ScAMBrosus

PSA: If AMB main net does not show any large corporations or bundles, this proves Angel Versetti and team hid explorer for NO REASON

Question: Why is AMB the ONLY crypto company to hide main net explorer for months?

Answer: To keep DUMPING tokens on bagholders throughout the year

Proof: Ask any Ambrosus admin for TGE (ICO) addresses or team/advisor token addresses and you will be BANNED from all platforms immediately

Attached: 1532024605885.png (470x470, 121K)

Bump for scam exposure

hey L you little cumbucket ... still salty you got booted from tg for being a little whiny cunt?

not an argument AMBtard
explain why AMB would hide main net? Their excuse was "muh NDAs". Once there's no bundles, the house of cards will FALL

> unironically larping as an anime character in 2018.

feeling shaky about your investment, you fragile little fuck? they're not "hiding" anything. no wonder you've been the laughing stock of the TG for months now.

>they're not "hiding" anything
OK. then reveal how many bundles there are on main net with screenshots on explorer. I'll give you 1 btc for it :)
>laughing stock
You should all look up Duning-Kruger effect. Describes you retards perfectly since I sold at 5000 sats. Guess who's really laughing. There's no way price will jump past that before I can buy back
Questions for you brainlet: why would you trust a team 100% and not verify anything? Did you know them personally while growing up? Do you have a contract to give back your investment if it fails? No, you just hold until you are 99% down and think you are smart. Stay poor AND stupid

Attached: 1538137206514.jpg (360x387, 44K)

thanks for all the ultra keks, the price chat is busy following your cries for attention

Your upset about total speculation brainlet. Fact is they haven't made the mainnet public, period. Maybe because of NDA shit, maybe because they have nothing. Nobody knows so if you're so upset about it just sell and move on. Nobody likes you because you whine about stupid shit, it's all a fucking gamble if you can't handle that then don't gamble.

Known scam

Every AMB thread I look into is full of delusional bagholders defending the people fucking them.

>Nobody likes you because you whine about stupid shit
You mean verifying ambrosus claims? You are attacking the guy doing due diligence for you. And who gives a fuck about telegram social points, we're here for money. Your way of thinking is completely fucked, no different than delusional cuck like baeshoor, prometheus.
>it's all a fucking gamble
So you even admit that this is not a legit, proper company and they could exit scam anytime. Again, WHY are you attacking the guy who is checking and doing research for you since information improves your gambling odds? You should be pressuring the team with me. I think you hit your head when you were a kid

You should check out AMB telegram groups. They started pretending to be bears around 2000 sat value (dropped 90+%) and celebrate whenever dumps happen, as if they had a x100 margin short position. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic

Just come back with another burner pajeet

nice argument eternal bagholder

Stop pretending like youre some kind of fedora wearing samurai sword defender of investors.... youre a salty cunt and nothing more

haha holy shit I made OP's pic, never thought that someone saved it

I never said or implied that I researched for others sake. You came up with that on your own. Verifying ambrosus claims only helps your own "gamble" as a side effect. Were you intentionally dropped when you were a baby?
But please, keep trying to come up with weeb insults on Jow Forums, as if that will get your money back topkek

Attached: 1526809129668.jpg (526x430, 57K)

nice argument amblet
>keeps strawmanning
>being this much of a pajeet

nice strawman eternal bagholding shill

fucking this, it is so unbelievably cringey its hard to believe its real

bump for continued scam exposure

kek. everyone who loves or hates ambrosus always mentions that faggot Bogged Bunny. Every single person who's seen AMB TGs hate that fucker, me included

Its the end of 2018 and...
...you still have to write an application to maybe be chosen worthy to run a node in this decentralized network.
...the AMB team is running >80% of the nodes themselves.
...they still hide the explorer, probably because they dumped their "locked up tokens" in the last couple of months.
>We had to do it this way because the market would have crashed if we announced the unlock openly.

Fucking vanilla niggers putting sensors on each bean so that some neet in his moms basement can track them and large cooperations are paying millions for that service.
The Bitconnect trading bot story was more believable.

Attached: Amb.png (455x595, 197K)

That retard and anyone who is roleplaying with him are not fooling people. Everybody can tell they just lost it after holding all the way down
AMB telegram is a model of what happens when you don't learn to swing trade or set stops

Attached: 1526844589671.png (430x515, 27K)

well fuck i hope not ive had 10k locked away awhile

The best part is there is no proof of foul play. You may as well speculate that they will have 1 million bundles a day on launch and believe that lol OP I know you think you are launching some righteous mission trying to save everyone but not everyone is a retard like you that doesn't know how to handle their own money.

If there was a significant amount of bundles there would be some insider trading going on and the token would not be at 5 cents.
They can hide their main net, but they can't hide that the price tells the truth: What little they had in clients is mostly gone.

Ah yes I see. I don't know if you've noticed, but every fucking coin is down 90%. I guess because none of them have insider trading going on because none of them have potential. Do you really think insider traders just market buy and blow the price up? If anyone is insider trading they are accumulating and the project is so cheap because everything is cheap now because the whole market is tanking. Only a brainlet would use price as a negative when the entire market is down 90%+ might as well just get out of crypto in general in that case. Also sage.

>I guess because none of them have insider trading going on because none of them have potential.
Exactly that.

So you don't believe in the entire crypto market? Why are you even posting ITT about this one particular project then?

Not everything is down >95%. BTC and Chainlink aren't.
ETH is only down so much because all the ICOs are continously selling to keep going - and currently we don't have enough demand to sustain the sell pressure.
So yeah, BTC, Link, ETH. Its pretty much consensus that 99% of all ICOs are going to die.

Alright so why focus on AMB?

>The best part is there is no proof of foul play
Nice attempt, shill. But you're not saving your shitcoin bags with this false narrative

Lying conniving versetti lured investors in with list of NDAs with huge companies
Lying conniving versetti implied partnership announcements in Q1 after NDA expiration
Lying conniving versetti said pharmaceutical and QA firm partnerships would be revealed after Berlin meetup
Lying conniving versetti saw market crash and started to spread this bullshit narrative of running a "proper, anti-hype" company
Lying conniving versetti lied about maintaining relationships with all these big companies under NDA (NDAs don't mean anything, just having a meeting requires one to sign an NDA)
Lying conniving versetti spit on investors and said they have no rights to company after receiving $30 milion
Lying conniving versetti coordinated pump and dumps on biz with failed grassroots marketing like swissbro hedge fund manager, kimchiwhale, mrbearwolf
Lying conniving versetti hid mainnet explorer to prevent people from seeing low/zero bundle numbers
Lying conniving versetti hid mainnet explorer to dump team/adviser tokens (proof: Oliver Bussman is no longer an adviser, he cashed out and left)
Lying conniving versetti is now spreading narrative of "long-term future" so people won't be shocked by shitty bundle numbers

The proof is all there if you're not a brainlet. Or, you trust official AMB sources that are biased and unverifiable?
>doesn't know how to handle their own money
Don't make me laugh. You probably held all the way down

Attached: 1532034205863.jpg (778x518, 35K)

lol

>has no arguments
>lol
looks like I found good pasta for future exposure threads. thanks

U WOT M8????

Attached: 055DD53E-16FE-41DE-8D48-CBEDB8D0ADF6.jpg (640x640, 48K)

ouch. as a swisslarp bagholder myself this cuts deep, unironically starting to lose a bit of faith. its all true :(

Hey brule you little basementfag

Daily reminder that AMB github is an empty shell and the only projects in this space that are not are Devery and Vechain.

Can you even deposit the mainnet coins to exchanges? What exchanges support it already?

Wow you lured in the devery fucks .... There goes the neighborhood

I love how every now and than some scambrosus tg faggot comes to biz to cry about being scammed. Fucking kek, best threads on biz, so much salt

Attached: 488.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Stay mad. AMB was alive for the golden bull run and it's still shit

Attached: received_315364455683464.png (930x764, 1.07M)

You deveryfags surely got a jehovas witnesses vibe