IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

ccn.com/swift-is-trialing-a-new-payment-system-to-take-on-fintechs-and-blockchain-tech/
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Attached: new_cube.png (631x739, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/op-turns-out-to-be-a-massive-faggot-sucks-dicks-daily
youtube.com/watch?v=FzGBR-M6U88&feature=youtu.be&t=5438
info.binance.com/en/currencies/florincoin
info.binance.com/en/currencies/ravencoin
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift-pilots-integrated-payment-validation-service-as-gpi-captures-more-than-50_of-payment-volumes
swift.com/news-events/webinars/driving-the-api-revolution-in-financial-services
finextra.com/newsarticle/33079/swift-pilots-api-based-pre-validation-service-to-cut-payment-errors
linkedin.com/pulse/swift-official-blockchain-dead-end-patrick-mcconnell
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$1000 eoy back on the menu boys

Attached: 571824B5-595C-43CC-AF2F-9043EFAEB684.jpg (232x162, 13K)

ccn.com/op-turns-out-to-be-a-massive-faggot-sucks-dicks-daily

Cant load the page

It seems ccn.com have some issues

HERE WE GO

Attached: 9DA3DD35-DE47-41DB-8DD2-78042C6EB3FB.jpg (1423x1600, 188K)

According to SWIFT, the service is expected to provide total transparency to payment beneficiaries and originators, making the cost, routes and delivery of their funds highly predictable.
Try now

Oh my god it's real. Thanks OP

>The pilot GPI pre-validation service is set to kick off at the beginning of 2019

>ctrl + f

how much do you think link will drop when its revealed its based on their own tech and has nothing to do with chainlink or its token?

To about .05 cents

If Swift were actually priced in Chainlink would have been top 10 for the last 13 months.

You guys will spend the rest of your lives working as wagecucks and reading Jow Forums every day.

Imagine the looks on your faces when this thing is 10-20x higher in a month. I don't even know what you would do if it managed to get 50-100x higher.

Every day my real life karma points go up just because I did my honors in letting the world know about the secret FLO/Tzero/Overstock/Ravencoin/Factom Connection.

Bruce Fenton loves FLO and if you dive into his videos on youtube you will find various clips that he confirms his love for it.

Bruce Fenton - Founder of Raven coin confirms that Overstock donates money to FLO to help build it's network.

Overstock "donated" to RVN and helped it boom from $20 million valuations to over $130 million and a BINANCE LISTING!

Get your FLO bags now. This thing is $3 million marketcap and going to at least 50-100m in valuations.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzGBR-M6U88&feature=youtu.be&t=5438

1:30:38 if the link doesn't work for you. Only watch for 5 seconds.

Bruce Fenton literally says that Overstock pays developers to work on the open source "FLO" blockchain development. This is HUGE.

info.binance.com/en/currencies/florincoin

info.binance.com/en/currencies/ravencoin

Check how similar these description pages are on Binance.

Raven did 5x when add to Binance.
FLO will be on Binance by end of year #confirmed

medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Attached: flobruce.png (1034x728, 940K)

Scroll capture for those struggling to get on ccn

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-230554.jpg (810x7339, 2.26M)

I have read it how is this bullish for link? They talk about their gpi and seems opposite of blockchain

Shilling for jebus

>Errors in
payment data, such as incorrect or missing beneficiary or incomplete regulatory information,
which is necessary for compliance purposes, often hold up those payments that take longer.
Correcting these preventable errors and omissions before the initial instructions are sent will
result in a far more efficient payments experience.

swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift-pilots-integrated-payment-validation-service-as-gpi-captures-more-than-50_of-payment-volumes

>Based on a real-time API-based mechanism, the pilot will enable sending banks to send and
receive API calls over SWIFT to seamlessly check beneficiary account information with the
ultimate receiving banks. This will allow banks to speedily remedy any inaccurate or missing
information, reducing delays and costs.

It would have knocked ripple out for sure

$0.1000 EOY

What does it mean

>CCN posted this and made it impossible to get the article up so that people wouldn't believe the content of the article is real to create an undertone of FUD in the general crypto consumer as part of the wider "dont buy link" psy-op

jesus of nazarov... how deep does all of this go

As much as I wish they were using chainlink it doesn't seem likely .

We gonna make it bros

Attached: 1536163803883.jpg (5185x5004, 2.67M)

>Swift's GPI, on the other hand, uses an API
>"the service will facilitate real time dynamic bank-to-bank interaction using API's to improve the predictability and efficientaly of international payments
>"will ultimately be available to all 10,000 banks across swift."

based as fuck this is unironically link and we're going to be ironically rich

>published article bullish af for chainlink, bound to go viral in crypto space
>not yet

Attached: 1543877811670.jpg (430x650, 64K)

swift gpi has nothing to do with what chainlink/smartcontract.com are working on. do some fucking research.

ChainLink PoC = Bond coupon Payments

We know from this article on Coindesk & the Sibos Slide Deck that the PoC ChainLink has developed specifically relates to bond coupon payments.

ChainLink PoC is NOT SWIFT gpi

Now live, the first phase of SWIFT gpi focuses on business-to-business payments, helping corporates grow their international business, improve supplier relationships, and achieve greater treasury efficiencies. Thanks to SWIFT gpi, corporates can today receive an enhanced payments service from their banks, with following key features:

Faster, same day use of funds*

Transparency of fees

End-to-end payments tracking

Remittance information transferred unaltered

Does anything ever come out that clearly indicates Link is involved. This is HUGE for Link if they are in the middle of this process.

that $1000 eoy is now an undisputable fact

Nah. LINK and XRP don’t even do the same thing.

priced in

Thats because ripple does one thing, while LINK does many

>Taking on Blockchain’s Threat
>With the move, SWIFT has turned its attention to containing the threat of blockchain-based fintech startups offering the same services at a cheaper price.

Specifically not a blockchain
Specifically ANTI blockchain
This is somehow good for blockchain startup Chainlink

Literally peak delusion, are you all illiterate?

>smartcontract.com does PoC for swift
>swift creates a completely separate product with different development streams
>this must be related to chainlink because all of swift's development projects involve chainlink

t. brainlet

This. Its been known for a while that this has nothing to do with link. Completely different projects.

>offering the same service

It is blockchain, just has nothing to do with ChainLink. For some reason Linkies think SWIFT is gonna use ChainLink for everything. Oh well, whatever gives them hope. At least their obscure circle jerk club stays obscure.

It's rhombus

based

B-b-but the article talked about API's. Sergey said something about API's, so we must be going to 1k eoy.

This is fucking awful for link

I’m happy to see Linkies repeatedly get fucked in the ass with their 22c token that they claimed would be worth $1000 by now...but I can’t even take pleasure in it because all the new Linkies are too retarded to even understand what their shitcoin is used for so they still think it’s gonna be used for everything. Hint: ChainLink has a remittances platform, it’s not swift, it’s something called ETHA and it is developed by a bunch of computer generated niggers and pajeets.

Why? Sergey has repeatedly stated they are working with Swift, this changes nothing.

A centralized competitor that gives all the benefits without having to let neets make money.

Why isn't that bad for link?

God. I dumped all my links months ago and I still know more about this stupid project than the brainlets that hold it. Do you think SWIFT is using ChainLink for everything that SEIFT does? Have you even visited chain.link?

Beautiful

That is my point dipshit, this changes nothing.

Still 24 cents

swift.com/news-events/webinars/driving-the-api-revolution-in-financial-services

>chainlink 3 mentions
We gonna make it

Christmas
Day

> chainlink's poc was bond coupon payments
> if chainlink can handle bond coupon payments using apis, I mean obviously they'll go with something completely different with other processes that handle apis
> linkies btfoooo
Fuck me why are you retards so BAD at this. Link has been out since 2017. Pick your game up.

Attached: 1538849963049.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Out yet Sergey and others on team have confirmed to they continue to work with Swift. Think I will go with the Link team, but thanks for your input.

you are all fucking brainded on here can tell theres been a normie influx
the whole point is to connect contracts to gpi rather than be gpi

Yep, you get it

Not one Chainlink mention What are you brainlets creaming yourselves about?

yes, everyone will use chainlink for everything. hur dur i'm real bright.

ctrl +f
'chainlink
0 results

Hur der, look at the hater posting his ass off in a Link thread. Lol

finextra.com/newsarticle/33079/swift-pilots-api-based-pre-validation-service-to-cut-payment-errors

Artificial Lawyer hasn't posted an article regarding ChainLink since September. I'm curious why he doesn't find any of the recent announcements interesting.

I’m done thinking any of this shit has to do with link. You all are fucking retarded.

Cntrl f chainlink no

hur dur refutations = hater.

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

I’m done with this. Obviously by now something would’ve come of it. Nothing has.

Waiting for some big BMW partnership? McDonalds? Alibaba? Something else that "comes out" but is absolute bullshit?

Or want Sergey and team to let partners/customers release news as they wish, keep their mouths shut and let the tech talk

Because he dumped his bags on us all during the runup to 9k

U a real nikka

>SWIFT believes that Blockchain and distributed
ledger technology (DLT) have significant potential
and will influence the future of the financial
services industry. Recently, we thoroughly
assessed the technology and concluded that
it was not yet mature enough for cross-border
payments. We are continuing our R&D efforts
to explore how and whether our users can
benefit from Blockchain and are reviewing
how DLT can enrich the features of SWIFT gpi.

someday soon they'll link into chainlink you just gotta believe

>ctrl + f

Attached: 1542485301740.png (771x731, 916K)

bump

Nice shill job. I read it

This is gpu and it is not chainlink. It was nostro poc and they are not going to use dlt for that.

linkedin.com/pulse/swift-official-blockchain-dead-end-patrick-mcconnell

> sergey removes any mention of swift from chainlink
> swift announcement mentions zero chainlink
> IT'S HABBENING!!!111

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 1.15.50 AM.png (1578x680, 142K)

> sergey removes any mention of swift from chainlink
Swift logo is still on the website and his presentations

Can someone ask in telegram if this is LINK related?

>ctrl + f LINK
> 0 contextual results

congrats on this

Attached: 1528232295799.jpg (1680x1389, 2.75M)

Ctrl + f “chainlink”
>0 results
NEXT

this isn't related to chainlink or blockchain at all. its just about SWIFT banks making some minor adjustments to their system. wether they did this in response to blockchain is unclear (me thinks not) but this has nothing to do with LINK

cf:

2cents after 2 min of research

this is literally about chainlink, retard

>doesn’t mention LINK at all
Yeah,

read between the lines

> If blockchain/DLT does not work for this TAILOR-MADE SOLUTION, there is very LITTLE (approaching ZERO) chance of the technology ever being useful in MORE COMPLEX SITUATIONS in modern finance.

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA

this is schizophrenia

Link has set themselves up as the standard interest will come once mainnet is released. Fudders will be btfo

Attached: 1535594562915.jpg (680x748, 86K)

Hi

>their 22c token that they claimed would be worth $1000 by now
Who's "they"?

They won't use the LINK token. I'd bet my 100k LINKs on that. That's ok though. It's not priced in that they would have. That's pipe dream shit. LINK would already be worth $10 if the SWIFT connection was that real.

>They won't use the LINK token.
Definitely not. At least at first.
They'll cling to their private blockchain bs for as long as they can.
Either until they realize they're defeating the purpose, or until they get outcompeted by peer-to-peer banking and insurance.

Attached: 1514009551403.jpg (995x609, 129K)

Mfw its corda

Im a fully confident link marine, made dozens of threads about link so don't say i'm fudding. This has nothing to do with chainlink. Swift- link partnership, right now, (the one that is very clear in the logo) is a payment method for link nodes. That's it. The poc was about bond coupon payments, not the gpi. Don't create false expectations.

Mfw Chainlink will work on corda and you have no idea what you're talking about.

>much private blockchains durr
go back to discord brainlets

Read what I'm saying though.
Swift using Chainlink in private is likely only going to be temporary, especially since internal bank APIs are being forced to go public by legislation everywhere (like PSD2 in the EU).
And even so, Swift using Chainlink in private will be an extraordinary marketing boon for Chainlink.

Dat 9990 sat to 6300 sat
C o p e

it was 2900 or so a few months ago. while most alts actually fell bellow the prices during the period since then, link more than 2x.