It only costs 2.5k to make it

Daily reminder a darknode of this will give you AT LEAST 200$ a month starting from January
Next bullrun a darknode will net you the yearly income of high tier STEM jobs

Attached: Download.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ren.exchange
info.binance.com/en/research/REN-2018-12-04-33736.html
techinasia.com/taiyang-zhang-the-young-ceo-of-republic-protocol?comments=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only have 63k should I sell all my SV and go all in for a node?

Bump, still considering it. But honestly how much money is transacted through darkpools in crypto anyways?

It's obviously a legit project I'm just wondering how much volume they will actually generate to support all these nodes.

Is there any way to measure the volume today?

Attached: U42czWi.jpg (800x1200, 317K)

Exchange is up but still in beta, should be able to get volume stats soon before January?

Come on, based chinks. Pump this shitcoin

Their testnet orderbook 2 days ago. Compare to now:

ren.exchange

Zero activity... :/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 11.28.49.png (2722x1676, 739K)

KYC needed for "decentralized" exchange. No thanks.

Solid logo. Show's class, business saavy, and a knowledge of consumer psychology. Just purchased $80,000 USD worth based on that alone. Will be pervuing the fundamentals and discussing a group buy with some wealthy financial associates over the weekend.

Kind regards for this tip, user. It is my pleasure to come on board this promising project.

I didn't know you needed a KYC. I'm out then. What's the point of using a decentralized, privacy focused darkpool if you need to provide all your information anyways.

Another quality project ruined by obtrusive KYC policies. I'll hold for the pump but not buy a node or think long term.

KYC adds legitimacy and removes the fear of the SEC shutting them down as DEX's are their new favorite target. Not only that, but there's hidden order books and anonymous transactions.

Are you fucking stupid?

Attached: 1544196068587.gif (243x270, 490K)

>anonymous
>kyc

Kill yourself my man.

>He doesn't understand the transactions are anonymous

>Doesn't realize darkpools are for gigantic whale volume
>Doesn't want it to be SEC compliant when millions of dollars are being moved in single transactions
>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: 1544196336632.gif (245x370, 1020K)

I am not here to spoonfeed you, but have this link
info.binance.com/en/research/REN-2018-12-04-33736.html

you're welcome. Congrats, you will make it with your 32 darknodes.

After 10 months of heavy bear market do these shill payers still believe shilling their pajeet bags on biz works???

Imagine not buying into a guaranteed income stream.

You can't even spoon feed people anymore.

Attached: 1_Nl58xPdT9BT8ZvPOkSCy4A.jpg (512x371, 20K)

>KYC adds legitimacy and removes the fear of the SEC shutting them down as DEX's are their new favorite target. Not only that, but there's hidden order books and anonymous transactions.

dex can't be shutted by governaments, you tard

Tell that to the EtherDelta boys who got charged.

Better to be compliant than fucked later down the road when big money is involved.

Attached: PSUyues.jpg (350x525, 51K)

dont you faggots know by now how these ponzi nodes end up? see: people rekt by vechain and any masternode coin. You're all gonna lose your fucking money, idiots

they know that, it's a private discord group shilling it for their own gain

The government can shut down a website, but you can still interact with the smart contract. The government can't shut a dex down, just its "official" website.

Thing is, if you want big money into your exchange, you have to work with the government, because the rich work with the government. The rich make sure the government protects their interest.

?

Stay poor I guess.

Or just do a bit of basic research.

>stay poor
>dyor
Kys you human waste, anyone stupid enough to fall for this deserves to lose all his money. All the node coins work the same way and end the same way, no matter what kind bullshit you wrap them in to reel in suckers like you.
Only thing this dogshit has going is that its listed on binance, so it may have a pump. The people that will make money are those who sell the pump to suckers buying nodes, not the ones buying nodes. Holy shit you people are either retarded or just pajeet shilling to do precisely this.

REN is literally the only master node coin that isn't shit because you're getting paid in transaction fees for the actual use of the token

and I mean, come on, the CTO's name is literally "Loong Wang"

Attached: KEwRcZM.jpg (300x200, 38K)

>actual use of the token
have fun getting those pennies for your $2500 investment

Attached: 1.jpg (177x189, 14K)

Up to you. There are still plenty of opportunities in actual legitimate projects and this is one of them.

>he didn't buy and now he is salty

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAY POOR FAGGOT

Attached: 1544194651329.gif (498x594, 149K)

You know the answer to that question user.

no intention of ever buying yet another ponzi chink scam. Enjoy wasting your sats

Oh shit. We are mooning, goys.

Attached: 14594212278490i4qjj.jpg (1080x1350, 132K)

>up over 40% today
>enjoy wasting your sats

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Mex1GJo.jpg (608x593, 142K)

>Decentralized dark pool exchange protocol, for trading large volumes of digital assets.

The SEC and AML is going to love this kek

Attached: link fish.jpg (1960x4032, 633K)

techinasia.com/taiyang-zhang-the-young-ceo-of-republic-protocol?comments=true

>Singapore-headquartered startup Republic Protocol landed 35,000 ether (US$33.8 million) via an ICO last January, just a month after its launch. At that time, its CEO Taiyang Zhang was only 21 years old.
>21 years old.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Vitalik is 24.

>Ethereum was proposed in late 2013 by Vitalik Buterin, a cryptocurrency researcher and programmer. Development was funded by an online crowdsale that took place between July and August 2014.

>Vitalik Buterin Born: January 31, 1994 (age 24 years), Kolomna, Russia

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1544213387882.gif (500x353, 555K)

as i said, those buying the nodes are gonna lose money, not people trading this shit like any other shitcoin (who know what they're doing).

vitalik started learning about bitcoin in 2011
wrote the ethereum whitepaper in 2013
lauched ethereum in 2015

this guy started his dark pool 'company' in january
please dont compare the two

Do you know when he started learning about blockchain? I don't.

2 weeks before he started the company.

Source? Full disclosure I own 0.

Vitalik cofounded bitcoinmagazine (2011)
Ethereum was late 2013 iirc

discord rangeban somehow fucking when?

>Can't recognise a great project when it's right in front of him

but I can recognize organized discord shilling and that's good enough
you faggots are always the fucking same
all the time
the way you manufacture your fucking memes
and how all of your replies are the same
>lmao stay poor I guess lol
tier
kill yourself, unironically

Never even used discord.

I bought the REN private sale and have been wondering when it would start to get shilled here due to the meme potential. Agreed that it's utterly cancerous regardless of the project.

i shilled ren on here ehavily yesterday. if you would have listened you would be up 50%. still undervalued. should 10x pretty fast

based on what? the exchange is in beta with no known volume, darknodes aren't even going to be fully available to the public for a long time. only a selected few can operate from Jan 2019 onwards

It's been shilled on here for a while because it's a quality project. Now it's on an exchange with actual liquidity.

REN is truly special

Never seeing a better incentivized coin to hold

Run a darknode (100,000 REN), get paid not in REN but directly in the currency trade your node matches.

2/3 of nodes are needed for each match. Get paid for matching orders on any exchange running on the protocol.

Biance DEX will run on REN..

unbelievably bullish

>Daily reminder a darknode of this will give you AT LEAST 200$ a month starting from January

Yeah, that's going on a wild assumption that anyone will actually start trading large amounts via their dark pools, which the team has not yet proven.

They need firm commitments from big OTC desks for this to take off.

Attached: 1515255505691.jpg (1080x1350, 172K)

Yeah, pretty much. Imo they should join the Liquid Network and try to partner with the big otc desks or bitfinex is going to eat their lunch.

Last week was the time to buy, almost pulled the trigger but ended up not doing anything, kinda regretting right now. in this shit market almost x2 in ETH is excellent

Right now Bitfinex has a single guy who mans their OTC desk, and it literally is a desk in an office. I called the guy once, he matches orders from his whale clients based on a spreadsheet and Skype lol.

So REN is a superior system and all of the OTC desks stand to benefit by exposing their clients to a vastly wider web of traders and liquidity.

But the fucking team is SILENT on anything related to cementing any deals with OTC desks. My hunch is they are not having much success convincing people to trade on their platform.

While the technology is pretty slick, REN will live or die based on adoption only.

Your nodes aren't going to be generating shit if there's like 2 trades per week.

Attached: 1534437189340.jpg (1024x768, 263K)

im a whale. i will use ren to accumulate large amounts of alts.. saves me so much time.. also i will get more of the ALT when i buy, and more BTC when i sell... marketing campaign soon.. gotta go.. buying a darknode for my senpai

That's a fantastic story.

> at most 200$/month
> costs at least 2500$
> demands no less 12.5 months without surprise

something smells fishy

Attached: students-mantes-france.jpg (1000x500, 68K)

Renex is the first exchange, built by the team, you can trade there now, it's on mainnet already, undergoing final testing. Refferal campaign for that will begin when darknodes go live, first week of Jan. Q1/2 is when the focus will be on supporting 3rd party exchanges.

Darknodes do already exist in crypto, they do billions in real volume per month. Super high minimums though. 450K$ minimums for BTC trading on Kraken's darkpool for example. There is no decentralized darkpool though, the protocol REN is creating the first.

Potential staking returns pic related

Attached: 0_FxFuxbubCnIWVHaG.png (714x139, 10K)

Yeah, right now the market capture is 0.00% so unless the team has some incredible way of bringing trading volume, this is going to struggle to make the nodes profitable.

Attached: 54b0e3fb4ab10_o,size,933x0,q,70,h,fe0226.jpg (933x699, 69K)

That first example is assuming 8 trillion in volume that is a fucking pipe dream.

That's the total volume of the dark pool market retard

the darknode profits are kind of a meme right now not to be taken too seriously because there is no adequate sample size to base anything on

>While the technology is pretty slick, REN will live or die based on adoption only.

literally every coin

Attached: b6H5igi.gif (500x269, 1.68M)

>literally every coin

Yeah, and the only reason I'm invested in REN is I think the product has a niche taht might actually get picked up by bigger players. Team better come through on approaching partners tho.

You can't even share a good projects with your fellow biztards without beeing called a discordfag anymore. Stop beeing a paranoid fuck and DYOR

>literally every coin
The difference here compared to many other coins is that the use case is valid.

Noway chinked

I'm just glad that REN actually has a thread with more than 15 posts in it. Brings a tear to my eye how much this project is growing.

The smart people will dump at the top. Everyone else will get rekt.

Unless the team goofs really hard, this is a once-in-a-lifetime money making machine. I wouldn't want to miss out, considering it's $2500 that makes the difference between staying poor and fucking first-class hookers.

Swing trading the binance listing doubled my stack. Sold at 800 sat, rebought at 570 sat, why is this so easy?

Attached: easiesttradeofmylife.png (1350x238, 35K)

Attached: iLBKNBK.gif (500x375, 1.96M)

I'm worried about the ICO financing.

Team has no incentive to give this all they can, because they already received their money up front. They can do fuck all now, claim they built a good product and it's a shame the market didn't adopt it, "oh well lol".

They're 21. They can cash the fuck out and not bother with any of the crypto autism for the rest of their lives.

That's why ICO financing was such a terrible model.

Attached: 1517963839262.jpg (500x780, 118K)

Except the 0.08% they take for each OTC transaction, you mean? AND the god knows how many nodes they own?

IDK man...

He doesn't know

Attached: WZK0Ryo.jpg (602x800, 167K)

why? I bought the pre-sale and wondered when it would finally get shilled here; if the shills actually gave a shit about people making money they'd have memed it months ago

I got shilled into it literally months ago and couldn'
t be happier.

Will this forever remain kyc to use a darknode?

Attached: 1543973964595.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

since it hit 800, lowest its gone has been 733 or so. nice larp.

Attached: quote-a-million-dollars-isn-t-cool-you-know-what-s-cool-a-billion-dollars-sean-parker-93-0-049.jpg (850x400, 58K)

No KYC to run a darknode. If you mean KYC to use a darkpool exchange: REN is a protocol that any exchange can utilize. RenEx is only their in-house exchange; other non-KYC exchanges are free to create their own darkpool which utilizes REN protocol. I think this is a point that a lot of people have missed.

That's incorrect.

You need KYC to use RenEx, which is REN's in-house exchange interacting with their darkpool, but anyone can implement any exchange with or without KYC and still interface with the dark pools.

Attached: 1485288560628.png (1022x762, 275K)

>share a good projecs
Pajeet you need better English if you actually want anyone to buy your shitcoin

This.

I will open a pool based in belize or marshall islands where KYC isn't needed - with 10+ nodes once it's possible, feel free to join then.

No KYC = more fees

The fact that you didn't say malta makes me not believe you.

Shadowlink?