Literally the only crypto project going places

twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/1071445228006072320?s=19

literally the only crypto project going places

Attached: 1541202006489.jpg (511x305, 48K)

The first of many. Have patience

Based Brendan is always hustling. BAT literally one of 2 STIFF projects out there. I think we all know what the other is.

> pic related

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 3.31.53 PM.png (2872x1596, 1.11M)

dunno if you have seen fucking joe rogan
>pssst, they put the a and i in AGI

BAT is fucking shit
>Our suspensions average less than 0.3% of our total account base on a monthly basis. In more than half of those few cases, an email conversation explains the unusual behavior and the account is restored.
So they can steal your funds right out of your wallet, they often do, and more than half of the time they're wrong.

Shit.

Oh hey look its that dirty fucking scammer who whined and cried all over plebbit because he got caught making fake accounts so he could send the UGP grant to his website. How many fake accounts did you make btw? Asking for a friend.

lmao. You realise there is more than one person in the world who thinks this coin is a sack of shit?

I actually had the pleasure of receiving a large bat tip for my yt channel, but guess what, I didn't get it removed, because I didn't commit FRAUD to scam free tokens meant to be a download incentive. What forums haven't you hit yet?

Ya but what are the odds that of all the things to fud, you choose that. Just face it pajeet, it was you.

Glad I wasn't the only one who caught that.

They can steal 'their' funds, from the UGP grants if they are misused. Either way that will come to end when KYC is in place.

This is actually not only proof that their anti-fraud system works, but that it also has the frontline support in place to resolve it unlike google.

> bullish

Also, never forget that you're a piece of shit scammer.

BAT is the comfiest hold.

I agree. Bullish

It just clicked for me why half of biz hates BAT and Brave. Its because they literally can't scam it like they have with the regular internet. It literally infuriates them that its not possible to do it. So like a toddler who cant get a toy, they throw tantrums.

> sad

This is it, next level. The monetization of user attention! BAT fills in the profitability gap for things thats value can't be expressed in the current Internet paradigm. Just think of any meme or viral video that becomes big and wide spread. Everyone recognizes there is something there, but nothing defines its value. BAT will become this measure. A basic unit of human attention. The implication for this is staggering. we're talking a muilti dollar untapped market.

Poo in the loo you delusional fucking jeets. You sound like the OMG cucks with their migger obsession. Hope it works out as well for you as it did for them :)

cry more

absolutely seething

Just let them have this who cares.

BAT is going to be the standard store of value for attention. Like Bitcoin there will be plenty of imitators, but only one original. Dont cash out early.

HTC is a dying phone company though

Apple was dying too, they didnt just roll over and accept it. They instead became the industry leaders because they pushed for the new technologies and mass marketed them. You see HTC doing that with the Vive and now this.

Ads to launch soon after this.