Why are HR in almost every company ALWAYS white, blonde women...

why are HR in almost every company ALWAYS white, blonde women? I don't think I have ever seen black or asian women in HR.

Attached: 11.jpg (235x500, 28K)

And they're always the ones pushing diversity

>that one numale in HR

Attached: 22.jpg (244x505, 29K)

because if youre going to be forced to hire women you might as well high the attractive ones and shove them in a position where they can do as little harm as possible

100% that guy is a flamer

because they all have useless psychology degrees and can't justifiably work in any other department

they're always either gay or think they've found the easiest way to find women, until they realize what a shitshow office dating is

>deborah lee

kek, that might be true

Attached: 1537036475296.jpg (399x385, 29K)

it’s good. they keep the ugly pajeets out. only Chads deserve to have good jobs.

How do we solve the HR problem, biz? Will they survive the 4th industrial revolution? They are so fucking worthless.

Attached: 1536459018214.jpg (906x799, 89K)

because its a meme job with zero actual work / responsibility that even a literal monkey could do, so they put in a woman to say "look, we are not sexist. we are diverse"

>leena nair

>Global Head

Attached: ohhh.jpg (1242x1190, 881K)

Crypto. Separate your holdings from the system and clear the ship before it sinks.

thats the theory, they still manage to fuck it up somehow

My HR literally only has black women. Then again I work a shit job with a lot of blacks (80% of staff is black) so they get hired over white women for extra diversity points.

The HR woman who hired me was white and blonde. Sexy as hell. Always dresses nicely as well - tight skirt and high heels.

Why are pharmaceutical reps always insanely hot bitches? What happens to them when they hit the wall?

Switch over to real estate.

BECAUSE IT'S ALL ABOUT IMAGE

> Chief people officer

Can a History major work in HR?