Orchestrated the biggest exit scam in crypto history

>still one of the most respected people in crypto

how did he do it?

Attached: sodl.jpg (900x1200, 202K)

Only basedboys and boomers are in litecoin so it was easy

by being honest

he was honest about it

He let's everybody in crypto cum inside his wife.

This guy is multi billion.

(1) He made an epic joke creating "digital silver" in 4hrs of coding.

(2) BTC maximalists liked "digital gold".

(3) He told everyone when he sodl and why and everyone who knew anything knew he was right.

F.

that cunt is not respected
he will be killed if spotted in the hood

Litecoin is dead. It has no purpose at all. It suffers the same flaws as BTC.

NANO is the future.

What is going on with Ltc? Should I buy more or is it dead? I bought 20 at 150.

This thread is brought to you by bcashies.

yeah keep accumulating, it's not dead, just sick.

Bump. Somebody shoot me straight. Will Trump be friendly with this stuff after we bring China to their milk or will he not?

Thanks. I always saw Charlie Lee as a good dude. I thought I would just snag a few more while it's down.

SODL on ATH while he told you to HODL to ATL

One of the 10 guys who started LTC said he never believed it'll succeed, it was just made for fun. He later sold his 23000 LTC for $4.
He could be right since the only reason LTC ever took off was because BTC was intentionally CRippled.

Is Charlie Lee still involved with development? Seems like he wouldn't waste all that time just for the giggles.

wasn't he really honest about buying $350 LTC being a retarded idea? he did everything he could lol.

now buy 150 at 20

Ltc is dead. Charlie even said so by admitting he bought nano now. He knows nano does everything ltc intended to do but better.

He was open about it, he even bothered explaining to his thousands of twitter followers how his get rich quick scheme worked.