Where were you when Satoshi Nakamoto forgot how to program the most basic functionality in a programming language?

Where were you when Satoshi Nakamoto forgot how to program the most basic functionality in a programming language?

Attached: craigmeme.png (2000x1757, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_LR_/status/1033405218036170752
researchoutput.csu.edu.au/en/publications/the-quantification-of-information-systems-risk-a-look-at-quantita-3
youtube.com/watch?v=IOlvOiGPPio
youtube.com/watch?v=QiK34QicusI
giac.org/certified-professional/craig-wright/107335
researchoutput.csu.edu.au/ws/portalfiles/portal/9319444/90504
alumni.csu.edu.au/benefits-and-services/alumni-education-verification
youtube.com/watch?v=Zkg_-_HwRcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats this aboot a "linker"? You trolling me brah?

>running notepad++ on linux

We had PSO's in Bitcoin running

They died

Remember when he thought you could send signals faster than the speed of light and Peter Rizun called him out on it?

Attached: alert.png (1000x1000, 78K)

>implying that it wasnt the tutorial that copy pasted from satoshi

hes a fuking fake everybody says it, except the shills he pays

The truth is, a bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team.

Bahahahahah wait wait wait
Bahahahahahhahhahhhah
Even if this is photoshop, it's so entirely possible and believable that I'm not even going to bother checking his twatter. Oh my fuik ing god bahahhaha

Technically the speed of light limit is just a theory. I think the future will show Craig Wright was right about

twitter.com/_LR_/status/1033405218036170752

say no more friend

>running notepad++

I think it's deleted. Either way man I don't need to see proof. If he wants us to believe lies I'm willing to believe anything else I see without checking on my shit.

He doesnt need to impress you faggots

researchoutput.csu.edu.au/en/publications/the-quantification-of-information-systems-risk-a-look-at-quantita-3

youtube.com/watch?v=IOlvOiGPPio

Attached: 1526024474006.png (445x291, 165K)

Kek I've just read that tweet and HE BANNED THE MAN WHO POINTED OUT. ABSOLUTE KEK, SATOSHI'S VISION.

What's wrong with it? It doesn't touch workflow agile base properly?
I'm just a frontend noob but you can write a code in notepad++ without a problem. Sublime is nicer though.

that doesn't make any sense on so many levels

Didnt people prove that craig wright graduated from university with a computer science degree though? They called his uni

modern science is unironically wrong on a lot of fundamental things
>dude if equations don't add up, just make up a "dark", unobservable thing until they do, haha

Attached: 1540812435327.jpg (726x572, 157K)

They also confirmed he was pretty #stiff too if I remeber correctly.

TRUE IF BIG

>running

He has a shitload of degrees, master's mostly, but afaik only 1 or 2 Ph.Ds

You can verify that yourself, pic related.

Then there's this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=QiK34QicusI

And all his IT security certificates:

giac.org/certified-professional/craig-wright/107335

There is no doubt he spent most of his adult life inside educational institutions, man is smart as hell. Most brainlets don't even understand the level he operates on, which is why they think he's a moron. The cryptospace is a total Dunning-Krueger fiesta

Attached: charles_sturt.png (1358x735, 106K)

He doesn't even have a computer science degree and I cringe to imagine what they teach in their System Administrator masters program, which isn't a normal degree, and typically a 2 year diploma from a technical college.

t. sysadmin

and so what he copied that shit, programming is nothing other than copy and paste

>programming is nothing other than copy and paste

Attached: 1319352675704.png (152x201, 36K)

and so what he copied that shit, programming is nothing other than copy and paste

pajeet detected

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 9.00.50 PM.png (1198x890, 672K)

Wow congrats on this. Seriously.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 10.04.33 PM.png (2530x1400, 1.3M)

but that's a windows machine in the screenshot

yikes

The idea that Craig is Satoshi, an Australian guy who owes Australian Tax authority 3 m bucks but supposedly created Bitcoin is so dumb that the only people beyond help actually make threads to prove he isn't Satoshi.

WE FUCKING KNOW ALREADY!!!!

He has:

Master of Information Security Management
Master of statistics
Master of Information Security Engineering
Master of Networking and System Administration
Master of Management (information technology)
Master of Information Systems Security
Master of Quantitative Finance
Master of Systems Development
Master of Law

And he is currently studying for an additional 2 doctorate degrees

which is PhD in Securities law at Leicester university

And a PhD in Applied Mathematics at CNAM.

What this means, is that YOU are fucking inadequate brainlet compared to him. He doesn't even consider you of the same species. Your intellect is that of a fucking chimpanzee in comparison.

If you don't like it, STIFF

Attached: DtW3roWXcAACmLl.jpg (779x1200, 107K)

lol

He's the master of everything. Jow Forums isn't worth of his presence

Attached: 1543639782872.jpg (1600x1062, 745K)

This is so old lmao

HE'S 100% satoshi, he revealed the private key of the first adress in the genesis block.
SADLY.... he's satoshi folks.

Wright claimed to have a PhD in computer science from Charles Sturt University on his LinkedIn profile as of 2015; but the university told Forbes that it only awarded him two master's degrees and not a doctorate.

Attached: 1507978958774.png (289x272, 116K)

Imagine being so fucking retarded you believe the mainstream media when you can verify the degree for yourself.

Doctorate of Philosophy

Thesis: The Quantification of Information Systems Risks

researchoutput.csu.edu.au/ws/portalfiles/portal/9319444/90504

Blown the fuck out by based Satoshi

Attached: CSW_phd2.png (759x929, 990K)

>lies about getting a phd in computer science from a literally who university
>tries to get it years later and fails
>they give him a doctorate of philosophy out of pity

Attached: sippy_cup.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

I don't see a phd in computer science anywhere chief. Looks like you got meme'd by based shitposter retard craig "can't program" wright

Herro wolrd

Is it possible to be this retarded? What do you think a doctor of philosophy is?

>A Doctor of Philosophy (PhD, Ph.D., or DPhil; Latin Philosophiae doctor or Doctor philosophiae) is the highest academic degree awarded by universities in most countries. PhDs are awarded for programs across the whole breadth of academic fields.

Holy shit your IQ is below room temperature.

Attached: 502851_Doctor of Philosophy.png (500x270, 6K)

>Literally just linked the PhD thesis in Quantification of Information Systems Risks
>Cyber security and IT is not Computer Science

Attached: 1525531776608.png (1063x1063, 232K)

it's alright craig, there is nothing wrong with being a philosopher

>posting an assembler version Hello World as proof of expertise

This is pathetic even if you write it yourself. Guy is a quack.

Faketoshi never received his PHD. Thesis =/= PHD

It's right there you fucking faggot

Verify it yourself, it's public information.

alumni.csu.edu.au/benefits-and-services/alumni-education-verification

First name: Craig
Last name: Wright
Date of Birth: 23 Oct 1970

Attached: CSW_phd.png (761x937, 1.05M)

TFW you are too fucking stupid to realize all PhDs are doctors of philosophy, because thats what PhD means LMFAOOOOOO

Attached: phd1.png (799x208, 105K)

>in progress

it was never awarded. sorry faggot

more like craig wrong hehe

>Name of Award Conferred: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
>Conferral Date: 07-04-2017

Thanks for playing

Attached: phd_conferred.png (962x216, 13K)

Just started reading. Thanks for sharing.

ITT retards who think a PhD in CS is proof that he's Satoshi for some reason

Tons of people have a PhD in CS

>linux
is this bait

first thing you learn in CS is to not reinvent the wheel.

atom.io

imagine thinking that masters and phds means youre an actually good at practically building things
academics are usually the shittiest of them all, you want to focus on the people who learnt how to code young aka your vitaliks

is this a game engine? i d-don't know anymore

Why did Rodger Ver create this complete fraud???

Never forget

He has 2 masters. One in theology. All the other degrees he has is honorary bullshit.

did he spend his entire life getting degrees?
he doesn't even know what his degree names are at 2:03 he says he has master of science in information systems management when it says information security management

who cares if he is a fake? SV is the best tech out of all the bitcoins

philosophy isnt computer science... I THINK!

But shouldn't it say Doctor of Philosophy in _________?

He didn’t create shit. Blockstream and bitcoin core created this monster to try and hurt BCH

>I'm just a frontend noob but you can write a code in notepad++ without a problem.

Yes, but you can't integrate it with command line tools, which makes it as useful as a pain text editor.

pbwahaha, kek

He has a PhD in The Quantification of Information Systems Risks

Overlapping fields, in this case computer science / economics / mathematics, so it just says Doctor of Philosophy (aka PhD)

He has over 18 university degrees, some minor ones including an associate degree in chemistry and and one in nuclear physics.

He holds 2 PhDs, his second PhD in information security (Computer Science) has already been linked, his first PhD was in Theology and comparative religious studies.

On top of that, he is working on 2 PhDs at the same time currently, one in Applied Math (Bioinformatics) and one in Law (Securities Law)

When he is done with those, he will have a total of 4 PhDs, and 10 masters degrees.

No wonder Roger Ver and Jihan, two idiots, are so afraid of him.

Attached: DeyllF1WAAEOgms.jpg (960x1200, 232K)

hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Bitcoin SV, now with wormhole technology!

That ASM only works in Linux
int 0x80 is the way of doing Linux syscalls

I believe he is using Notepad++ on Windows
And editing a Linux program on Windows is rare.

Craig is top Dunning-Kruger

Well, the thing is that when you're not low IQ it is quite easy to spot low IQ people. I can't imagine the burden it must be going about your life without this skill.

>academic
>statist
>scammer
youtube.com/watch?v=Zkg_-_HwRcI

You have to be at least 18 to post here, boy.

Never seen a person invoking Dunning-Kruger that didn't suffer from that himself. Your post doesn't change this.

pretty much

ofc he's not satoshi holy fuck fucking newfasg
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally posting a video of a commie pedophile.

Attached: rick1.jpg (579x451, 42K)

I can easily spot that you're stupid. I have a mensa approved iq in the 160+ range. You're a prime example of the dunning Kruger the post you replied to talks about.
Ironic.

having two PhDs is a very bad look even when it's ture. it's not a legitimate life pattern, it means a person is 'off', probably slightly shizo

If you are truly intelligent you will understand what I mean when I say it is easy to spot he is low IQ. Just how clumsy he is when talking about technical stuff he only has a superficial understanding of makes me cringe. Also all the dumb mistakes in trying to provide fake proof that he is legit makes the whole thing all the more hilarious. But more than that, it is just a general feeling you get. It is so obvious to me, but seems invisible to so many people here... How would you describe the color red to a blind man?

>He has a PhD in The Quantification of Information Systems Risks
You're a fucking retard, this isn't a degree, there is no fucking degree called "Quantification of Information System Risks" you retard

If you weren't so stupid it would be funny how dumb you are

Cool. And what has he ever built and/or contributed?

Attached: 3433213431.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

that's the part in that post you take issue with? the part that's true? he did phd work in 2011 and finished the write up in 2017 it may or may not be approved/issued now. you can read his thesis on the uni website
PhDs are like that, brainlet, you just get one and if the department/school feels like it it will be 'in' something which can be whatever the school likes. the PhD title is totally reasonable.

This. It’s funny how more than half of biz are in denial about Craig. If you are literally listening to morons and think he’s retarded, you are a redditor. Get off this site now.

Bitcoin. You should be thankful faggot. Desperate and pathetic low tier FUD from biz brainlet shills like this thread is pretty hilarious I must admit.

Attached: 1528649810817.png (623x417, 49K)

id confirm this is true too for the low price of 20k

>bitcoin

Fuck off shill.

He’s contributed nothing and you know you cannot prove otherwise

>running windows
>browsing in chrome
>using steam for gaming
lol when will people learn

>researchoutput.csu.edu.au/en/publications/the-quantification-of-information-systems-risk-a-look-at-quantita-3
It's not a degree, it's the topic of the Thesis you tard. Craig haters are small jealous people.

I can't believe that anyone is listening to what Craig Wright is saying. He is such a fool, a charlatan and a scam artist. I can't believe anyone would be so dumb as to watch a single video clip of Craig Wright and not say that their gut doesn't say he's a fraud. I would never recommend any of my friends or colleagues listen to this man; if they did, I would surely ostracize them and boast to others how I had not fallen prey to Faketoshi's lies and falsities. All he wants is money, and according to many prominent body language experts, young children to groom. This is a common trait among those who seek wealth and power. Do not listen to this man. I am telling you right now. Bad fortune will come to you if you even think about indulging his narcissistic fantasies for one second.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 3.43.15 PM.png (483x589, 108K)

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

>2 cents has been deposited in your account

Pathetic shill, no comeback whatsoever. Prove it then. Or better yet, show us all something that Craig has built and put his name to. Just one thing.
With all these apparent qualifications surely he has built something, right? (Pro tip: you can’t)

Keep crying brainlet.

Attached: 1527889439264.jpg (737x413, 62K)

Stop arguing with him. He’s going to cry when BSV becomes BTC. And his altcoins go to zero.

>Craig Wrong

Attached: rfr3ztt0zzny.jpg (576x576, 32K)

>He has a PhD in The Quantification of Information Systems Risks

That isn't a discipline m8, that's his thesis title.