How will coinbase listing affect chainlink price and awareness?

how will coinbase listing affect chainlink price and awareness?

Attached: 0_nf2zvEAoDad8GbyD.png (800x516, 133K)

Yep

I UNIRONICALLY KNOW THE ALT WHO COINBASE CONTACTED RECENTLY

NO BIG DEAL THO LMFAO

HAN YOON IS ALSO ON DECK NIGGER

yep

Favorably, this simplifies the process of building the node network. Normies will know more about Link as well, most don't understand the buy Eth and transfer to an exchange to trade for Link, listing on Coinbase eliminates that process.

Mft front and center

Anyone retarded enough to only use Coinbase isn't going to be able to run a node or even understand LINK. I honestly don't see it as having any benefit.

streamlined for the normies, very nice, bullish

they can just use linkpool or what ever

what do you use for fiat to crypto transfers? coinbase pro ain't too bad for that is it?

BROKE FAGGOTS SHOOK AS FUCK RN LMAO
L
M
A
O

takes like 3 days to confirm bank transfer and you can't buy with debit, sometimes it's worth the transaction fee to use regular coinbase with a debit card in order to have the fiat instantly credited to your wallet

True, however normies likely won't buy to be nodes, will be about investing as part of their portfolio. However, it will make the entire buy and sell Link without dicking around with BTC or ETH a plus for those that do run a node. Will also simplify the transfer to Fiat once a node is rewarded in Link. Again, no hassle converting Link to Eth to sell. This is a big plus in the process.

yea, that's why i was thinking of signing up for another website where i can transfer fiat and have it sit in there in case i need to buy in. leaving fiat on an exchange sketches me out tho

the effect has been smaller each time
When LTC was added, it was in the middle of a bull market, so it pumped and kept going up
When BCH was added, that was at the very peak of the bull market, so the price more than doubled
We're deep into a bear market and the people who use CB don't even want BTC or ETH, let alone random coins that are viewed as being much riskier

Checked. But it doesn't matter, that listing will be for coinbase to catch a piece of the volume. Normies aren't gonna get it til it's too late, but to have a good, legal, kyc'd fiat onramp for enterprise... Priceless

lower lows until zero

Checked. W-wait no digits. Shoulda had digits

I buy with debit. It's instant

lots of shitcoins on there this is meaningless at this point

>replying to yourself because no one else did

Shut up nigger.

Ditto

lunar digital assets on the come up