Has Jow Forums ever negotiated rent with their parents...

has Jow Forums ever negotiated rent with their parents? mum threatened to kick me out if I dont get a job or start paying rent, i refuse to get a job so she wants $300 a month, but with crypto tanking i cant afford it. how do talk her down?

Attached: 1411329026701.jpg (350x464, 33K)

Fuck that money greedy bitch

I go work and pay 300€ to my parents, fair deal.

you dont, u have no power, have fun being homeless if u try

Get a job. It's a part of being an adult and earning money will raise your self esteem.

why should you have to pay rent to your parents? you didn't ask to be born

Holy shit living with your parents after turning 18. This is just a hipster myth, right? Right?

Attached: projecting.jpg (490x333, 34K)

>you didn't ask to be born
And OPs parents didn't ask for a loser NEET as a son but life is full of little concessions

I bet you are from usaistan or north eurocuck. here in south europe parents will pay you to stay with them and then transfer the house to you

It's weird cause.. my mom wanted me to stay rnebt free but I wanted to move out of state for an internship. Can't imagine what you (don't) do to get them to that point.

No, but took a 10k loan from them and bought a Antminer D3 second hand on eBay. Didnt went so well

Attached: 1529294509184.png (132x155, 21K)

Attached: abs.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Make smart Investments like mining Jerusalem Love coin / cryptocurrency, and wait until it hits the crypto exchange.

Attached: rs=h 175 1.png (96x96, 13K)

damn pepe's mom is stylish

>charging your kid rent

Do Americans really do this?

My worthless whore of a mother has been forcing me to pay more than $300 in rent a month for years now and I already have a job. Meanwhile, she donates money to one of those scam charities that promise to "enrich the lives of less fortunate children" in third-world countries while the kike CEO pockets 99% of the donations. She thinks she's the savior of this ugly, little Guatemalan shitskin. The kikes really did a number on the Boomer generation.

The dream.

I gave my parents $400 a month (roughly 20% of my pay) without them asking because I didn't want to be a burden

Grow up

Attached: 434356.jpg (236x214, 7K)

Yeah, I pay exactly that. $300.
Get a job, $300 is cheap rent

then they should've fucking raised him properly dude

They realised they made a mistake, now they are cutting losses

At least you can live with your mom in her house. My parents lost the house and i was forced to live with shitty relatives for 2 years until i finished college. Then i got the fuck out of there. It was so bad that i could've lived there rent free but it just wasnt worth it.

She knows you are racist. Brainlet.

You need to pay you're share of utilities/ bills + food. It's only fair. $300 is not much, go get a job just to pay that amount it's the least you can do for them.

Do you have to raise yourself nowadays?
If you become a loser NEET it is 100% the parents fault. They overlooked literally THOUSANDS OF HOURS how their kid is glued to a screen and didnt intervene and did nothing. The moment it actually becomes a habit in the kid and it lacks real life social contacts on the same time - the parents are to blame 100%

brah u make 2k a mont u grow up

and if you invest in bad coin it is also 100% your fault. But that doesn't mean you should keep the bad coin that will continue losing in value

I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE ON MY SIDE

Attached: enough99.png (413x382, 212K)

so you imply looser neets should kms?

i am not suggesting anything, just saying that the world would be better without them

Fuck off loser, biz is for rich chads. Saged

Rofl you must be a sad boi irl. Its not 100% of the parents fault. Maybe if you took some fucking responsibility for your actions you wouldnt be in this mess.

Idk how youre content with being a fucking neet. Shit should maybe you sick to your stomach lad

Are you suggesting parents start killing their NEET children? Very greek, I like it. I'm willing to bet the quality of Jow Forums would improve exponentially after it started too.

im far from the most fucked up or worthless person but I am realizing how much my dad fucked me up. he is antisocial and doesn't take risks and instilled all of those values in me. only problem is that he was normal in childhood while I never stood a chance.

I was never encouraged to take risks and I was given no discipline.

>i refuse to get a job
found the problem

pic unrel8

Attached: HEIL, HITLER !!! .jpg (566x700, 66K)

read my lips
KILL THEM NOW

Just because you don't have it now doesn't mean you should just fucking give up. You won't develop discipline and responsible risk taking but it is something that you can work at my dude.

you can either do nothign and stay on your current track or make a change.

OP should do the right thing his for family and kill himself, because it's pretty clear that he will never provide anything of value.

Stop being a worthless leech and actually contribute to society

That is straight up the cheapest you will ever find rent. Without doubling up every single room in an apartment or house. You should get a job like a normal adult.

My parents raised me reasonably well desu (despite them both being beta af) and I'm still a massive letdown. Who else relate?

Just get a part time job to make a little over $300 a month. Do it for yo' ma
We're talking a few 6 hour shifts a week

That's a fair deal user.
Try a counter offer :
If you get an education they'll agree to let you stay at home rent free while you invest in yourself.
Then get financial aid and go to college.

Buddy, even if you make it with crypto, you're gonna be paying more than $300 a month. Get a job.

you reap what you sow. which is usually a good thing. and of course it all depends. i am sure some are "only" neets in situations in which others would go and shoot up a school. people in this thread here generally seem to greatly overestimate human benevolence...

i make $86k and they still don't charge me rent

How old are you guys that your parents feel like asking you for rent?

My brother's GF suggested I start paying rent at the family flat. I don't even fucking live there currently. I have a spare room which I sleep in once a month or so.
Why are women such goblins?

I lived with my parents until I was 24, and they are even supporting me now at 25. Are you working on anything or just stay home all day?

Sucking ten dicks a day everyday gets you your rent money.

LMAO
Like nigga just dont move
You really think your mom can drag you out of the house? LOL

They raised the dude into a loser NEET. They could have disciplined him or kicked him out like real parents but they didn't. They can deal with it.

yes

>$300 /month

wtf? I only pay $100

I have to live with my dad until I'm 22
That's fucking depressing, but I have no choice, literally.