Nearly all of you bizlet serfs have had the wool completely and utterly pulled over your eyes

Nearly all of you bizlet serfs have had the wool completely and utterly pulled over your eyes

I bet nearly all of you didnt even realize this even exists

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

You really think some con man like Craig Wright single handedly made bitcoin in his basement? Fuck no, CIA/NSA had the best of their cryptographers, mathematicians and programmers create bitcoin. Why? Because they wanted control of the financial market and to be able to track and record all transactions, which bitcoin fulfills. Bitcoin isn’t anonymous you fucking idiots.

If you say CIA created bitcoin on bitcointalk org you’re permabanned and your post is deleted.

The elite have successfully used their CIA/NSA dark program officers to create the first one-world currency. And Jow Forums bought it hook, line, and sinker. Now I’m not saying that there isnt money to be made, there is money to be made. But keep in mind that you’re playing their game and that they are the rule-makers, referees and coaches of said game. They are the mega whales and hold nearly all the coins, granting them the capability to dump or pump as they see fit. They simply dumped last Christmas to let their friends accumulate more.

Their creation of bitcoin has hit a shit ton of birds with one stone
1. Easily fund their own dark programs
2. Track every transaction with ease
3. Establish foreign usage, opening avenues to acquire information internationally
4. Promote globalism through all nations by urging them to use the same currency
5. Undermine and protect against the inevitable US dollar fiat ponzi scheme

Attached: 6814CA40-E478-4EF5-9C81-551337444E2A.jpg (992x527, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketoracle.co.uk/Article44278.html
zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-27/silver-futures-report-and-jp-morgan-record-silver-bullion-holding-extremely-bullish
valuewalk.com/2018/02/jpmorgan-buy-silver/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anyone even remember the original Silk Road shutdown? How they closed and then apprehended sellers and buyers with ease? Thats because they all used bitcoin.

They looped in gamers, drug dealers and then normies in less then a decade, duped the entirety of them into buying bitcoin and other trashcoins.

Why? Well if the reasons above arent enough to make you see the light let me tell you something about malleable psyhicals.

While all you plebs bought bitcoin and, correspondingly other trashcoins at near top or even the very top they have been accumulating and hoarding Rare Earth Metals, precisely Silver, the 2nd most robust and versatile commodity on the planet aside from oil itself. Silver is a finite resource but its used more and more every year. The market cap of fine .999 bullion silver is literally 1/2 of the crypto market even after the christmas dump and where we are now. Roughly $16 billion worth of said silver is mined by all the silver miners in the world combined and that number dwindles yearly because silver is an above ground resource and we’ve already found most of it.

Attached: 2FD0106B-A9EC-4FFF-93F5-99DFA7F29F2D.jpg (800x472, 50K)

JP Morgan has been accumulating ludicrous amounts of silver because they know its true value. Back in 1980 silver reached $50 an ounce, when global debt was only at $10 trillion. Now in 2018, we have a global debt of a whopping $247 trillion.

$50 x 24.7 = $1,235 = silvers TRUE value.

The rate of silver to gold mined is 1:9 so why is an oz of silver at a whopping 1/86 price of of the ounce of gold? Simply because they want more of it while its still dirt cheap.

JP morgan acquired a company that’s priority was to short silver, keeping the price low by throwing worthless fiat into paper silver ponzis. Remember, you don’t own it unless you can hold it. At this point in time, silver is valued at $14 an ounce, meaning you can get it for a $1.50 above that spot price, give or take shipping/manufacturing costs thats about $16 an ounce RIGHT NOW that you can buy on trust online silver markets. But regardless, half of you cement level IQ retards will inevitably delude yourself into thinking you know better than billionaire bankers.

Now, what is my guidance on this entire predicament? I’d throw 30% of my assets into BTC/ETH and the other 70% into silver. Thank me later idiots.

Shills will proceed to shill their trashcoins at you, derail this thread or just flat out call me a LARPer. But shills, let me ask you this, whats the LARP part? Im not bragging or gloating about anything. All I did was merely lay out the truth offer guidance on the time to come. Shills hate nothing more than the truth. Fiat will die sooner than you think, don’t hold their fiat bags for them.

Attached: 98D544F3-7C4B-4087-BE9A-9ADED00B7956.png (760x575, 139K)

good thread but DELET THIS i'm still accumulating

No, we must enlighten our intellectual goyim brethren because that is what they fear most

>Does anyone even remember the original Silk Road shutdown? How they closed and then apprehended sellers and buyers with ease? Thats because they all used bitcoin.

Wrong. Most people apprehended over silk road were done so because their opsec was shitty, or non-existent. People sent their addresses without encryption, for example. BTC is workable for darknet use so long as reasonable precautions are taken.

If I were sending money to the taliban, I'd use XMR.

They have sleeper undetectably written code used to triangulate a position similar to how they cant triangulate a photo taken.
>so long as reasonable precautions are taken
Wrong. It wasn’t because their opsec was bad it was because their addresses were already exposed from the getgo

You really think the CIA gives a shit about the silk road? They probably funded half of it so they could sell drugs to fund dark programs. They arent sharing Intel with law enforcement.

Only brainlets think Craig is Satoshi, it’s just a line that shills use to push their useless shitcoin

Absolutely, they used it to looped up drug dealers, weapon smugglers etc and hired them as CI’s that make money for them

Just like in operation paperclip how they gave the germans the option to work for them or be hanged for war crimes, they gave the those big dealers on silk road the option of working for them or going to prison

>JP Morgan has been accumulating ludicrous amounts of silver because they know its true value
Calling bullshit, JP Morgan does not hoarde any silver and there's no sources saying otherwise.

marketoracle.co.uk/Article44278.html

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-27/silver-futures-report-and-jp-morgan-record-silver-bullion-holding-extremely-bullish

valuewalk.com/2018/02/jpmorgan-buy-silver/

Idiot

Neat bro just use 0xBTC with AZTEC protocols and forget about it.

thanks m8 didn't want to google

Nice

>$50 x 24.7 = $1,235 = silvers TRUE value
what kind of psuedo logic is this??? You multiple an ath of a commodity by the ath of the global debt and you get it’s “true value”? Is that the formula we’re using now?? Dumb faggot.
You silvercucks are worse than the cryptofags, just worthless shills who can’t even construct a non fallacious argument

Attached: 3E7E6822-6B7B-4360-BB9E-DBDD117F654D.jpg (960x720, 34K)

>you just
Indeed, its a inevitability when the dollar crashes silver will rise up tremendously. Keep in mind it will go even higher than 1.2k, considering the ATH was in 1980 and we have a much mord inflated dollar than before. Your pic related even agrees with me. I bet you’re some silver stacker FUDing this thread so people reading are swayed to throw into it. Thats futile though because we all are drops in the ocean compared to all the banks and governments stacking literal TONS of it.

Arent swayed to throw in*

you doomsdayfags have no argument.

>i know better than billionaire bankers
You didnt even read the OP did you?

>I have it all figured out this time
You autists think you know what the Elite have planned? Aren’t you the samefags that predicted a 1wc in October? LOL

lol

Good goy

>The rate of silver to gold mined is 1:9 so why is an oz of silver at a whopping 1/86 price of of the ounce of gold? Simply because they want more of it while its still dirt cheap.
The rate at which those two metals are mined says nothing about the difficulty in refining them (it takes much more energy to produce an ounce of gold)

True but both are finite resources

Gold had no industrial applications other than a purely cosmetic value

Silver on the other hand is used in an abundance of commercial items from cars, phones, solar panels to even clothing. What happens when Apple needs more silver when its a depleting asset? What about samsung? Tesla? You get the idea

>Gold had no industrial applications other than a purely cosmetic value
What are you talking about? My Monster U4K HDMI cable is 14k gold plasted.

>14k gold
Fake chinese conterfeit gold