FUCKING MOM MADE ME GET A JOB AT TEXAS ROADHOUSE

THEY MADE ME FUCKING DANCE AND SING TO KEEP MY JOB WTF MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY CAN'T LEGALLY MAKE ME DANCE AND SING FOR MY MONEY CAN THEY !?

Attached: texasroadhouse.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GB86QT9bRq0
indeed.com/cmp/Texas-Roadhouse/faq/do-you-have-to-dance?quid=1b6rtmb295j53e8c
youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4
youtube.com/watch?v=326FSEQHaxE
youtube.com/watch?v=MQ50l03O-pU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have to get up at 8am on sunday to go to dance lessons for a fucking restaurant AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'D RATHER HAVE A WAGE CAGE

You could always try Johnny Rockets

I DONT HAVE ANY CONNECTIONS TO JOHNNY ROCKET AND THERE ISNT ANY JOHNY ROCKET NEAR ME ONLY TEXAS ROADHOUSE CAUSE MY MOM KNOWS SOMEONE

We are
We are
WALMART

Damn burgerland is a fucking circus

lol ur job requires dancing what a faggot

"Dance, Wagie, Dance!" is what i keep thinking in my head when they make me clap and skip

Get a real job then faggot. Too many low IQ faggots on this board lately

come on user, SMILE!
youre supposed to have FUN!™

>mfw I go to Cold Stone and leave a tip just so I get to see the wagie dance and sing like a monkey for me

Attached: D26034EB-7F9D-4A67-8B39-844372EF2DFA.png (1200x1000, 299K)

At least get a job in construction or a warehouse. What the fuck

ive heard this, but ive never heard a fucking "Steakhouse" makes employees dance for money

holy shit its real

youtube.com/watch?v=GB86QT9bRq0

>go to shitty europoor country
>can’t even find a restaurant with singing and dancing
Yo fuck that continent lmao

indeed.com/cmp/Texas-Roadhouse/faq/do-you-have-to-dance?quid=1b6rtmb295j53e8c

lol, i guess its fucking real. all the employees that say "well its your choice, mgmt wants the customers to laugh at you"

DANCE MONKEY! DANCE! fucking wagecucks are truly subhuman

Attached: 35345467.png (660x330, 137K)

I’m convinced shit like this and the Walmart chants is a dehumanization tactic.
They absolutely fucking know that this does jack shit to “build team spirit” or whatever horseshit.

i had a dream i was about to suck a penis. he lit up a cigar and smiled after he pulled his pants down. wtf

Ragie wagie stomps his feet
Ragie wagie dancing to the beat
Ragie wagie does it all day long
Ragie wagie doesn’t even get to chose the song

I'd start a riot if some fucker would start dancing around my table like a retard.

Muriclap corporate """"culture"""" is so fucking weird.

Attached: 1522522552825.jpg (640x1136, 159K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4

Get an office temp job, it's boring and sucks but waaaay better than that.

This op is making me laugh so hard right now

KEK

>*muffled sounds of "Friends in Low Places" in the distance*

Attached: 1396202035776.jpg (736x549, 100K)

>they're all wearing I

Attached: wagekek.jpg (2048x1447, 353K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=326FSEQHaxE
HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH

FUCKING MUTTS!!!
THATS SO FUCKING DEHUMANISING.
ITS WORSE THAN SLAVERY
HOLY FUCK IMAGE YOU HAVE TO DO THIS
I WOULD RATHER KILL MYSELF
ALSO FUCKING MUTTS

Attached: download.jpg (179x282, 7K)

Damn, can't decide what's worse..

Being forced to dance for less than min. wage at some fucking food services trash heap

Or getting literally maced by robots in your wage cage at Amazon.

The future is amazing.

Attached: 1523027492410.jpg (637x502, 44K)

it's pretty much exactly this.

Attached: 1465978828273.jpg (477x539, 188K)

At least the macing was presumably an accident.
I mean, I don’t think they’ve yet equipped their robots with the ability to mace disobedient wagies.

>SIR
>PLEASE TO RETURN TO YOUR AMAZING AMAZON-BRANDED DANCE CAGE
>RHYTHM OFF BY 18%
>INITIATING ENCOURAGEMENT AEROSOL

Attached: 1404084558878.gif (500x338, 388K)

jesus christ

Attached: 1464934102001s.jpg (239x229, 8K)

>i love my job shirts
>forced to clap and sing like a ridicule clown
>you are just a waitress
HOLY KEK ITS POST ORWELIAN KIKERY

Attached: 1495069115479.jpg (896x921, 59K)

This is OP's life now.

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

holy fucking shit i am kekking so hard

I work at a construction and earn more money than the actual engineer who does the plans for the building, but i still hate my life.

>being forced to wear shirts that say "I love my job" as you are forced to lazily dance out of sync to cottoneye joe for less than minimum wage

i'm crying

this is so fucking sadand pathetic.... It tells us a lot about our society...

Attached: 1469145185418.jpg (600x434, 13K)

That is soul crushing to watch. Is this really what wagies go through everyday

Suddenly committing suicide now seems less painful..

WTF? Your Texas Roadhouse makes you dance? They don't do that at any of the ones in my area. Not only are you working at Texas Roadhouse, you're working at a shitty one that embarrasses you because the manager or owner wants to embarrass you, not because corporate says you have to. Kek!

OP on suicide watch

there isn't a day that goes by that you don't wish you were American.

I have no problem dancing if it's coordinated
But if I am on my own? I shit spaghetti

im sure if youre forced to do it every hour of every shift, you pick it up quickly

Oh god
Not even the suits can be deluded enough to think this actually increases productivity.

I love mr pibb and jesus this is fucking awesome

Wtf is wrong with you burgers? Why tf do you need people dancing while you eat your steak?

Idk who do i feel sorry for more, the poor fucks that have to dance like monkeys or the retards that enjoy this...
Probably the later...

so we can be jazzed up to order another quadruple layer chocolate fudge cheesecake and then play skeeball

Do you have to tip the dancers too?

Attached: 15030702709820.jpg (640x633, 41K)

NO, TIPPING IS NOT ALLOWED AT OUR ESTABLISHMENT. ALL TIPS WILL BE DONATED TO (charity) AND EMPLOYEES ACCEPTING TIPS WILL BE DISMISSED

Nice. I have not laughed from this part of my stomach in a while OP. Very good one.

Attached: Winner.jpg (232x296, 14K)

Good Lord, is everybody on this site 16 and under.

Attached: NOCOINERS DURING BULL RUN.jpg (2048x1152, 401K)

better start drinking. it will make it easier.

No one even watches them kek

user please just get a job at Amazon. It's just as dehumanizing but get paid way more and you get benefits. You probably dance for minimum wage.

DANCE
WAGIE
DANCE

>needing connections for a part time minimum wage job in a cheap restaurant
the absolute state of burgistan

Funny thing is you don't need connections to work as a truck driver or a warehouse and they pay double what a restaurant does. Everyone makes fun of wage cage Amazon but its one of the few jobs you can get making over 15 an hour out of the gate and you don't have to interact with anyone which makes it an ideal autist job.

this is just awful you fucking retard. i will give you one single hint:

Ragie wagie to the beat

can you find the difference between my lines and yours in relation to a fucking rhyme?

i am convinced this is done to break their spirit. once they do the dance, they can be forced to do anything. fucking disgusting. so happy not to live in this shithole.

Holy shit.

Ragie wagie to the beat
Ragie wagie all day long
Wagie doesn’t chose the song

You had it if only you'd chiseled off a few words.

>once they do the dance, they can be forced to do anything
Nailed it.

my Chinese girlfriend loves Texas Roadhouse

There are other options for income besides becoming a wage slave OP.

How good are you at sucking dick?

Is Amazon as bad as people say?

Id rather drive for fucking Uber

The customers are obviously not enjoying this shit, the wagies aren't enjoying this shit, who the fuck is enjoying this shit in the end?

The (((boss))), I guess

> mfw I go to Texas Roadhouse and tell them it’s my birthday just so I get to watch the wagies agonize in self pity while awkwardly dancing

Attached: D0AD09A0-4E63-47DD-9A53-60E0AD2F0E41.jpg (616x768, 62K)

OH NO NO NO...

Imagine having to do this just to survive.

Attached: FAB16F6A-D6C3-4254-922C-0A74469E6FD9.jpg (980x1040, 151K)

I laughed so hard I sharted

try tree work dude, it's out of doors and physical as well but at least it isn't in a shitty construction site all day, also if you really want to kill yourself it's the most dangerous job a normie can easily get, especially if you work for asplundh

best thread on Jow Forums in a while

its a shit steak chain, Steaks are way ti fuckin salty amd low quality.At this point I can cook better than anything they or any other restaraunt whose bill is short of 150 for 2.

based and Budweiser-pilled

>Most open spots are in graveyard shifts
>Be on feet most of the time
>10 hour shifts with several 10 minute breaks

Many people can't handle this.

A job's a job. You get fed regularly and you get to interact with the public

Attached: iu[5].jpg (540x771, 53K)

That was depressing.

Fucking based kek. Wish I was a burger so I could get to experience that.

for those legit interested why start reading books about psychology.
religious cults use similar strategies of making people perform some kind of synchronised movements together to brainwash them into feeling like they are "family". they will also literally often refer to others as family ("brother", "sister" or " family"

>tfw patron at Texas Roadhouse
>tfw wagies start dancing
>tfw throw peanuts at the ground beneath their feet while shouting "DANCE WAGIE DANCE!!!!"

When I was hiring at a restaurant, I had a mother fill out the application, bring her son to the interview, and then attempt to sit in on the interview.

I told her that unless she was planning on working his shifts, she would have to sit at another table while I talked to him.

That's cute lol. Did the kid get the job or nah

Ya, it was a restaurant, so pretty much anyone who shows up for the interview gets the job.

He wound up being a pretty good worker. Needed guidance at first, of course (it was his first job), but once he got away from his mother he started to develop as a real individual.

This has to be a joke, right?

There are actual americans spouting how "great" and "free" america and how "cucked" Europe is by letting in refugess.
All the while the US is alowing employers to force people to dance to retarded music in a restaurant?

Thats it, folks. I become a libtard, if this is the meaning of "free and great USA".

Attached: 78568884341486.jpg (800x800, 37K)

Can I really go up to a wagie in america and ask them to dance for me in exchange for a tip?

I remember reading something about this in the first chapter of a book on cults. (I don't remember what the title was.) Cults are active in college campuses, preying especially on freshmen. They would use clubs as a front and would invite students to meals and sports activities. They would be extremely nice at first, but at the some point they would be demanding, use coercive tactics, and guilt trip you into participating their activities.

OH NO NO NO

lmaoooo

wagies in muttcountry are literal slaves. you can do everything with them.

Too bad you both don‘t know English.

>Yes about every hour but only for a min. It's simple easy steps. Not difficult or too embarrassing

Attached: 1371380931919.jpg (247x248, 61K)

HAHAhahahhababahabhanana worse than slavery loooool

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ50l03O-pU

Attached: maxresdefault5.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

lmao, real talk, wage cage seems fucking sick, but thats my autistic/childishness in me. but god damn, your a texan ffs, maybe try some manual labour job around a farm. shitty jobs like these can teach you something handy not just "work" wise, but may be surprised that even in those "shitty" places, theres wisdom to be found. i might be a delusional cuck tho.

Attached: 1538924755768.jpg (1080x1350, 139K)