Alright biz, I didn't want to do this...

Alright biz, I didn't want to do this, but I'm going to open my third eye tonight to have a word with the universe to find out just what the heck is going on with crypto and ask the controllers to change course. Is there anything else you'd like me to bring up?

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 35K)

yep, make satoshi know that we love what hes doing.

Yes, bring up a gun a shoot yourself in your third eye faggot

ask when the recession will start and be over. Also is there any chance you're doing shrooms? I always create a list of things to think about before I do them and end up being unable to focus on it, they just completely force the trip to go into its own direction.

DO IT
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

BRING UP CHAINLINK
CHAINLINK IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST IN REALITY. DO IT!

By "third eye", you mean your asshole, right?

Ask the final question. Are traps gay?

>Is there anything else you'd like me to bring up?

Attached: 1543124634004.png (1013x1000, 135K)

That timeline is gone fren
Just ask them to pump BTC 20k eoy

Virgin Wizard here. I'm unironically the /source/ of the dump. I can answer you straight away.
I do it because I hate you.

This
Don't you faggots have eyes?

Is this guy from real life?

Attached: 0.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Ask the server to put extra cheese on it. ty in advance.

Get a bunch of glowaticks and tie them together into a sphere, then hang it from a string and play tetherball with it.

Why did they need to FUD Link so hard? It's like they don't want to share any wealth with anyone? Why??

Attached: Just checking.jpg (250x243, 9K)

How do you open your third butthole OP?

what is the next 100x?

Those digits only mean one thing fren

Attached: 777.png (1151x2335, 1.64M)

Lol it doesn’t work like that. Meditate. Do pranayama breathing. Be aware of what you’re doing.

Ask them why you’re such a deluded cuck that you would waste all your money gambling on fake internet points

Ask him how my dad and puppy are doing? I lost my dad when I was 20 and it’s been years since I’ve said “hi”...also ask him who is taking care of my dog? He passed away a few weeks ago and I hope the universe is taking good care of him.

Attached: EA586F75-2283-4450-AE53-5BB5B6E23E72.png (250x250, 68K)

I just fucking wish I had clairvoyant powers. Just to see the future 1 minute ahead. I HATE trading without being psychic.

Attached: 9BB3269D-8872-417D-999D-B4416C228339.jpg (922x654, 42K)

Can you ask them to take Jow Forums back to Jow Forums?
I can't say I approve of the move over to 4channel.

How many big macs to become like sergay?

meaning of life

Ask them if I'll get a gf soon

OP don't leave this man hanging if you're still there

Attached: 1533432411448.jpg (630x442, 129K)