If my coins keep crashing I’ll never be able to buy foreskin regrowth surgery

if my coins keep crashing I’ll never be able to buy foreskin regrowth surgery

Attached: C3CED521-BE8E-405C-90F0-27DD3DECEADF.jpg (1200x997, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@flo.cash/looking-floward-to-2019-f30906a1ae50
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i feel you OP. its a race against the clock with my hair as well

Attached: 1506221880644.png (793x645, 131K)

good luck fren

Attached: FE56C7B5-3E6E-4C20-BF80-AD39B9EF97B5.jpg (474x318, 29K)

Unironically been contemplating suicide for these very reasons, OP.

This board is nothing but virgins and incels. No woman wants an uncut cock you faggots. Maybe some 3rd world hell holes or nigger countries but

Why would you want your dick to look like it's wearing a turtleneck? Your parents did you a favor and cut that shit off, you retard

You might be able to afford the foreskin restoration kid on Amazon. You have to wear it everyday for like a year but you'll get your foreskin back my man

t. mutilated dick skinlets

Had multiple 8/10s tell me they loved cut dicks and wanted to keep fucking me for that reason. You don't have to believe it, but its true ;)

>Thinks foreskin can ever truly be repaired

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MUTTS IN 2018

You can get a TLC tugger kit for $59. Best money you will ever spend.

Foreskin regeneration (look up forgen) will probably be commercially available in the next 5 to 10 years. It's a transplant using an ECM matrix. They can already do this with other organs, like bladders.

Im certain i wouldn't be this good in bed if i was uncut. Girls whom i meet all tell me that cut dick looks cleaner and hotter.

itt: kike cope

theres literally no advantage to having a mutilated penis because your parents were kikes. if you want to get rid of it you can, at any time you choose. those that had kike parents can never choose.

does the tugger work if your faggot doctor gave you a tight circumcision?

Nnnnoooooooo!

Attached: image.jpg (700x700, 68K)

It still boggles my mind how US is the only nation that is not jewish/muslim that circumcizes most of its newborn males.

3 weeks until new years

medium.com/@flo.cash/looking-floward-to-2019-f30906a1ae50

medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Attached: flobruce.png (1034x728, 940K)

if you were cut really tight they have a canister method you can start off with for a couple months to help get enough slack to move onto the tugger.

it's not only burgerstan, canada and australia are still about 50/50

kikes run the USA

>having to use the canister method and the todger-tugger9000x because you were born in the land of Jewish willy-molesters

does it hurt?

it's what happen when you are high on kikery
Read the "new atlantis", how anglo elites tried to larp as kikes when the highest grades of freemasonry was subverted by jews and wasp leaders considered themselves as anglo-israelites. That US was supposed to become the new atlantis of the original David bloodline, NeoJerusalem being Washington DC..
Basically all this is just an elite larp who went too far, they wanted US citizens to become the lost tribe of judah finally reunified under a new Israel banner. That's why you get circumcized, you are you too larping as a kike, but you don't have the choice nor know it.
Read Francis Bacon, Yates, your founding fathers etc... all this was planned for centuries.

bump

anyone know?

It’s the opposite for me. My foreskin is too tight and I can’t pull it back all the way so sex doesn’t feel good at all for me. There’s no way to fix it other than getting a circumcision though, which is not something I ever want to do.

Wouldn’t you feel even less if you had a circumcision?

Has anyone ever sued a doctor for circumcising them when they were a baby?

USA is literally the most jewed nation in the world

As someone who got cut when older for medical reasons it is all bullshit. Just another thing virgins blame except themselves, like DA JOOS.

They do it differently for babysitters and adults

>My foreskin is too tight and I can’t pull it back all the way so sex doesn’t feel good at all for me. There’s no way to fix it other than getting a circumcision though, which is not something I ever want to do.
have you tried stretching it using moisturizing oil?
i get that its painful, but with time it should stretch.
i used to have a much tighter foreskin but moisturizing and raw sex did the trick. now its pretty loose and comfy.

no, using a tugger is not painful.

Circumcision is as retarded as pulling wisdom teethes for young adults.

Many years after a dentist wanted to pull my wisdom teethes, i still don't feel a thing.

Supposedly the rational reason for circumcision was to prevent infection, but who dies or a simple penis infection nowaday?