Anyone with a stack of 10K or more link will make it

Unironically

Attached: 1534246100831.png (640x360, 296K)

i took a job while doing my master thesis to load up once a month starting in jan. it's greed at this point. god bless all linkies

Based, how much do you hold?

You’re gonna make it. Nice work

around 11k, so not that much.
if price / btc stays low for some months i could even double or triple. time will tell, patience is key.

Good luck user, I just recently got to 16K as a student as well. We will both make it brother, iron hands will turn to gold.

should I wait to buy? I can easily double my stack right now

only the ice cold hands from finland will survive...

23 cents per link is a deal

How did this joke come about? Like, did a bunch of anons just decide that this rather typical shitcoin deserves ‘hurr-hurr gonna make us rich’ status? I don’t understand why this one got singled out to be the posterboy for lols. And how many fools are tricked into thinking it’s real? Do the joke-starters check in ever, to see how many people have bought actual link coins? Very confusing since it seems so many on this board actually believe in this clear scam.

>be sergey
>print 350 million tokens
>sell it to the entire world for 32 million dollars
>print another 350 million tokens
>keep it for yourself

and linkies think they are actually going to make it....

one rich guy pays a bunch of 3rds to post everyday so he can dump bags and make his fancy watch money. He did this many times in crypto with dif coins. Link is just the latest

I tell you a secret.

Everyone in the future, who is going to use blockchains and smart contracts are going to buy links. Everyone.

30k has always been the limit to make it

Checked for truth, god bless.

Is this bait? Are you being serious?
Do you really think we just chose this project at random? Do you think someone closed their eyes and chose one at random and said ,"alright everyone, let's shill this one!" As if we threw a dart on a board?

Does that sound logical to you? Do you really think there's no substance to this project behind the shilling and cultish fanboyism? Take an hour, just ONE single hour out of your day to research this project.

I'm phoneposting so I can't post the pic but there's a great screenshot that gets posted here every once in awhile explaining why its difficult for an outsider to understand LINK as a project if they only browsed Jow Forums and never took the time to research it themselves. It explains how months and months went by where the technicals of the project were talked about extensively and now our small community shitposts all day to pass the time because we already realize we have the only gem in the sea of shit in this market.
If anyone has the screenshot pls post it.

It's not a scam. Link will dominate the crypto space in the future. Link will flip eth, xrp and btc combined. Do your research. Anons have just been waiting for over a year and they are bored or just dont want normies to ride this train. Once you understand Link you will understand the future.

Attached: 24135302_1430976737000373_1382460190_n.jpg (738x767, 77K)

LINK is a scam

This is a pasta-worthy reply

look at these order books rofl.
this guy has 18 LINK. only 18. rofl. but he doesn't want to sell it for $0.233, he wants $0.234 for them.

guess he forgot all about taxes and withdrawal fees.

Up to 40k link and im chillin now lads, hoping it dips a bit more so i can get to 50k

Attached: DsdTUoVU0AA5EXl.jpg (666x1024, 58K)

>1 post by this ID
Yes user totally at random did we decided link to be the /biz coin

Attached: Confirmed partnerships.jpg (1929x935, 138K)