He doesnt make bank off of social media whilst not wearing pants

You guys must hate money

whoever posted the goodvibes panel website, thank you user. Legit been making 100 a day since you posted it

inb4 larp etc, I'm doing my part spreading the good vibes and positive energy back, you do what you want geeks

Attached: 1541551446001.png (895x856, 561K)

what are you posting and what site are you using OP?

what is the method?

How do you MAKE money from GVP?

OP please tell me more. What do I need to do to be like you?

Give us bizchads a hint at how you make money posting pictures of your meat

I know what it is. OP is a faggot. I'm not going to tell you guys because I'm greedy and I don't want pajeets to make money

I can't even imagine being able to lie so effortlessly about something so idiotic.

Not because I'd feel guilty about the lying, but because of the sheer indignity of it.

Attached: 1538982974138.gif (500x281, 1.19M)

goodvibespanel.com I was cooking bros

Attached: 1542556944160.jpg (334x506, 42K)

I know a guy who makes 600$ each day off shitty meme pages on facebook. His "work" is 1 hour per day copying the exact same posts as other shitty memepages, sometimes editing the watermark out. He even has a script running through those pages to filter out the hottest memes. He makes money through adds and shilling products on amazon.

This is easier and I just started. If I grow like this the potential is limitless desu

I also know and unironically registered, made bout fiddy bucks shilling some instagram likes and soundcloud plays to some nigs I know

He has a dozen or two pages on various topics, such as puppies, food or tattoos and he started in 2010. It's kinda disgusting to think that you can earn a lot of money with this, especially when you watch the process behind the scenes. He literally never made a single meme or picture himself.

Thats insane desu senpai. Im too late for that game but seems Im still in time for this one

How do u make money with this

That growth plateaus unless you're a roastie.

does this still work?

how does this site make you money

Good luck. I'm sure you can make it but in the beginning it's probably gonna suck and not make much money. Just keep posting regularly and positively.
Probably, but I think it's harder to get into it now than before.

Can you stop same fagging OP you're worse than the Indians with their Flo coin.

Attached: 1543560327879.png (1286x996, 181K)

Resell at a markup as simple as that

Not samefagging faggot

OP, what methods are working best for you? What sites are you linking it to?

Instagram in general seems to sell the most. Im not linking it anywhere yet for now I'm asking friends and friends of friends if they need help with their social media. Not charging them a lot for now but the demand is. I assume if I made a proper website and marked up everything 5 times or so eventually it would reach a point of hundreds of orders a day or so.

dont know just spitballing here desu gonna ride this wave whilst it last, thinking of accepting crypto pyments too so its win win

Only thing I'd advise against is the facebook services, waste of time

bump for good vibes before I sleep

Attached: 1540636864948s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

night dudes I hope I answered all the questions

Unironically doing that right now. I get follows on my twitter to go to my website which has donation links at the bottom. Ive gotten $1.50 so far.

Explain your process if you dont mind please?

This topic is filled with shill bots...

Attached: 1528760976073.png (800x769, 126K)

low energy/low iq post desu

Heh... It's hard to tell the difference between shat quality bots posting, and low energy, low IQ, pajeets shilling.

Attached: 1532821835243.jpg (950x800, 255K)

explain your process i'm curious.

No hard feelings sempai best of luck im going to bed now

Attached: 1540388156130.jpg (675x601, 73K)

Scam Pannel don't buy this pajeet bs

I pretty much just shitpost on twitter and try to get people to go to my site. If they like it there are links in the footer for various things. Thats really all there is too it. It has to be niche to work though, plus it helps if there is a fanatical base. For instance my latest site is centered around a coin who's creator may or may not be satoshi. Plus its got a meme in the title and a biz domain name too so its cheeky enough so people remember it. Its just simple stuff like that.