"Mary! GET THE GODDAM BOY AND GET THE HELL IN THE CAR! WE'RE GOING TO ROADHOUSE!"

>"Mary! GET THE GODDAM BOY AND GET THE HELL IN THE CAR! WE'RE GOING TO ROADHOUSE!"

Attached: 1544342735851.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1544342570523.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mommy mommy can u make him dancing pls
>sure
*throws 1dollar against his head*
>HEY FAGGOT YOU BETTER DANCE FOR MY LITTLE SON OR I WILL SPEAK TO THE MANAGER
>AND YOU BETTER SAY THANK YOU FOR THE DOLLAR
>s..su..sure
*starts dancing like a trained monkey*
*all kids are laughing at him*
*kids start throwing fries against dancing wagie
>mommy mommy can i taugh him
>sure bigboy you can do what every you want to do with him

PUSSY GOT THAT WET WET

they have buckets of peanuts on every table that you are allowed to throw on the floor. they don't actually tip the dancers they have to do it for free while stepping on crunching peanuts

t. former roadhouse employee

once an hour a bell rings and all the staff on the floor has to line up to dance and sing

Eurofag here.

There used to be a local hobo in my city that would spin around and do some sick moves for 20cents.

If given 1€ he would dance wildly, russian squat style. If given 2€ the guy would go fucking nuts, dance over 5 minutes and literally follow you around dancing before asked to stop following.

Other hobos were also quite envious for this performance artist because he made quite big bucks instead of just staying still and begging

Attached: 81605248.jpg (320x220, 9K)

>you are allowed to throw on the floor.
I went to a couple of restaurants in the US this year that did this. What's up with that? It was so awkward to step on the thick layer of peanut shells all over the floor. Is it like an American thing?

t. Third worlder

Attached: 1231231231231.png (225x224, 7K)

Animated & with music
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1544342570523.webm

kek

Thanks, I love it

They're trying to be unique. It's a gimmick. No, it's not normal.

Fucking kek

based

I'm fucking dying...

Attached: 1543827908395.jpg (600x539, 15K)

How did you do this? I'd like to learn would you please advise how?

Holy shit

Attached: 1477785200548.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

>Guests are welcome to fill up a basket and snack on them while waiting to be seated, and the best part is that you don’t even have to bother cleaning up after yourself—just toss the shells on the floor and keep munching. Presumably, someone comes around at the end of the day with a big broom and sweeps the floor clean, although once the doors open the following day, you can bet the floor doesn’t stay clean for very long!

>“My kids love throwing the peanut shells on the floor,” said Yelp user Lonnie K. in a recent review. “It’s the only time they know they can get away with making a mess without getting in trouble.”

ITS FUCKING REAL! WAGIE HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF?!

i pray to god that Bizonacci adds this to the lore

Keked and checked

This is where it all started btw, in case you missed all the fun.

Best Jow Forums thread in months

holy fuck

Attached: 1534967836068.png (593x635, 341K)

At this point the Roadhouse is canon.

all i want for christmas is a video which involves wojak dancing at Texas Roadhouse and driving his wagecage vacuum around the restaurant, picking up peanut shells

Attached: sqQlid7[1].jpg (900x810, 52K)