Now that crypto is dead

What are other ways to make money online?

Is dropshipping still worth it?

selling on amazon / ebay?

gambling?

other methods?

fraud?

lets discuss

Attached: How-To-Make-Money-Online.jpg (604x407, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

udemy.com/ethereum-and-solidity-the-complete-developers-guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy my bags

www.over9000factory.com

Attached: 1453979963001.jpg (765x1024, 162K)

Gross

Learn programming and sell your shit
If you are feminine, crossdress and stream games

Looks like the middle east

I'd put money on it being an Eastern European slum

What a shithole. Can't believe they let their next generation play in that shit.

I wish I live my 20s in 1990 user.it's damn hard to get ahead in life in 2018.

8billions people, climate change, immigrants and all that stuff.

Invest in MtG

Attached: 1534956016039.jpg (381x353, 39K)

I'm brainstorming ideas to make money off of roasties. They're terrible with money and too dumb to look for better deals. Maybe, selling them knock-off makeup or weight loss supplements or something. Targeting women is the key because they make great consumers

Attached: 1503331641690.jpg (3300x1840, 508K)

Sorry user, but this board is shit in that regard.

we can make it better

>Hoвocибиpcк
wew lad

Matched Betting

Fuck me. That pic REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1544294952861.jpg (600x434, 13K)

yeah, i wanna kill myself too.

fake bro, the original bio said stuff about other crimes, not pedo shit. that isnt even that attractive from a female perspective. actually the Only sexy thing is having killed people. thats what i go with on tinder. works 100%

i need a way to make money online. I really do.

is there someone who makes money blogging? or is that only a meme

how is crypto dead? the hashrate went up 3x this year alone. if anything its 3x more secure then it was last year. seems like its alive and thriving and 3x more stronger then it was last year. far from dead my fren. its only just getting started.

unironic as a mf right now, its crypto. make money up or down. learn math and programming

it's not fake. I have a webm somewhere of the guy who posted it browsing with that profile on his phone

you need to build an efficient trading algo to have a much higher rate to make it. now Jow Forums starts to understand that there is no such thing as free money.

Attached: 1543611818246.png (640x1136, 92K)

I shill my shitty website on twitter and also make funny posts in hopes that people will be amused and donate.

Got $1.50 so far.

Attached: Women-Love-Nazis.jpg (4228x2944, 447K)

Attached: Too-Cute-To-Be-Jewish.png (346x338, 51K)

Bump of interest.

Attached: 1370537155777.jpg (400x400, 115K)

I'm considering learning this next month.
udemy.com/ethereum-and-solidity-the-complete-developers-guide/

There's a lot of ways you can make shit money online. The biggest is fiverr. But you are probably imagining something with very little work, very little upstart cost, and lots of profits (and hey it should be really fun too right?). That's a lot harder problem to solve, and one a lot of other people are trying to figure out--myself included. I've been doing a lot of research and that helps quite a bit, but mostly it's been making me realise just how hard everything is.

Check out product hunter for a stream of legitimate business ideas. A lot of those businesses exist to help other people succeed at business. In other words it can help inspire you to have new ideas, albeit in an overly-friendly reddit kind of way. Also check out black hat world. It will give you some outdated "methods", but it can also give you a general sense of how to automate your income, but then you need to take that information and outsmart everyone else who knows the same technique as you. Good luck user, it's hard but maybe not impossible. Always keep an eye out for momentum and excitement. Opportunities like bitcoin are rare but always visible somewhere.

Also read about situational awareness and OODA looping so that you can learn to adapt and not get hustled yourself.

Attached: 1444323646001.jpg (604x402, 60K)

How do I short roasties?

blog

You guys telling me you wouldn't do it with a super hot nazi girl?

It's actually pretty clean by eastern european standards. Look, there are no pieces of garbage in the streets, there are paved walks through the "green area".

The grass is lacking, but it's not even covered in garbage. No potholes, either. You could actually drive a non-4x4 car, without killing yourself and your car.