Ok listen fags. i stopped posting on this board last october when it became flooded with normies...

ok listen fags. i stopped posting on this board last october when it became flooded with normies. but now most of them have gone im going to come back and share with you something.

do you want to be rich? $50 mill rich? even $100 mill?
im going to tell you how.

there is currently a coin (coded from scratch) that has taken the cryptonote protocol and improved the current version of bulletproofs by over 10x. They also added in bulletproofs 2 weeks before monero added in their's. This coin can scale to 2000 tps with the only real bottleneck being the cpu verification of each transaction, without having any decentralisation tradeoffs. Orphan rate/block propagation problem is non-existent.

So far, its like Monero on steroids right? but it gets better. This coin created their own virtual machine and also has smart contracts. The language used is BASIC. if your under 25 youve probably never even heard of BASIC. but ask any 60yo boomer from the first world and they will tell you BASIC is an easy as fuck language to learn. Literal children were using it in the 80's.

So now, we have Monero on roids + Eth on roids + scalability. And here's the best part. This coin is only $5 million market cap. its name? Dero. you buy this, in 3 years you will make it. guaranteed.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-09 at 03.50.47.png (584x1060, 928K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/deroproject/derosuite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you fags are worse than mlm scum.

it is not coded from scratch. captain faggot rewrote monero in golang. fucking retard. no matter how many times you post here, nobody wants your centralized closed source shitcoin.

fucking stop already.

>closed source
github.com/deroproject/derosuite

>not rewritten from scratch
what did he mean by this?
>different consensus protocol
>faster bulletproofs
>has smart contracts
>in a different fucking programming language from monero

is anything I said in the OP a lie? refute it.

Who the fuck uses BASIC anymore?

no one. because its a very simple language and most projects nowadays need far more verbosity or on the other end of the spectrum, abstraction. as well as codebase scalability.

but its good enough for smart contracts since smart contract code is very simple and basic (no pun). BASIC is easy as fuck to learn tho. literally everyone who had a personal computer in 80's knew it and was taught to kids who were learning how to use computers. Even if you dont know how to program, you can learn BASIC in a day. so normalfags can create smart contracts if they want. also its easy to audit

I have the best coin, decentralization, bulletproofs, scalability, wet pussy.

Market cap 50 dollah, you buy now?
To the moon!

Attached: 68996577.jpg (950x800, 255K)

This thread is toxic. Everyone please flag it for deletion.

Attached: mbga (Custom).png (594x792, 176K)

>ignores without looking into it

You have no.idea what you are talking about. Kill yourself and stop misinforming the poor people who are not into tech.

lmao i guarantee i know 10x more about the tech than you do kid.

It's a fucking shitcoin like the rest of them, there is no technology or ""bulletproof"" because all coins follow bitcoin, it's all a big scam also you're late to the party, around 1 year late.

there literally are bulletproofs tho and all tech is real...

see

what was the last project that excited you as much as Dero does? Care to share your speculations on identity of devs?

But can said coin actually do a livestream?

Attached: 1232113332155.jpg (225x225, 10K)

go clean the shit off your streets

I thought you were talking about Skycoin for a moment.

Why the fuck would you want BASIC though. Skycoin just forked Golang to add things and call it CX.

Skycoin already does all three of these points better. And has actual hardware to back it.

Attached: photo5154593043561687077.jpg (1508x1728, 322K)

Fuck off pajeet rtarded faggot go poo in the loo

You lost me at “no racism” part. Calling pajeet a pajeet and nigger a nigger is a God given right to a human being

inshallah mazeltov amen

>Skycoin already does
Skycoin does nothing. It has no consensus algo, with very little telling anything tangible will be delivered.

I fucking knew it. What an absolute shitcoin.

#1 Buy the real thing, Monero
#2 Hodl while waiting for Tari
#3 ...
#4 Profit

>BASIC
10 PRINT "I THINK YOUR SHITCOIN SUCKS!!!"
20 GOTO 10

^ I just destroyed your shitcoin with an infinite loop that I learned at age 4

This already exists, go back.