Reasons why i'm all in on chainlink and will be for the foreseeable future:

reasons why i'm all in on chainlink and will be for the foreseeable future:
1. only coin that gets mentioned by big players outside of crypto(Bill Gates, Tom Gosner, department of homeland security, world economic forum, swift)
2. how good it performed this year compared too the rest of crypto.
3. that it shows almost no interest in attracting small investors.
4. does it totally different than all other crypto projects.

Attached: chain.link.jpg (1399x1408, 592K)

>coin

1000$ EOY check'em

Attached: 1525282414687.jpg (750x972, 699K)

>Bill Gates
Please tell me this is bait
Jesus fucking Christ

Sorry, it’s not

it's true, his foundation mentioned them in a paper a few days ago

Attached: 1567367846674.jpg (853x480, 246K)

Bill. Gates.

Attached: cdff8.jpg (201x251, 7K)

Delusional. The price will never pass $1 again

>it's true, his foundation mentioned them in a paper a few days ago
No, someone at Microsoft made a report had an image from chainlink they probably got from google search. It's way, way weaker than openlaw's endorsement and that one ended with rhombus.

wrong. The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation fully endorsed chainlink as the way to solve aids in africa.

It's Gonser

It is bait. The bill and melinda gates foundation funded an organization about future food sustainability. That organization released a document that mentioned chainlink briefly.

1. not true
2. Fell right back to ico price or almost 90% of its value falling from 1.44 to 16 cents. It followed the market.
3.true
4.other projects also offer decentralized oracle networks with a concensus mechanism. Every crypyo project is uniwie in some ways.

you're thinking about the DOH paper

Bill.Gates.

There are many good reasons why one might buy linkies.
All of your reasons are complete fucking dogshit though.

Based Tom.

>he doesn't know

Attached: IMG_20181209_164909.jpg (720x1256, 161K)

Why does that picture have Cardano’s Daedalus wallet icon

Pajeetlink

Cool Wine Pajeet knows how to PhotoShop.

>someone at Microsoft
Not even that, it was created by another org called the Institute for the Future. The only "connection" to Bill and Melinda is that they commission numerous reports like this each year to signal all the progress they are making while they enjoy preferential tax treatments on their $50B endowment.

Reasons why I'm in chainlink
1. It has the best memes on this board by far
2. It's the beloved project of the most autistic neets on this board
3. It has the most gets of any other project
4. Sergey seems intelligent.

That's literally it. I haven't even bothered to google what the fuck this project even accomplishes. I can't even explain to you how a blockchain operates, but none the less I'm holding 50k of these tokens for 2+ years.

can I get some sauce with the tasty document.

Attached: 2018-10-13 11.49.32.jpg (640x640, 68K)

What OP said and this
/thread

Based. You will make it.

fancyBrapper is retard

link 5 cents eoy 2019
its over linkcels

RETARD
E
T
A
R
DICKSUCKER

1. based and redpilled, i do like the industry recognition

2. very good point. the only top crypto that had consistent long term gains in the summer and fall. i dont blame the price for bleeding out now since it performed so well for multiple months.

3. good, fuck normies.

4. word

Attached: 1528918362219.jpg (252x240, 7K)

The inherent value of LINK is immensely limited by its outdated payment system that operates on the Ethereum blockchain using the LINK ERC20 token. No reasonable person will want to participate in a network that does late payments and has large fees for its transactions. The cryptokitty game exposed the flaws of the Ethereum network. How can a project that seeks worldwide adoption possibly operate on a network that can't even handle people sending virtual cats to one another for fun? The answer is that it can't. No platform currently exists that can handle what LINK wants to do. It'll forever remain an experimental piece of technology until an infrastructure is developed for it. This may be years in the future, up to even a decade. Its like trying to invest in social media, before the world wide web was even born.

Also "muh LINK is blockchain agnostic" means that it can do CONTRACT payments in a different currency, but node operators will still be getting payed in ERC20 LINK tokens on the Ethereum network.

Attached: chainlink5.png (517x210, 39K)

this made me laugh hard

Strong FUD

5/10 FUD