Are prostitutes cheaper than wives/girlfriends?

Are prostitutes cheaper than wives/girlfriends?

Attached: 52643737348.png (439x519, 433K)

Is renting/leasing a car cheaper than having your own?

100% just do 1 a month sex is best when you really want it anyway

pump and dump yes

but you'll probably try to build a relationship with one and go bankrupt

good luck with the maintenance lmao

If you're competent with women, whores are more expensive. If not, they are cheaper.

yes if you only fuck once a year
no if you fuck every day

Depends .. you must first take the fuck : eat ratio and then graph the last 6 months of nagging and do some simple algebra after that . Prostitutes don’t question but also aren’t yours and girlfriends are asexual and cheat on u so it’s pretty much the same in the long run..

>having feelings

not gonna make it

Yes.

Ive been married for 2 years now. Its all good as you get regular sex and cuddles until she gets pregnant. Then it's game over.

Don't get married if you can't afford it. Stick to regular sex, blow jobs or hand jobs.

Attached: interacial-couple.png (255x392, 174K)

Why does the passion die.

i lucked out gf of 7 years can't get pregnant it's just sex and cuddles. well at least when we are not dead tired from wagecucking.

>nagging

This is the worst part of women. Even when everything is all fine and calm, women just start nagging for no reason. Its like the want fucking drama in their lives so they can go and complain to their friends.

you think not having kiddos is getting lucky? your not gonna make it. May as well not even try to make it until you see past your own life. lets say what ever shit coin you hold goes 100000000x... then you die. who gets it, your dog?

Nope an obedient wife is much cheaper especially when you smack her around and she forgives you just cus you said 'sorry'. Kek anyone who isnt a pathetic burger incel can get women to support them financially for nothing more than a hard long fuck + some of that sweet life juice flowing through the balls. Women and pathetic as soon as you start dominating them sexually whilst whores have a higher than average tolerance for sexual domination.

Attached: 1543376179708.gif (240x214, 2.99M)

Passion dies when she realises she doesn't your dick anymore as she has children. Also, women get less horny as they age and can't be bothered with maintaining their figure and looks.

"a woman has two primary roles in a mans life: to calm him when he is agitated and nag him when he is calm"

>you think not having kiddos is getting lucky?
i do it's like hitting jackpot.
>then you die. who gets it, your dog?
if i die my woman gets it. if she dies idgf.

The best thing is to have side hoes.
Take them out , fuck the living shit out of them then let them go.
Some will try to get under your skin with stuff like outrageous sexual perversions, breakfast or cleaning the house the morning after.
Just act cool and don't fall in love.
Or like one of my friends, marry an ugly hoe (not fat, just ugly) with low self esteem (over 30s) and she will let you do whatever you like, no questions asked. He goes clubbing, fucks hoes, etc and has clean clothes, good homemade food, goes out with the fuys, wife never calls and no questions asked.

Only if you don’t value a long life

they nag but they're also waiting for you to establish a boundary

Spoken like a true incels kek women get hornier with age you've clearly never fucked a milf you kissless virgin. Imagine being this pathetic.

Ok, you must be fucking a land whales then, cuz I hardly see any decent looking women over the age of 40 unless she's a celebrity or a movie star.

not just more hornier but also their ability to orgasm from penetration takes time to develop. that's partly because of the clit keeps growing forever and partly because they learn it by experience and also get more comfortable with sex.

Costs about the same
Wife/girlfriend, sex is free and (should be) constant, but only with the same girl, and a ton of other expenses, depending on your personalities and living/spending arrangements

Prostitutes can be cheaper, but it's over quickly and you're left with nothing. If you want a selection of different prostitutes constantly then it can be expensive. If it's more or less the same select prostitutes then it's definitely cheaper because you can pay them less after gaining their trust

that's not how it works you have to tip well if you want to be a regular.

depends on your mileage
if you fuck 1 a week it is 10x cheaper
if you fuck 3 times a day, defiantly not cheaper

problem is, same pussy is not a good experience
the experience of shared life can be a benefit but i makes no sense in gyno world, since you are peace of wallet to be used and abused

if you average in the means, it is like 3x to 5x cheaper to rent

I've been thinking about doing the same..

Marrying a rich ugly or maybe just plain girl so that she won't leave and if she does I'll get half.

Disgusting normalfags.

>owning
lmao yeah right. in both cases its basically renting, but one is more obvious than the other. stop paying for it and see how fast those divorces papers appear in front of you

i had a phase 1 year ago where i tried them but imo i rather buy a new pair of nike shoes or some other stuff than to bust a nut and the money is gone lol.

Also its really hit or miss with hookers, either you get a decent fuck or you get absolutely ripped off... should be a last resort only, nothing you do long term

>last resort
that's your own hand unless you are a cripple in which case a kind nurse will do it for you.

How many did you try?

Do nurses actually do this on any regular basis?

Haha, good luck finding a woman that will have sex with you 3 times a day after marriage

You would be lucky to get it once a week

in some countries like japan it's absolutely routine. in my own country you don't even get water in a hospital unless you pay for it.

Kek incels justifying being incels. Durrrrrr all women over forty = fat. Do you even pay attention to your own thought patterns or do you just spew verbal diarrhoea to anyone who will pay attention?

That question is fucking stupid. NEVER pay for women.

only 3

first one was the best, really wild and passionate sex, the second one the youngest/hottest but i nutted way too fast, and the last one was kind of lame. (that was like 9 months ago).

Since then i've understood that sex is great but also nothing super special either. The next step im taking right now is to find a fuck buddy and see what its like. (dont have time for LTR)

Attached: 1539394346158.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Serious question -
Wouldn't the STD tests add up? And how much would you lose from the constant anxiety of having caught super-gonorrhoea? I live in Thailand but haven't fucked a single hooker because of this.

No unless you’re a complete beta provider and/or very rarely want to have sex.

Thai bargirls get tested weekly for stds and get fired if tested positive as there is no shortage or 18 y/o farmgirls getting shipped in to red light district's from all over the country.

Once a month should be affordable. I might implement a hooker routine in 2019 to relieve some stress. 30 min only cost like 60-80€ where i live.

Attached: 1543186173752.jpg (640x549, 32K)

>bipolar

nah it's called sanity you should try it!

I don't know man, I've seen their attitude and work ethic across multiple industries and they're pretty rotten. People here getting paid off to look the other way is standard practice. No way I'm gonna believe some Thai hooker isn't gonna try and bribe her way out of a bad diagnosis.

Enjoy your aids

there are pros and cons here. dont bother judging other men for how they decide to fuck women.

Depends. Short term no, prostitutes cost more upfront before you get to the phase of the relationship where you're buying her gifts and you're still just buying dinner. Medium term it swings in prostitutes favor as gifts, vacation, and opportunity cost of time mount up rapidly. Long term it's variable because implied is an asset merger with the girlfriend that could become complicated or even reneged upon.

her only value is reproductive
everything else is negative in value

hookers dont have aids because they are legally required to use condoms and get tested for STDs

you must be german, the only people on earth that can actually think this nonsense

Have fun living in fear bro clearly reality doesnt convice you so no point wasting any time on you.

At first, yes. This part many don't understand, but it's true.

But what if you get a venereal disease? How much for treatment? What if it's terminal (AIDS)?

I'd say, get some nude lap dances, maybe go to a legal brothel where the prostitutes are supposed to be clean. But there's always some risk.

Girls don't think like men. Girls always think they are desired by lots of men, even if plain / ugly. Take care, user.

>women don't bring their finances or social status to the table

What kind of trash chicks do you date?

its like being afraid of a car crash, sure it can happen but its extremely low in risk if you actually properly use a condom

i would be far more afraid going in raw into a tinder hoe

You always pay one way or the other, dumb zoomer.

Attached: 1543875381913.png (720x896, 1.1M)

when he dies it won't matter

based psychopath poster

Attached: 1518915711411.gif (500x490, 971K)

The ONLY true answer in this whole fucking cuck thread.

If you have a really good shot at markets or software development or have a actual decent pitch for what ever you’re doing you can get a provider gf to bankroll you. A lot of guys are doing it now. The woman in her simple brain can’t fathom a winning strategy in business so she naturally values a man who can. If you are young this effect will be pronounced. To her , compared to 9 out of 10 losers she has experience with, you represent the best chance to make it. And if the idea is good, she will know that’s her best chance at fuck you money. A woman can make almost 100k easy in many professions but I think female self made multi millionaires are rare. She will gamble her 100k on a man if the normal requirements for dating are fulfilled and the idea is good. Same goes for any creative effort. They will bankroll your failing art if your decent, because most averagefags can’t tell decent from legendary, their range for grasping brilliance is so limited. Kek you are all so amusingly futile beings

At least whores you can change hem when u are bored...id say the best thing would be if your wife lets u fuk whores

All wives let you fuck whores if you dont tell them you fucking retarded cuck

Friend married an ugly prude. Still nags daily.

Is getting AIDS a free benefit?

pic sause

Not a good ideea to get a rich hoe. They are spoiled and will suck the life out of you. Imo you could take a butterface with college and a steady job.

Lmao at this thread and the lengths white """men""" will go to to cope and convince themselves it's all worth it for a wet hole. Just become Muslim dude, like what do you lose other than subservience to a degenerate culture?

>But what if you get a venereal disease?
It's not like nobody ever got one of those for free.

blacked.com

money=cope

if you aren't good looking its over

Attached: chadvssubhuman.jpg (800x538, 96K)

That’s the look of a roastie with cum drippin
Thinking how the fuck did I end up here
Enjoy suicide hoe

I think this girl went to my high school way back when

>my life amounts to hedonism yee yee

How to unredpill.

I want the conventional married happy life with a wife, but it seems that the risk of financial ruin is so high.

just be like tony huge and do both

where do you even find one though bp is gone

If you find it 'expensive' having a wife, then you chose the wrong partner.

Your partner should be equally as successful and earn about the same (or more) than you do.

search the Jow Forums archive for backpage, can't remember off hand but lots of replacements have come up

Anyone who says prostitutes are expensive are dirt poor

you only need 150 k to be good looking.
Get height surgery 100 k
get chin implants for 10 k
then spend the rest in looking good

Don't forget acting/speech classes to fix your autism, but about $250K will make you look like a supermodel. You can get fake teeth, jawline, nose, etc..

its another
>sick bastard whose too scared to leave his wife is pretending to be a chad episode
wew!

the same or more, huh? according to red pill knowledge, you're most likely a woman, always marrying up. and i think many people here still fantasize about a cute housewife willing to have children they can provide for. granted how it's not the topic of the thread. but still...

dont need speech class when youre confident. And id argue confidence is 100% linked with looks in a guy. I dont think its possible for there to exist a hot guy whose also a beta

my life is my own simple as that. it has no purpose other than what i choose to seek. so kindly fuck off with your subversive ideology!

Im not a woman. Its just common sense. If you dont want to have a partner who is a financial burden, dont marry someone who earns significantly less than you do.

>women get less horny as they age
married 20 years here - and thats bollocks

>obedient wife

rightwing wank fantasy

Attached: 1491695611282.jpg (640x640, 45K)

>Are prostitutes cheaper than wives/girlfriends?
Short term no long term yes

Asain men built for bbc

How old are you and how often do you have sex?

Submissive is the better word. She should have her own thoughts and opinions, and express them, but be comfortable with her husband having the final word as the leader of the household.

>Submissive is the better word. She should have her own thoughts and opinions, and express them, but be comfortable with her husband having the final word as the leader of the household.

Your wife will be submissive and controlled by you... until she decides otherwise and you're sleeping in a car

Attached: 56.jpg (915x1200, 275K)

either looks gives him confidence or fucking weaponized autism to the point where nothing fazes him

This.

Leasing is smarter in many scenarios unless you’re a Dave Ramsey boomer retard who hasn’t actually looked into it.

>Your wife will be submissive and controlled by you... until she decides otherwise and you're sleeping in a car
this user knows

The only sane person.

>HURR DURR YOU ALWAYS PAY WOMEN IN THE LONG RUN

So do you pay to have your friends let’s say go with you at cinema or concerts

I fucked over 40 hookers in the last 2 years. Some in USA, most in Colombia Peru and Dominican Republic

Something about fuckinn 18year olds rejuvenates the soul