Mfw my middle school crush/gf listens to this song constantly when she is 23...

mfw my middle school crush/gf listens to this song constantly when she is 23. it's b/c i left how to reconnect from girls from the past biz? i have money, time, house, i got game, i just don't know how to approach the love of my life. do i fly out to her, surprise her at her house with flowers and chocolate? how would i even go about contacting her without making her feel strange? i can't get over people, it's my flaw. :(

youtube.com/watch?v=Yq_tDOFU5tY

Attached: x7be5z6tb1321.jpg (479x503, 54K)

You don't approach her. You leave her alone knowing that she is perfectly happy without you and you will never be what she wants.

This song is shit. Solved the problem for you.

Go for other girls. Obsessing over one girl is autistic.

she's actually depressed.
Run away, or you will get yourself into a real deal you can't imagine yet.

:( i dun't want her to feel sad. she was literally the only thing that was good for me and i threw it away b/c i am a dumb child.

i find a way to get over an ex is to list ALL the things thats perfect about her

so go ahead.
list EVERYTHING that makes her better than every other girl in the world, and then Jow Forums can judge her based on that.

Attached: 1544211505152.jpg (803x711, 66K)

Delete

she has my back no matter what
she took care of me when i was ill
she helped me with my homework i helped her learn how to ride a bike
she is a first generation american like myself
we both went through the same shit during our child hood
when i hit puberty first and grew a mustache she was the only girl who understood rather than think it was strange to see a 12 year old with mustache
we where both neighbors
we hung out during snow storms together to keep each other company
she is smarter and more motivated than me, and helps me get motivated when i am down, i do the same for her
she literally did nothing wrong
she was my world b/c even when i did bad in school b/c of my video game habit she would help me out
we both grew up poor

Fpbp

if these are all true sounds like you should take action

How far away is she user and when did you last speak? Does she have a man? Did you ever tell her that you liked her? Is she hot?

High school was a long time ago OP. If she felt the same she would have reached out, let it go.

how do you know what she listens to?

>first generation american
You have to go back

based and true

>she is a first generation american like myself
back over the wall Pablo

OP is a pedophile crushing on a 12 year old girl who isn't even a 12 year old girl anymore.

faggot & not-gonna-make-it taste in music detected

get a qt dungeon synth gf

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 69K)

>do i fly out to her, surprise her at her house with flowers and chocolate?
Yes thats the best way to get yourself a restraining order.

after seeing normie losers like you, im happy that my only love is for money. fuck bitches, they are worthless fucking creatures.

young sub-25 year old zoomers have their listening history and current listen pasted on 43536 different chat programs these days. did you know you can link your spotify to discord? shit's crazy. automated realtime listening blogging. 4th social media revolution.

Idk OP. Suddenly showing up at her door is definitely not "contacting her without making her feel strange", though.

You could write her a physical letter and explain how you feel and mail it to her. Maybe make some drawings on it, idk.

My head hurts after listening to this trash for 20 seconds. Wtf is wrong with people?

/thread

>im happy that my only love is for money
1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil

Why does the singer keep saying "chicken sink?" Otherwise pretty cool beat.

If this is really true, you should try it.
I personally wouldn't just show up at her door out of nowhere, I can't stand it when people do that to me.
Try something lighter first, a text message or something? Let her know you'd like to reconnect, but don't overdo it, give her room to decide.
The upcoming christmas holidays could provide a could time to meet up in person, if you both travel to the parents for example.

Thanks for the song OP, randomly clicked on Jow Forums and saw this.
I hope you reconnect with your girl, just message her on whatever accounts you've got her on and talk to her, it wont be that weird.
Just talk about life now and talk about old times. She might not even be the girl you remember y'know? Or she might have felt the same way this whole time and wanted to reconnect, you'll only know by taking that initiative.