Why are HR in almost every company ALWAYS white, blonde women? I don't think I...

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

why are HR in almost every company ALWAYS white, blonde women? I don't think I have ever seen black or asian women in HR.

Attached: 11.jpg (28 KB, 235x500)

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

And they're always the ones pushing diversity

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

that one numale in HR

Attached: 22.jpg (29 KB, 244x505)

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

because if youre going to be forced to hire women you might as well high the attractive ones and shove them in a position where they can do as little harm as possible

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

100% that guy is a flamer

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

because they all have useless psychology degrees and can't justifiably work in any other department

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

they're always either gay or think they've found the easiest way to find women, until they realize what a shitshow office dating is

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

deborah lee

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

kek, that might be true

Attached: 1537036475296.jpg (29 KB, 399x385)

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

it’s good. they keep the ugly pajeets out. only Chads deserve to have good jobs.

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

How do we solve the HR problem, biz? Will they survive the 4th industrial revolution? They are so fucking worthless.

Attached: 1536459018214.jpg (89 KB, 906x799)

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

because its a meme job with zero actual work / responsibility that even a literal monkey could do, so they put in a woman to say "look, we are not sexist. we are diverse"

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

leena nair

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

Global Head

Attached: ohhh.jpg (881 KB, 1242x1190)

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

Crypto. Separate your holdings from the system and clear the ship before it sinks.

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

thats the theory, they still manage to fuck it up somehow

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

My HR literally only has black women. Then again I work a shit job with a lot of blacks (80% of staff is black) so they get hired over white women for extra diversity points.

Ryder White
Ryder White

The HR woman who hired me was white and blonde. Sexy as hell. Always dresses nicely as well - tight skirt and high heels.

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

Why are pharmaceutical reps always insanely hot bitches? What happens to them when they hit the wall?

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

Switch over to real estate.

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

BECAUSE IT'S ALL ABOUT IMAGE

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

Chief people officer

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

Can a History major work in HR?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit