On monday I'm going to submit a letter to the big boss about how my boss is an abusive cunt who does more harm than...

On monday I'm going to submit a letter to the big boss about how my boss is an abusive cunt who does more harm than good for the business.
Internally everyone knows he's an asshole and I get along with everyone but him.
Am I a bitch? Is this going to backfire on me? Honestly it's a low paying low status job but fuck this guy and his power tripping.

Attached: 1526548022587.jpg (2000x1333, 432K)

if you are up for a change definitely do it!
you will get rid of him any way this plays. find a non toxic work environment elsewhere is a good move if they keep him. also the best way to deal with assholes always face to face call them out on their bullshit. just simply tell him whenever he crosses the line. make sure it always has witnesses.

Snitch on his ass.

I'm honestly afraid this guy is unhinged enough that he might try to kill me if he finds out I snitched on him. Do you think it would be better if I gave him an ultamatim first that if he keeps getting in the way of my work that I will report him?
The problem is he's my direct boss and I work with him constantly all day. It's almost impossible for us to work together even just on a professional level without him making my life miserable if he knows I openly will fuck him as soon as he crosses the line.

Take his job OP

If you give him warning you're about to rat on him he'll find a way to make you look like the ass hole, possibly fire you, all while pretending to play along with your "ultimatum"

>I'm honestly afraid this guy is unhinged enough that he might try to kill me if he finds out I snitched on him.
that's why you confront him face to face first.
>Do you think it would be better if I gave him an ultamatim first that if he keeps getting in the way of my work that I will report him?
don't hand out ultimatums, it doesn't go well angers most people makes them resistant. tell him that you will report him because you are fed up with his power-tripping bullshit. you think it creates a hostile work environment and life is too short for that.

this is a possible outcome, like i said be prepared for a change of jobs. but there is also a chance that if you stand up for him others will decide they had enough of him also.

you're right user I like this answer
even though he will get defensive and tell me that I'm actually the bad guy not him it's the most adult way to handle this shit
I really have no fear of getting fired, it's not the greatest job and I could easily find another but I like everyone there but him.
I'm just gonna tell him that this is a job and he's being unprofessional and we both need to communicate to get shit done. We don't need to be friends but the silent treatment and insulting passive aggressive comments need to stop.

Just write in the letter to the big boss to keep it on the down low and not to reveal you as the snitch. If he thinks you are right he will do something about the guy without giving you up or he can be a douche and just laugh at you and tell your direct boss lol.

yeah and again make sure you either record the conversation and or have witnesses. because he will probably get angry and admit to his behavior trying to blame you for it first then later he probably will try to deny that and start smearing you behind your back. so having proof how it all started may come in handy.

in fact if you are smart about this you will have recording of his abusive behavior. first then his response when you tell him he is being unprofessional and crossing the line. then the confrontation also.

>Do you think it would be better if I gave him an ultamatim first that if he keeps getting in the way of my work that I will report him?
You just said he is unhinged....
Has he done anything illegal/unethical?
Evidence or witnesses?
What is his performance like monetarily? Better or worse than the previous guy?
If you have a low status/low pay job you are easily replaced...
If its just the way he treats you, get some video evidence....

the only thing is if they do get rid of the guy or move me I'm afraid of getting a reputation at work as someone who runs to daddy when he's not happy
if I get fired or they do nothing and my boss finds out I guess I'll just quit.

>or he can be a douche and just laugh at you and tell your direct boss lol
i about 99% guarantee you that's gonna happen in one way or an other. if an accusation like that falls on someones desk with no proof and no testimonies he will call in the guy in question and ask him what he thinks of it where he gets to present his side of the story without you being there.

Get good at your job instead of spending your time feeling sorry for yourself. You're why women and gays don't belong in the workplace.

he has an actual violent crime criminal record (prison) and he's big and "street" enough that he could probably rip me in half before I had a chance to even run
I've heard stories about other or past employees getting into it with this guy but the problem is he's a very hard worker. Almost anyone can do this guy's job because it's pretty low skill but he has been with the company since almost day 1.
I'm really not concerned about being replaced. My boss gets paid more than me and is higher status but there's he's just as replaceable. He's only lasted because he knows how to play the game and let other people lose their cool so he looks like the victim.

look here is the deal there is two ways to deal with bullies: 1 punch them in the face and kick them until they cry. 2 bring the issue to a board that can settle the situation. the first solution is not a civilized thing to do something like this does not belong to a workplace. the second is literally your only option. there is no other legal one. adults know this.

funnily enough everyone knows i would go with the first option (i'm stupid that way) so nobody ever yells at me.

There's nothign to get good at. It's a low skill job that I've mastered in like 6 months.
The problem is that my boss is afraid I will replace him so he's doing everything in his power to make my life miserable, make me fail, make my coworkers dislike me.

this
call him out face to face youll feel a lot better instead of acting like a bitch and writing a letter
worst case you get fired but so what, life is too short to be bossed around by toxic assholes like that.

I think I am going to call him out but I'm still going to carry the letter with me just in case he tries to pull some "we're going to have a meeting with the big boss right now about your subversive behavior." So I can just pull out the letter, put it on the table and already have all my points prepared and articulated without having to say a word.

>he has been with the company since almost day 1
Yea
FYI i used to work of an ethics compliance company...Send over the letter but after you have another job lined up...doubt anything is going to happen.

I would say your only hope is to get into it with your boss and record it, hope he fucks up...
Doesn't sound like he is doing anything wrong...

yeah it's not either if, you call him out in front of witnesses and submit the letter no ifs no questions no conditions imo. be a man let the dice roll prepare for the fallout! your life will likely be better after. no matter what he says or promises when you confront him you know he will not change you know he will just step his game up.

>my boss is afraid I will replace him so he's doing everything in his power to make my life miserable, make me fail, make my coworkers dislike me.
unlikely, you probably just suck tbqh

or he is an asshole you know the kind the world is full of with. i have watched this many times there are people that like to pick on others to elevate their own importance and status. or maybe op is just a little bitch that can't handle bants. who knows. fearing for your personal safety is a sure indicator something is fucking off there tho.

just admit it. you will do nothing about this because you are a cuck and a basedboi. Get back to making fries wagecuck

I'll probably just play the long game and act ultra professional and go out of my way to not fuck up.
I think he probably wants me to cause a problem or be confrontational so just acting unphased by his abuse will make him angry and more likely to do some shit that will get him fired.
I'm patient enough that I can wait for him to blink first but it's just fucking annoying going into a job everyday where you gotta play these mind games.
Also thanks for responding :^)

I had problems with my (direct) superior and he could not do shit to fire me. In the end we would openly shout to each other, was never afraid of him either, he was a weak, stressed out cuck who drank too much coffee.

Good thing it was a huge organization, they just "relocated" me after few months of shouting and I never had problems after that.

feel bad for me? i have way more money, potential, and IQ then you muh but youll die first I peep back in here and see u talking to urself all day thats what i feel bad for literally clients giving me gifts and doing holiday parties, chillin with a 8/10 rave girl later, please....feel bad

so what's the job anyways?

people in the past who got into it with this guy weren't fired they were just relocated within the same building
but like I said i'm not really worried about getting fired I just want to make a move in a way that isn't playing right into his hands

>I have mastered this pathetic job
Is the attitude he hates you for and rightly so. I had two guys who became very successful in IT building on the experience from a low wage, low status job I managed. The third was a woman with your exact attitude, I slowly stopped trying to help her and just let her stay in her shitty unproductive routine while she whined about how mean I am. Find a nice husband and leave the real work to men.

>implying that low skill means pathetic
the fact that you got that out of that sentence says more about your own preconceptions than what I actually said

See if you can find a few other colleagues who are willing to put their name under the letter to.

Group actions are always effective because it shows that it's not you being but mad about missing a raise.

I once left a small developer team with 2 other companies on the same day. The guy responsible for making our working days a hell got a mental breakdown.

Yes you are a bitch. Instead of standing up to your boss, you complain to his boss behind his back. You aren't even man enough to complain in person, instead you write a letter

i had a co-worker that we used to have shouting matches with. it was because his will was an unstoppable steamroller and mine was an unmovable obstacle. people used to report hearing us argue from downstairs. but it was not toxic i mean it was not right obviously this is too high-strung for a workplace but we actually got along pretty well except for design decisions. i kinda miss it a bit that intensity of arguments really got your brain to work. but it was also so tiring.

wrong
we already had it out over our problems 1 on 1
the problem is he's now convinced I'm his enemy because of some "disrespect" he invented in his head
I told him he needs to stop reading into shit I say as undermining him because I'm at work to get shit done not for high school drama
the letter is a last resort because nothing is going to get better with this guy, it's only going to get worse. there's nothing to salvage with our professional relationship. two people who can't work together shouldn't be responsible at a business for getting shit done.

do it

>we already had it out over our problems 1 on 1
yeah in that case it's not a question propagate the issue up the chain.

>two people who can't work together shouldn't be responsible at a business for getting shit done.
He is responsible for the shit getting done, not you. If shit doesn't get done, he will get the heat from higher ups. So why do you even care?

because he will make sure shit wont get done in a way that makes me look responsible?
do you really need me to spoonfeed you how abusive people operate in a corporate environment?

>do you really need me to spoonfeed you how abusive people operate in a corporate environment?
In my personal experience, they bully those who don't stand up for themselves, and leave those alone who do

honestly it was my mistake for giving this guy the benefit of the doubt and thinking he wasn't just another paranoid wageslave protecting his fiefdom
he actually seemed OK for the first few months

I also think this was a mistake, he now thinks you are an easy target.
In my opinion, what you need to do the next time he tries to bully you is to tell him to go fuck himself

problem is we have a very strong HR department and this guy is famous for loving the word "insubordination."
I think HR and the company in general is on to him though because the past few people who complained about him didn't get fired they just got moved somewhere very far away from this guy.
They probably just can't fire him for legal reasons.

lmao, if you let the guy walk all over you because you are afraid of getting a letter from hr department, you cant be helped

this guy wants me to confront him so he can say I'm hurting the business
are you surprised people dont just pull their strap at white people jobs jamal?

You are insulting me, a random guy who is just trying to help, but you have no balls to stand up to your boss

I already said I had an open argument with him at work.
You're acting like you're surprised I dont want to fuck up my career by having a folder full of HR reports saying I told my boss to go fuck himself.
What help are you offering when it sounds like you have no idea how an office environment works.

>I know how to management better than boss

Arm Chair General you.

Obiviously you don't literally say "go fuck yourself". You remain professionally and say that you wont do what he demands if you think his demand is unjustified. If he threatens to fire you, you say he is free to do as he pleases

it's not that kind of situation
his basic tactic is to give me vague answers to questions hoping that I fuck up. If I ask him for more detail he says that I'm questioning his leadership.
this is all done verbally there is and will be no paper trail

Maybe you could try to get the necessary information from his boss or another department. This will lead to those people being mad at him because he is unable to instruct his own workers and they end up bothering them

> Be Me
> First job during internship
> Perform really well and piss off a sociopathic witch team-mate in the process because I made her look bad.
> She tried to bully me for the next few weeks (and fails because I call her out in front of her friends every time she crosses the line).
> I really want to get this whore in some trouble
> Go to manager and act really sad one day
> Manager takes my side completely and also mentions it to her 1-up manager
> Turns out her manager is an anti-bullying advocate and has a zero tolerance policy. Nice.
> Basically suspends the bitch and asks me to write a report for HR
> The whore is blacklisted by HR and suspended for a week and made to look like the completely horrid person she is in front of the entire floor.
> Last time I heard she had lung cancer. Seems it was all downhill after she decided to fuck with me
> Good riddance bitch. I hope you die as painfully and slowly as possible haha.

Attached: a002.jpg (824x555, 116K)

wtg user :)

You cant let him get away with it or you will lose self-respect.

Think of the way you can ruin him most and act out the plan. Maybe act really upset in front of other team members. Ask other people if they are having a problem also.

Ideally, get a group of 3+ to go to the manager and try to get him the sack. Even exaggerate his behavior a little to make him seem like a real monster.

Do it right, and you will get him suspended at least. No-one wants a bully in their business.

Submit screenshots to HR of arrest records etc or any other incriminating info. Doesn’t need to be real. Make fakes or hire someone to do it.