When will they realise that adoption = smart contracts?

When will they realise that adoption = smart contracts?
Is it possible that biz is wrong, that adoption = digital currency?
More screenshots to follow.

Attached: BAA7BD13-B8F4-42A5-92D7-64CD272511BB.png (640x1136, 171K)

Muh p2p currency

Attached: CA3FEBC1-FAE2-4D61-ADBB-46806BF3EDE4.png (640x1136, 179K)

Muh crypto(((currency)))

My Grandma Just Sent Her First Nano Transfer Using Nano Mobile Wallet! We did it, Reddit! [ADOPTION]

Attached: B11E0E7E-D9D6-4F16-A22E-875032303D45.jpg (640x956, 402K)

The ignorance is astounding.

Attached: CC7D16C2-C7D2-4EA7-91BB-DB4E49590B2A.png (640x1136, 172K)

Now go to the Jow Forumscryptocurrency subreddit and use the search bar to search for “Adoption”.
ALL THE THREADS ARE ABOUT CURRENCY.
Can anyone explain why normies still think adoption=currency?
Will they ever realise that the true promise of this technology is smart contracts? Will it require actual widespread adoption of smart contracts, followed by the media catching on to it and explaining it to them? That’s my theory....

Biz really is so ahead of the curve.... why is this so? Is it because we’re all losers who have nothing better to do but research this shit independently from what the news headlines tell us? Or are we not as visionary as we think and it’s all wrong?

Attached: 4BB95712-545F-4F16-96BC-8038566A33DD.png (1253x3436, 439K)

Stfu will ya.

What’s your point here? Money Can be represented as a smart contract. A smart contract is an extrapolation from the distributed money ledger. And a smart contract either on its own or combined with other smart contracts and a front end forms what we know as a DAPP.

DAPPs are legitimately useful. I use several and they are unlike anything existing as a centralised service. Also, some smart contract applications can do things that are impossible with centralised problviders (decentralised money)

Currently the only blockchain which is a leader in this is Ethereum, and that’s where I would have the most confidence in investing.

Over the next year I expect Ethereum to flip bitcoin, either as an entire ecosystem, (Ethereum plus all ERC20) or just ETH vs bitcoin

Cause Ethereum or Chainlink or any other utility token does not need value itself, if it is just a smart contract network. Ether would work with 1 dollar per token, all you need is ppl running their pc to process the stuff.

Link is not necessary at all since nodes could be paid with cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and Ether is only meant to be valueable enough so ppl run their pcs all the time.

You don't need turing "complete" (it isn't really) garbage like ethereum for meaningful smart contracts.
The biggest smartcontract right now is unironically the lightning network. And it works with simple htlc.
Bitcoin with more op_codes or a new scripting language (like simplicity) is all you need.

No.

You seem to have missed my point. My point is that redditors - those who are supposedly ahead of the curve on crypyo - those who check in on Crypto subreddits and news, possibly even daily - are still focussed on “adoption” as the notion of replacing FIAT with Nano, or BTC. They think that “adoption” is a sign in a shop window saying “bitcoin accepted here”. They think that their grandma downloading a Nano mobile wallet is the limits of adoption.

I am agreeing with what you’re saying. Dapps, smart contracts, and so on are what’s extremely useful. The promise of this technology is the God protocol, trustless transactions and decentralised networks.
>Link is not necessary at all since nodes could be paid with cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin
Wrong

Normies are idiots. They just follow the herd and don't understand anything about economy. Autists are smart. We do thorough research and think for ourselves. Not that difficult to understand. Just wait 5 years until SC becomes the new buzzword shilled by MSM. LINK seems so obvious for us because we've been obsessed for a year.

>Is it because we’re all losers who have nothing better to do but research this shit independently from what the news headlines tell us?

its this.

when you have no life and can spend a lot of time on the internet you learn what normies are too lazy to learn.

Hey there.

Normal person here with a girlfriend, beard, full time job, my own apartment, and 100k karma on Reddit.

I'm heavily invested in nothing but LINK. Just FYI Jow Forums isn't some magical entity where only certain people can type in the url and read.

Which is actually nice as you're able to break out of this devillish cycle. People seriously browsing biz over some years have to be really unlucky to not make it.

This may just be the most stupid post I’ve ever read on here

Attached: A405FB7A-5875-4D7F-BC19-D4D54501F7CC.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Problem on reddit is the voting system. In direct democratic systems information can be negated by voting it down right at the beginning. biz is toxic, but you can only learn to think for yourself in unmoderated spaces

And you are a retard who cant grasp the concept of a generlization and care way too much about you’re oen standing on an anonymous messaging board.

Fuck off to reddit

>muh biz secret club
Go fuck yourself.
>Is it because we’re all losers
Carry on.

INTJ/P culture really embraces the notion of seeking redpills, in whatever field that may be. Look at pol, r9k or even fit for further examples.

Pussy.

No.

You need to go back.

This is true.... the most upvoted posts about “adoption” are signs in shop windows saying “bitcoin accepted here!”

But how can you have any interest in cryptocurrency and DLT, yet still be focussed on the “currency” aspect...? There are some discussions/posts about smart contracts in the CC subreddit, but why do discussions around “adoption” focus only on currency in such a singular, narrow way?

Thank you

Normies will never buy link or invest in the smart contract space because they cant go to reddit and see a regurgitation of opinion to reinforce their choice and get told what to buy and think.

Sure it’s obvious to autists on here but look outside, there is no back patting here. There is just as much fud as shill and no normie can handle that.

Untill smart contracts bubble and reddit start to upvote it they wont buy or care. The reason biz brigading is so effective on reddit is because they cannot trust anything to do with Link as the most upvoted comments are nonsensical memes mixed with warnings about “biz brigading”. They are not being told explicitly what to think, and instead being spoon fed nonsense which they automatically associate the project as. They are legitimately this dumb.

Attached: E0798445-C7F0-4AA6-A54B-5AF99169DD45.gif (480x256, 1.95M)

Because reddit is a feel-good platform for conformists. People which are happy when the majority has the same ideas and believes as they have because they have a low self-esteem and are afraid of thinking individually. Hence, there's no space for (fast) altering of a culture. Swarm intelligence doesn't exist in humans

Hence, echo chambers such as r/feminism and r/incels. Just find your loser niche and go wild with your retarded kind.

Adoption is micro-transactions for completing tasks like Golem or trading real world information with Streamr. For that a network like Ethereum needs to develop to cope with that many micro-transactions which is why you only trust teams that are part of the Ethereum development foundation.

Anyone outside of that is a freeloader that does not know what they are doing or too dumb to realise the development path required for a disruptive blockchain technology to really take hold.

Exactly. Imagine link was shilled there with legitimate comments upvoted to the top about dmart contracts, and some paid articles promoting it along with theor favourite moderators or crypto influencers like vitalik.

They’d buy.

Instead we have retards trying to shill it in earnest, while autists brigade and post weird memes or fud which is so obvious, mixed with people “warning” or red pilling reddit about link and how biz is trying to keep it secret, and then to top it off you have some comments about the merrits burried.

Normies see the top comments and associate the project with weird memes, strange conspiracy (biz hiding it) and general weird shit. Thats what they have been force fed.
Biz even posts stuff shilling it extremely hard sometimes as an over shill which they wont trust, as its posted in delusion like confidence.

4chann knows how reddit normies work so well that they can easily manipulate them buy just being honest. Nothing even has to be hidden

It's the exact same way with you incels.

All you want are pats on the back that it's okay to be autistic and that it's okay to be strange, antisocial, losers. So you conform and take on ridiculous opinions you find online to fit in here rather than actually thinking for yourself.

Well..I know you're the same weak people on the internet as real life, so just kill yourself.

You're a drain on society. Money from LINK isn't changing anything. Your parents will still look at you at think your a sad burden.

>All you want are pats on the back that it's okay to be autistic and that it's okay to be strange,
So much normalshit projection. Getting pats on their back is their sole reason to live.

Nah, you are just retarded and dont understand this place. You are too normie identified.

Everyone here is a nigger, jew, spic, fag, retard neet and an incel.

Everyone is the same. The only thing relevant is ur argument. Fuck off trying to leverage anything else nobody cares.

Ur legitimate too stupid to get this concept. If you genuinely believe everyone here is incel and are trying to argue that there are exceptions you just demonstrate your lack of understanding.

Yes there are “normal” people here but nobody gives a single fuck dude. Dont talk about it like it has any relevance.

We all have the lable of neet incel faggot. Nobody gives a fuck who or what you are. Fuck off to reddit if you care

I'm strangely enoguh socially compatible (at least in certain circles). While I do not really care about shoulder-patting I have to agree that it feels better than baseless criticism. However I don't own link atm. Maybe I will, but right now there is waaaay too much uncertainty

>'visionaries'

99% of biz are literal normies who happened to stumble upon biz or chainlink through some obscure crypto youtube channel or subreddit

Guilty of this

However, few of them stay

While autists are smart at putting the pieces together that doesn't mean they are smart.

Look at all the autists on here that actually think bitcoin is real money and gold is a useless rock. Even tho gold is real savings and has been a almost perfect measure of value for thousands of years, which is the primary function of money.

Lot of autists think bitcoin is a store of Value. Which makes them stupider than madagascaran niggers who dig up their dead family members yearly and dance with them.

Yes autists are intelligent and can figure things out but they can be really fucking stupid with other basic knowledge shit.

I mean.... a ghetto gangbanging nigger knows how to operate in the streets. And an autist would be completely lost in the ghetto on what to do

Kys

You ooze boring and normie just by how you write

Why should I care about this?

nice spacing faggot, didn't read that drivel, now go back

>redditors - those who are supposedly ahead of the curve on crypyo

They WERE. That was literally 2016 user. Especially in r/cc. I bet there's 5 decent crypto traders in that sub for every 100 anymore. They are all zoomers with small stacks now.

Attached: images (10).jpg (448x328, 16K)

>beard
Anyone who brags about their beard is a soiboy who grooms his awkwardly long beard and puts fancy oil in it and curls his mustache in an attempt to feel masculine.
Opinion disregarded.

That faggot was probably baiting people on /b/ 10 years ago and is absolutely licking his chops at all the (yous) he got from that comment. Jow Forums is shit because so many fucking newfags flooded this place and take bait like that while trying to be edgy and cool

Wow, please don't embarrass yourself again. I got second hand cringe.

Attached: 1544032983960.jpg (500x500, 35K)