Adam Smith once said

"When the whole force of the mind is directed to one particular object, as in consequence of the division of labour it must be, the mind is more likely to discover the easiest methods of attaining that object than when its attention is dissipated among a great variety of things."

Sergey wears the same clothes everyday so that he can focus his whole entire being on the project of chainlink to deliver a truly trustless, decentralized oracle for all of the worlds API data to be organized and executed accordingly on the blockchain.

Sergey WILL be the one who leads the service for providing oracles to multi billion dollar companies across the globe. Sergey WILL bring you to salvation.

If you were this age living amongst the dotcom bubble when amazon tanked from 200 dollars to 5, and some crazy autistic whacko was telling you to put your paycheck into amazon. You'd say he's a fucking nutjob and to go fuck himself you have mouths to feed.

Well, your second chance is here anons. Are you gonna let the golden ticket sell out again? Or are you going to be a man and take the plunge into financial freedom??

Attached: hi.jpg (223x226, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/big-ass-shemale-1969865?embed=related&from=player_related
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*yawn* yes im all in

Attached: we_are.jpg (960x1280, 292K)

Attached: 1530552838975.jpg (779x541, 383K)

my delusion keeps me sane

Attached: elliet.png (578x337, 22K)

Attached: 1542030080535.jpg (810x823, 384K)

Dumb...Chainlink is too illiquid to follow TA accordingly.

Any trader with half a brain knows this. Sure, it will still obey basic TA from time to time. But you can easily get caught like a deer in the headlights swing trading in such an illiquid market.

i know, i've been the deer, but i got back to even on my last trade, gonna throw in the towel and hide my ledger somewhere i'll forget

never going to 1k

Wrong

stay delusional linkie

stay poor

If you really want your mind to be blown, think about what Thomas Hobbes says in Leviathan. He goes into detail about social contract theory. It all begins with the natural state of man, which is a nasty, short, brutish life. Every man for himself, all against all. Any action is not only permissible, but is also a RIGHT. It's the first time that rights are seriously considered as an inherent quality of man.

Man voluntarily gives up some of his rights to escape from the dangerous and shitty conditions of the natural state of man. It must be mutual, however, he only promises not to kill anyone so long as everyone else agrees not to kill anyone. This is the basis of forming a society.

The important thing here, is that it's a contract. People enter into a mutual agreement, but in order for people to be accountable to that agreement, there needs to be an arbiter, or an enforcer. This is the role that government plays. If a man steals, and he gets caught, then the government enforces punishment against him for breaking the contract. The rules can only be followed if there is an arbiter.

Up until this point in history man has never escaped the necessity of an enforcer for contracts. Enter Sergey Nazarov. His vision is bigger than you can imagine. He's ushering in an entirely new era of human interaction. This can transform any digitally executable contracts. This is the first time in history when a contract won't necessarily need an external enforcer, because the contract itself is the enforcer. The philosophical implications of this are colossal.

Attached: Leviathan_by_Thomas_Hobbes1.jpg (368x368, 174K)

im not convinced the network or the apis are completely immune to sybils, but they won't be sybilled since it would be more profitable (because of well written legally binding smart contracts) to not do so

Attached: 1543894874030.png (927x941, 384K)

low iq beta male

>pic related

>pasta

Attached: sgx.jpg (2000x1002, 323K)

your life is so sad and pathetic
i would feel sorry for you if i weren't so busy laughing

you are buying into a scheme faggot

>life is so sad and pathetic

From a psychological standpoint, statements so boldly and aggressively put tend to reflect the innermost thoughts of ones own life.

Did your dad beat you as a child? Were you not loved enough? It's okay. He can't hurt you anymore. You're a big boy now!

Attached: lulll.png (360x360, 131K)

>N-N-NO YOU!: the post

your life so sad. keyword: your

you're both sad

i bet you fell for a pump and dump didn't you

absolutely based

Link posters are du..

nice to see some people get it

Attached: victoryovershitcoins.png (1050x700, 719K)

>pretending like chainlink isn't a complete shitcoin you are shilling to try and recoup even a little bit of the money you pumped into this dump scheme if you catch my drift

Dude you had 1 year it's getting embarrassing just stop

>Sergey WILL be the one who leads
Sergey jsut did a 30mil cashgrab cause he wasn't chad enough to band thicc asians. Now that he's rich he doesn't do shit.

what's embarrassing is that you faggots are still here shilling this absolute trash

Yet you still keep coming back to the thread.

Cucked by the links of chain

xhamster.com/videos/big-ass-shemale-1969865?embed=related&from=player_related