Is SV dead? What's up with this thing? Did CW run out of money to keep it propped up?

Is SV dead? What's up with this thing? Did CW run out of money to keep it propped up?

Attached: sv.jpg (398x398, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/video-demonstrates-double-spending-possibility-in-bitcoin-cash-sv-0-conf-transactions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Craig pumped and dumped Bitcoin SV like a whore.

Yes SV unfortunately, when CSW coined the phrase 'metanet' he opened infinite parallel timelines due to the word 'meta' being used and we are now stuck in an infinite recursion loop of a constant death-rebirth cycle not of crypto but of SV itself (think meta) and because of this the coin will never live but it will also never fully die and in this way we are to be trapped in this hell forever.

Why would exchanges/merchants work with a chain whose leaders constantly threaten everyone around them? It's a hopeless project

To make it easier for brainleteers to understand, Bitcoin SV is constantly 'buffering' and that is in the logo and this is what you bought.

user you need to stop this illegal posting on the chans as soon as possible. Otherwise I will be forced to take action. It's time for Jow Forums to grow up and do lawsuits.

I actually have a patent on this style of posting that you just did so you can expect a call soon.

Why would anyone invest in a chain that is unsupported by the community, devs and miners AND on top of that knowing that the leaders of a competing chain have shitloads of said token and will use it to forever supress it?

CSW fucked up, Roger and Jihan will NEVER EVER EVER let this slide.

> Oh fug he's right

Attached: recursive_stiffness.jpg (4160x3120, 2.53M)

They all fucked up and their couple problems are crashing the market. All 3 should be executed

Your camera is watching you

i meant to say, what the fuck is going on here?

As soon as BSV/BCH reached parity, I dumped about 1800 BSV and bought BCH with it. It was very simple. All I had to do was watch when the coingeek mining wallets ran out of money. As soon as they did, I dumped everything. Very comfy.

It's called capitalism
Just look at the state of society today
that is the POWER of capitalism

Very nice user, thank you for playing.
A game.
To which the rules are invisible, and not written by you.

Enjoy.

I dumped mine way earlier and grabbed myself a bunch of BCH. I'm sitting comfy as hell

craig pls go

Because eventually exchanges/merchants won't have a choice.

They don't want anyone's investment. A exchange/merchant the supports the US dollar isn't investing in the US dollar.

Haha.

CW is fine. Every bitcoin fork is meant to conjure a valuation. Then there is an anchoring phase where bitcoin's value is used to support prices during relentless selling. Then there is a breathing period. Then there is a massive pump and the originators liquidate for bitcoin against the horde of retarded people FOMOing in. If they do it right, they grow their stack of Bitcoin.

>Because eventually exchanges/merchants won't have a choice.

You ever notice how with Craig Shithead Wright it's always an "eventually"? Constant promises with no pay offs. It's because he has no technical ability to back up his constant bullshit.

CSW has a "vision" of SV being the one crypto needed for everything and anything, he has made promises of integration and so on. Exchanges all rejected the demand to call SV BCH, they are accepting listing but under BSV (mostly), first lost battle.

It's actually bullish af that these garbage exchanges aren't listing the coin

It's expected for BCH to moon any time soon.

fuck it, I'm glad SV forked away instead of inheriting that toxic bcash ticker. much better to start out on a clean slate imo, too much bcash baggage with BCH ticker

SV started a lawsuit.
SV holders found out that Jimmy from NChain is actually an entertainment layer and started selling.

Attached: bch SV Entertainment .jpg (440x243, 32K)

cointelegraph.com/news/video-demonstrates-double-spending-possibility-in-bitcoin-cash-sv-0-conf-transactions

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

Attached: pajeet.png (1006x813, 73K)

Attached: bsv_is_a_scam.png (1085x1084, 186K)

kek
always wondered about him
always figure most of them are actors