What did he mean by this?

youtu.be/-qfB8clUIaY?t=4180

What did he mean by this?

Attached: ben(((Goertzel))).png (1526x1074, 1.76M)

That was a great episode. AI and blockchain will be interesting

Attached: 154445.jpg (2000x1372, 478K)

I don't know if the time is correctly displaying but it's specifically the bit where he's asked who satoshi is, and he responds "I can either confirm or deny that"

??
:^)

Just type the time stamp dickwad

man jazz jennings aged badly

Is the hat his source of power? What is he hiding under there?

1h 9m 40s

he said he can neither confirm nor deny if he has any opinion on who satoshi nakamoto is/are

Attached: 1535235431919.jpg (680x788, 74K)

this was a shitty episode. he said basically nothing about anythig besides that he thinks we are living in a simulation. he also failed to explain ETH to the norman Joe, and Joe's knowledge about crypto and ai was too low to have a great conversation.

why didn't the stupid faggot research the guest's subject matter at all then

Because he can't. He fucked up his brain with testesterone supplements, he's basically a hairless chimp by now.

Kek

horns

the people who know wouldn't tell anyone about him

So true. Fiat replacement coins/tokens are doomed. The next boom is all about utility tokens.

Something big is coming. Joe gets pelted by nimrods constantly to shill thier shit coin. Someone maybe Elon told Joe this guy was legit and he got to do an episode (now maybe even annually). Interesting I don't think AIG will moon anytime soon, but It's something I will keep my eye on over the next 3-4 years. I think humanity was on the border of having the "bad" singularity he spoke of with China. I picked upped that he even lost hope and joined them, but now things are reversing rapidly under Trump.

In what way is Trump reversing things?

The US is at war with China right now. I'm too lazy to explain. dyor on China's thief of intellectual property and social credit slavery (that they for sure will try push on the rest of the world).

If an American company spends billions of dollars and years on developing a new microchip or whatever and the Chinese government (under the disguise of a company) steal all your hard work. It won't be long before you're outpaced in the market. America was is steep decline China was on a rapid rise. The arrest of the Huawei CEO (pretty much China's Hillary Clinton) a few days ago by the Trump administration was icy, next level 4D chess. On the surface all this looks like a trade war but it goes much deeper.

The question is, how the fuck did some shitcoin pumper get on Joe Rogan? lmfao

Attached: altcorn.jpg (765x769, 78K)

he's a kike ? both are kikes

Rogan is? I thought only his wife was. Rogan seems way too buff to be a jew, they fucking hate lifting or doing anything remotely physically strenuous.

this. jewish people trick goys into doing the lifting for them.

only those resistant to velocity sink will survive 3+yrs