhere on the internet.

Why the fuck Chainlink has partnered with them and why do they want to be associated to these kind of projects? I mean it seriously looks like a bad joke.

Associating yourself early on with obvious scam alert projects made by bunch of Pajeets is not going to help "adaption". Seriously concerned.

Attached: What the fuck is this.jpg (1747x524, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chainlink/status/1071102975903444992
youtube.com/watch?v=P_iO30bDEIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also white paper no where to be found even when they said its published.

Got weird feelings about this, can Rory give a explanation about this.

Anyone can say they're going to use LINK in the future. Just like any Pajeet can make an ERC-20 scam. It's nothing note-worthy.

LMFAO

Why issue statements like these then officially?

twitter.com/chainlink/status/1071102975903444992

What if it turns out 2 months later that it actually was a total fucking scam. You just don't give a fuck? Chainlink does not give a fuck?

They said they are working with chainlink, not using it

Partnership essentialy

I can’t believe people seriously worry about this shit. Which one of these scenarios seems more plausible?

1. Sergey has personally spoken to the pajeet team and is satisfied they are a legit start up. They may or may not be successful, but they’ve spoken to each other about implementing the tech.
2. The chainlink team has had no communications with the pajeet team, but they are simply now taking the strategy of following up ALL announcements of projects that will use chainlink mainnet, regardless of race, chance of success, etc.
3. The Chainlink team have spoken to the pajeet team and can clearly tell it’s a scam or unprofessional but don’t give a fuck and just care about announcing shit to pump the price of the token.

Personally I think scenario 2 makes the most sense. But the fact of the matter is IT DOESNT MATTER. In a years time when 200+ “partnerships” have been announced, the legitimacy and/or ultimate success of any individual project will hardly matter. You’re missing the big picture: all that matters is usage, and every partnership announcement amounts to more usage. ETH mooned on the back of a very similar scenario. The same thing is happening before our eyes, but you’re too blinded by cynicism and unironically racism to see it.

As for the fact that they’re a unprofessional looking team of pajeets - yeah, being racist on Jow Forums(channel) is great fun and all, and pajeets really are dirty, backwards human scum. But remittances are an enormous market, and it’s a market that ONLY PAJEETS, SHITSKINS AND SANDNIGGERS actually use! So of COURSE no 100% white team is going to start up a remittances start-up.

I believe there is a statistic that 90% of all start-ups fail. Whether or not this particular project fails or not is not what is important for the success of chainlink. If only one project is successful it will have a massive impact on the LINK token price.

Does this look like a real person to you? I mean actual, living person currently incarnated on this earth?

>holds a bachelor degree in International Business Management with entrepreneurial and management experience. He is capable of establishing and running an innovative enterprise.

Why not add imaginary partnerships announcements too if this somehow boosts LINK token's price and value?

Attached: 5c477450 (1).png (240x240, 46K)

They have to fixate on every tiny thing to fun. It's all completely disingenuous. The number of people on this board who legitimately don't think LINK is the best project in crypto by absolute miles is tiny. It's honestly safe just to assume that literally every LINK fudder is a LINK holder because the difference is basically a rounding error.

>microsoft cryptlets
>hyperledger
>nearly all ethereum dApps
>swift
>banks
>entire uk & us government
>entire galaxy

it's gonna be ok
youtube.com/watch?v=P_iO30bDEIw

Attached: clfuture.jpg (960x540, 104K)

Please be honest.

Do you think pic related, the literal Mastermind of ETHA, is actual human being with a nationality, social security number etc.

Do you seriously think this man is real in a sense that you could meet him face-to-face?

Attached: chester.jpg (1425x716, 139K)

Chainlink is simply grateful for any potential user.
It’s not their job to find out if potential users are legit. Chainlink is a decentralized system and non-legit actors are supposed to be suppressed by market forces.
If you tell Thomas you’re going to use Chainlink for your project, he’ll show gratitude as well even though he doesn’t know you and you might be an axe murderer.

Stop being retarded.

Theres simply no reason to fud other than to drive people to sell so you can accumulate. People who legitimately think Chainlink is a scam or doomed to fail don’t even take the time to post about it, they sell and they move on.

this is so obviously a stock photo ran through several "draw-ify" filters i'm sure a dedicated enough autist could find the source

lmao you guys are real

This is the beginning of the end.

No, I don’t think they look legit. But it doesn’t matter. You’re missing the big picture. If you’re not baiting, I guarantee you are not part of the INTJ master race. Being fixated on irrelevant details, such as the legitimacy of any project that announces they will use the Chainlink network, is a sign of unironic autism or lesser cognitive abilities (like NPC-tier personality types). All that matters is that chainlink is the God protocol, the 4th industrial revolution is happening, there will be users on mainnet, and everything appears to be lining up as we expected.

This

>shitty projects namedrop Chainlink to boost their own credibility
>thinking this is bad for Chainlink
W E W

Buy JainLing sir. Very good for oracle. Do not buy Möbius sir, JainLing very best. Looking to our website you are seeing very skillful team for using JainLing for many riches.

This is some peak delusion right here

>ChainLink makes announcements about these partnerships/usages while making no mention of the speculative important partnerships

Weeewww

>Chainlink is simply grateful for any potential user.

In this case more fitting term would be "desperate" for any potential user.

So let us assume that tomorrow Chainlink would update their page and announce "Our team has been joined by Malcolm Black, veteran of blockchain development, ex-treasurer of Federal Reserve and Chief Privacy Officer for Mastercard. Malcolm will be great addition to our awesome team"

You would not mind it at all even if turned out that the person in question would not be even real?

Attached: 54832643-confident-black-business-man-in-a-stylish-suit-standing-with-folded-arms-on-a-rooftop-of-n- (1300x887, 100K)

>literally hundreds of teams
Hundreds of pajeet scams xDD

Attached: obama.png (276x303, 76K)

I hate white people like you who have bought into the racism meme as if it's a bad thing. Ever notice how it's only white people who are labeled "racist?" There's a reason for that... it's not about wanting "equality" it's about getting us to shut up more and more, give up more and more, and submit more and more until our eventual extinction. That's the entire point of calling whites racist for everything and anything. Dylan roof who killed black people.... he's a racist.... ok fair enough..... someone tells a harmless black or pajeet joke.... racist also even tho what roof did was 900 million times worse than telling some harmless racist joke..... but both are under the umbrella of "racism" hence both evil.

It's almost like you think whites are awful for being "racist" but then blacks, spics, and Muslims are enlightened smart civilized people. Even tho 90% of the shit in this world is good because of whites.

I'm sorry you bought into the Jewish propaganda diversity and tolerance meme. But guess what? America is a white supremacy country because if it wasn't it would be a shithole like the rest of the world and all the non white people are coming to a county that whites created for whites. And it's currently being ruined by all the immigration of shitskins

One word friend:

Singularity

Kenny says :
Relax sirs, we make oracles great again !

Attached: Screenshot_20181205-201129.jpg (1080x1920, 318K)

Feels good to be all in in Kenny the oracle solver :)

>So let us assume that tomorrow Chainlink would update their page and announce "Our team has been joined by Malcolm Black, veteran of blockchain development, ex-treasurer of Federal Reserve and Chief Privacy Officer for Mastercard. Malcolm will be great addition to our awesome team"

>You would not mind it at all even if turned out that the person in question would not be even real?

What the fuck are you talking about? What is this fantasy scenario? That’s not going to happen.

Chainlink cannot control whether or not projects that announce they will be using the Chainlink mainnet are legit. That’s not their job.
It’s obvious that their current marketing strategy is not to announce any partnerships themselves, but, to acknowledge all partnership announcements made by users of the Chainlink network. How is that a problem? Seriously. Tell me how this is a problem?

ETH had probably hundreds of scams and failed projects launch ICOs on the ETH blockchain. Did that matter? Did you comb through every scamcoin ERC20 token before the bullrun and decide “well, I guess that means ETH is fucked!”

I’m going to repeat my question: how is it a problem that chainlink are acknowledging when others announce they’ll be using LINK mainnet?
It’s not an endorsement. It’s a marketing strategy that simply indicates that they will see usage of mainnet.

I am the smartest and most visionary person I know. I am INTJ. Chainlink is the INTJ token, and I know that the army of INTJs that agree with me are probably just as smart and visionary as I am. INTJs absorb all the information that is important, discard the irrelevant, and come to a conclusion of what will happen in the future, that is always right. This kind of FUD is a perfect example of this in play. Anyone who has the ability to critically evaluate information like an INTJ will inderstand why the minutes of any individual project using LINK is irrelevant.

>making no mention of the speculative important partnerships
Literally what?

>I hate white people like you
That's racist

So you would not worried at all that some of the Tokens which Sergey and his team have reserved for potential partners to escalate main net usage, may end up in the hands of these African males called "Chester Bella" and "Danny Boahen" who might not exist at all in the first place?

>In this case more fitting term would be "desperate" for any potential user.
You seem to be under the impression that Chainlink begged Etha to partner with them.

>So let us assume that tomorrow Chainlink would update their page and announce "Our team has been joined by Malcolm Black, veteran of blockchain development, ex-treasurer of Federal Reserve and Chief Privacy Officer for Mastercard. Malcolm will be great addition to our awesome team"
You seem to be under the impression that every single Chainlink user has to meet the same standards of legitimacy and credibility as Chainlink.

Are you on meds?
Should you be?

Sergey here, I can confirm we are indeed partnered with SWIFT (Scams from Weird Indian Fake Teams), more announcements soon (hundreds of teams from Bangladesh and Congo)

Touche. This one got me.

'Chainlink' constantly announces fake partnerships because it's a fucking scam. The marketing strategy for Chinklink pump and dumps is too spam the board with 15 threads with links to arbitrary Twitter accounts announcing "partnerships" and gay ass memes to trick retards into buying it

>fudder telling other fudder "wow your fud got me"

Attached: 1539029222735.jpg (800x600, 29K)

Chainlink hasn't announced a single partnership, ever.
It was always the other party making the announcement first, and Chainlink then simply confirming.

83% ANALYTICAL
oh sheeit nigga

You didn’t answer my question.

In response to this post:
1. We don’t know what the tokens are reserved for. It could be for giving to potential node operators, it could be to increase payment rewards, it could be for giving to projects that want to pay nodes for their jobs (the latter is what you seem to be suggesting and is not a given)
2. Even if Sergey chose to give the tokens for free to other start-ups, it’s ludicrous to think that he would give them to scam projects, on a whim, without meeting them in person, or speaking to them, or having knowledge of their project. Etc etc etc.

It’s simply not logical to jump from the acknowledgement of another user of the Chainlink mainnet, to, “OMG Sergey will give them free LINK!”
There is no logic there. It is hysterical.

Chainlink partners with everything under the sun and pajeets still bitch

FUDdish concern that potentially the 65% of the Tokens and especially the 350 million tokens reserved for potential partnerships may end up in the hands of some people that probably do not exist in the first place?

What happens when Sergey wants to meet ol' Danny boy face to face? Will he send some of his Indian representatives to collect the linkies?

What will rest of the team, Sergey's associates etc. think that 100k links disappeared somewhere to India for some startup business which in de facto did not even exist in the first place?

Attached: dasitmane.jpg (338x293, 15K)

Kek. I am not intj but i also possess that skill. I have something interesting to tell you: if you are the smartest person you know, you are doing something wrong.

They have not mentioned association with any company of literal importance—just a bunch of bull shit crypto scams trying to milk whatever they can out of this bullshit market while it is still around.

So you're just not going to address at all?
You're just going to pivot to something else?

You have to be complete retard to think they're getting any Link tokens if they have no legitimacy.

>They have not mentioned association with any company of literal importance
Why would you just lie like that?

>350 million tokens reserved for potential partnerships may end up in the hands of some people that probably do not exist in the first place

Explain how a project partnering with chainlink (which anyone is free to do, Sergey has no control over it), and the marketing strategy of confirming such announcements, leads to a scam being given 350 million LINK tokens.

You’re right, I’m not the smartest person I know - the people I do know who are smarter than me are actually the people who have taken me under their wing and are helping me to grow.

Amazon AWS/Kaleido, web3, zeppelin os, etc? Chainlink have interest from and connections with the worst looking pajeety start ups, to the highest most legit establish entities such as SWIFT and Docusign. Industry standard.

What is there to address? Essentially your whole post boils down to:
>"It is not Chainlink's fault and we just have to trust Chainlink and Sergey"

Is Chainlink not trying to create a product or even smart contracts standard. Does not Chainlink the Product have a PR side

The fact of the matter for the moment is that any neutral observer with any sort of objectivity (even if he is part of some Autistic INTJ master race) probably does agree that associating yourself with a start-up project of remittance market with shady fake profiles does not help your cause: it screams money-laundering.

Crypto has already suffered pretty bad image (not only in the eyes of the normies) and Sergey itself has talked about these concerns.

Conclusion: Chainlink partnering up and officially recognizing this project, most definitely, did hurt their own credibility and you don't even have to be a fanatical FUDder to admit this as a fact.

>avatar pictures and names

>What is there to address?
Your retarded notions that you seem to think Chainlink begged Etha to partner with them, and that every single Chainlink user has to be as upstanding as Chainlink itself.

>"It is not Chainlink's fault and we just have to trust Chainlink and Sergey"
We don't have to trust Chainlink and Sergey at all.
We have to trust the free market to take care of bad actors.

>Chainlink partnering up and officially recognizing this project, most definitely, did hurt their own credibility
Chainlink is DECENTRALIZED you dip.
This means Chainlink itself will not and should not vet any users or participants.
If they did that it wouldn't be centralized.

Some project with a semi-interesting premise said they were using Chainlink, and Chainlink simply acknowledged this use.

>If they did that it wouldn't be centralized.
... it wouldn't be DEcentralized*

Dude instead of getting exasperated be mindful of the fact you're literally "arguing" with people who hold LINIK.

I know. I'm just stuck in a waiting room with some time on my hands.

Fair call, keep up the good work.

Your entire concern is based around the idea that chainlink have any control over who uses their network, and your paranoia about scams being awarded LINK tokens is paranoid schizo-tier. You may think you have excellent reasoning abilities but I can assure you there is something wrong with the way you think. Please sell your LINK and never post in LINK threads again.

Thank you.
I don’t even think this guy is trolling. It’s astounding.

>Your entire concern is based around the idea that chainlink have any control over who uses their network

Excuse me? Is Chainlink itself some decentralized AI project that helplessly responds to a stimuli based on any announcements made by anyone anywhere if the
potential partner simply pronounces/writes down Chainlink?

Why, or why not, they have not added that they are more than pleased to work with ICO-scam projects and other shady start-ups as long as the decentralized network of node requests keep the network and tokens busy?

>IT DOES NOT MATTER DON'T YOU GET IT? THIS IS CRYPTO! DECENTRALIZATION! FREEDOM! EVERYTHING GOES! FUCKING FUDDER!

Kek

>CHAINLINK MUST THOROUGHLY VET EVERY SINGLE USER THAT EVER PROMISES TO USE CHAINLINK
lel

No the problem here is that Chainlink official twitter clearly wants the public to see "Look! This project uses our product and you should check it out" essentially even indirectly encouraging you to use the product, and maybe even participate in the ETH ICO.

Would you be comfortable buying ETHA after all things considered in this thread?

What if ETHA was actually a much bigger project with considerable presence in the industry and the next week the it would end up news headlines for scamming people and being associated to money laundering etc.

Would it still be reasonable, in that case to keep the announcment/advertisement? I personally think they would remove the tweet and keep quiet about it. Does the INTJ master race agree?

Attached: EthaChain.jpg (850x499, 81K)

>Does the INTJ master race agree?
We think you’re jabbering on about hypothetical future/past/present scenarios that have no basis in the reality of the situation.
Take your meds.

>We think you’re jabbering on about hypothetical future/past/present scenarios that have no basis in the reality of the situation.

That would be the majority of LINK $1000 eoy speculations we have seen for the past 1,5 years considering the current reality we are living.

Will you be buying ETHA, or possibly, use ETHA in the future?

delusional fuckwit

He's not white. He's indian.

I just realized these aren't even photos, they're drawings/renderings

Lol. Why do they even bother with these arbitrary stats? Is 83% good? What if I only want to hire people with 100% analytics?

>Chainlink official twitter clearly wants the public to see "Look! This project uses our product and you should check it out"
You got all that from a tweet that literally says this project is “using” Chainlink?

Why are you so desperate?

>I have no brain or point yet I must post

So what would be Chainlink's (twitter's) official stance of someone wanting to use ETHA token and ETHA for payments.

Would they say something along "No. You should not use or trust ETHA, but look! They are still using Chainlink!"

Or what is the point announcing it publicly.

Clearly the Chainlink team believes that the ETHA project is something practical, something useful, while in reality, even the team is made up of imaginary people and ETHA itself could be a project that has no use-cases whatsoever.

Even the ETHA site says that whitepaper has been released, but you cannot find it anywhere.

There is a possibility that it is not even a real ERC20 token.

pajeet
poo
in
loo

It's simple. Find the black guys on facebook to verify their existence

India is essentially very bullish on AI and Blockchain technologies. The most capable and innovative persons will be heavily indian as time goes by. The worthless useless pajeets is all of you stupid nazi fucks.

You cannot contact them. The only profiles they have in social medial are medium.com articles where they give likes to each other.

There are no emails, no addresses, no other social media presence. They do have LinkedIN profiles, but those can be easily faked.

I don't believe they exist.

As much as I hate to say it, this looks like a huge nothing burger.

India can't even build toilets let alone build anything with AI. Even chinks and russians can poo in loo

AHHHHHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA ITS
A
FUCKING
DRAWING HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Wait, now chainlink has to do internal tokenomics audits before allowing parties to use their network?
One bong rip too many, trenchbrain.

you don’t understand how scams work do you?

>internal tokenomics audits

Why go that far? 1 minute glance over the website and concept tells much about this project.

Do you think these 2 guys are real people?

dont you think maybe the chainlink team knows how biz thinks, and this was a move to make us sell because he wants us out

>I am the smartest and most visionary person I know. I am INTJ. Chainlink is the INTJ token, and I know that the army of INTJs that agree with me are probably just as smart and visionary as I am. INTJs absorb all the information that is important, discard the irrelevant, and come to a conclusion of what will happen in the future, that is always right. This kind of FUD is a perfect example of this in play. Anyone who has the ability to critically evaluate information like an INTJ will inderstand why the minutes of any individual project using LINK is irrelevant.

Jesus Christ you sound like some gaywad 17 year old kid. That whole personality test is just as relevant astrology. Please take it down a notch and stop embarrassing the rest of us in our LINK threads, thanks.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Chainlink. The technology is extremely complex, and without a solid grasp of theoretical cryptoanalytics and networking most of its features will go over a typical trader's head. There's also Sergey's charismatic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Ludwig Wittgenstein literature, for instance. The Link Marines understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this technology, to realise that it's not just another crypto- it's something that can change LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Chainlink truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Link's classic meme catchphrase "pee pee poo poo" which itself is a cryptic reference to Satoshi Nakamoto's signature. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sergey Nazarov's genius unfolds itself on their daily life. What fools.. how I pity them.

Chainlink aren't doing anything like that.
They're just acknowledging someone who said they were going to use Chainlink for remittance.

A glance at their website says they're working on remittance.

If Chainlink being a credibility booster makes you want to sell, go right ahead.

So what happens next when someone contacts the representatives of Chainlink and tells them that you are actually endorsing (even if indirectly) Indian scam ERC20 token with clearly fake team with pictures of people who do not exist in the real world

If the response would be something akin to: >"We do not care they are not real people"

Would not that tell something of Chainlink itself?

Would it not, sir? Would it not?!

Attached: PajeetsFavBeverage.jpg (700x420, 169K)

I imagine they’ll ask for definitive proof.

You have fixation issues.

What happens after definite proofs have been delivered?

What should happen?

pic 100% related

Attached: pajeetlink.jpg (1630x558, 122K)