Gonna kms

I went all in on dBc in January there is no way to recover from this

Will post the livestream link in 3 hours

Attached: 1F6AD411-F228-4F59-9042-78092521C0DE.png (775x581, 428K)

Sell your life

dis gon b gud

money isnt everything, if not bait then dont do that, think about your relatives

>Sell your life
Sell your *organs

There is a way to recover, just go wagecuck eat ramen and invest it all again

Sell and buy ChainLink.
Put as little as you can in every month untill 2021.
If by then CL won't moon ETH style Imma kms also.

we all got rekt by scam projects but beeing rekt by fucking deepbrainchain must hurt even more. I feel bad for you
I mean you can't evn tell people you lost your money "investing in deepbrainchain" because that sounds fucking retarded and everyone would think you are a brainlet, which you obviously are.

Attached: 1442758672338.jpg (330x319, 49K)

bump 40 mins

In case this is no larp, don't do it mate. This will get better

Op didn’t deliver last time, so hoping just a lark. But I always bump sweet Wojacks.

Attached: A2E72CD5-7906-47CD-AA2C-AE05107B5373.jpg (1155x1147, 206K)

This, just don't put your sweet savings into a complete shitcoin next time. Also, it's not too late to move it from dbc to something that's also bottomed out and not a complete scam. Just drop it all in RDN or something and cross your fingers

>we all got rekt by scam projects but beeing rekt by fucking deepbrainchain must hurt even more.
This is justice. I tried to warn the deepbrainlets but they were blinded by greed and stupidity. Frankly seeing you all get rekt is deeply satisfying to me. Bunch of pseudointellectuals incapable of reading a single wikipedia article about MLA/DL.

Attached: hqNOgLx1h7VLxlu9070OskLAInFgp-b2iMj2DbqKx_Y.jpg (1024x585, 105K)

Livestream link
youtube.com/ watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

How big was your all in?

>wikipedia article about MLA/DL.
fuck off retard

why are you being a pussy instead of earning a few million?

country blocked
lazy to vpn
can u at least screencap your death for us?

It's Rick Ashley

DBC was valued at $500 million in january. To be exact, that is only their 15% circulating supply. The total supply, 85% of which is not in circulation, was valued at $3.33 billion.
This is so insane, I'm going to write it again: $3.3 billion valuation for 5 chinks writing some code (if they ever even did).

The 2017 madness will never happen again.

why the fuck is Rick Astley blocked in some countries?
Are they afraid of him taking over all the rapechild puppets?