> Get it fixed
> Make dating profile multiple times no luck
> Have acne
> Photoshop the acne away
> Make a few dating profiles using the updated pics in other cities and states
> Attention seems the same maybe like a very, very slight increase
> Three engaged in conversation
> 1 fat woman
> 2 decent bodied women (one's a scammer)
> 1 decent bodied gal responded to the phone number request - to hold my horses
> Haven't responded to her since, idk what to say

How easier is life without a wife and children?

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-154844.jpg (1305x641, 58K)

>How easier is life without a wife and children?
It's literally playing life on Easy Mode
My monthly expenses are so low, I basically have an additional $5,000+ per month to do with literally whatever I want

Software engineer living in Redmond. The main reason why I "make" so much is really because I'm living with a friend of mine and he allows me stay rent-free with him which saves me about $1,800/month since the major cities of Washington State are pretty expensive

go talk to some cute cashiers its a good way to improve your social skills, i do this all the time. during checkout i'll ask question like, are these socks for dogs? or some other shit.

I've seen the looks and behaviors of women on dating sites, almost all of them are women I would not consider worth dating.

No wife and kids = life hack
Use all your extra time and money to advance your career or start a business and just fuck hookers when you need to. You'll be retired at 40 and then when you have money and status you can get a 25 yo gf

>It's literally playing life on Easy Mode
this

also, tip: find a website that isn't actually about dating. Language learning for example. You can practice talking to a bunch of women there with zero pressure. And they'll actually talk to you irrespective of your appearance. (and might get to like you due to your conversation)

You’re going about it all wrong

Attached: C6F803F5-C000-4256-9C26-AF27EECBACC7.jpg (2365x3534, 900K)

>How easier is life without a wife and children?
Since I'm single, all I need in life is a one bedroom apartment with a decent kitchen.

This runs me $800 USD in my city
Groceries are $400 per month, car expenses are $400, other shit is $400

I can survive on 24k net, which is approximately 35k gross. I gross 110k a year.

I have 0 desire to ever get married or have children. Massive massive scam that doesn't benefit me in any way.

Why would you ask for someone's phone number on a dating site? No wonder these desperate incels don't fuck

Because you have no self-awareness. You're complaining about how women are unattractive and yet you are literally photoshopping your pics. Get some self-awareness and be a person worth knowing... but nobody can teach you these things. If you want to know them badly enough, you can find them out on your own.

There is a large surplus in the population these days. It's just natural that less people will procreate... less people are needed in the future thanks to automation and the diminishment of resources. The days of every dork having a wife are gone because there is no pressure on women to marry anymore. Again, society is adapting to changing societal conditions.

And then you have overcompensating dweebs like this who are basically the counterpart of the thot. Just as superficial and selfish as the people they complain about as being superficial and selfish.

women are cancer, you are better off without them.

>Are these socks for dogs?

Lo fucking l. You beta as

Kek, even being in first world you guys are dumb as hell.

My gf is a rich girl, when I graduate I'm going to work on her father business and even assume it as he just had two daughters and the other is a virgin one with almost 30 years, they really like me and treat me like their son.

You will never experience how is they trully liking you, making everything for you and then you sleep with their daughter that do no condom sex on doggystile and you even strangle her.

Top kek, what a bunch of retards, should be so crazy that can't even understand people and woman, and to think I keep wasting time on people that think they are redpilled and get ruled by a woman.

Literally retarded

consider yourself lucky, I'm on my second marriage, and honestly having a gf/wife is very overrated and ultimately one of the worst investments you can make

huhuhu 48 hour non sleep sorry friend

@12070621 (You denied)
If you're going to LARP, at least don't make it so embarrassingly obvious

God damn pajeet, no one can understand your mush-mouthed LARPing nonsense

>(You denied)

kek, new meta

It's me op again, ip address likely changed. Got tired of looking and was gonna delete my last pof account. Decided to jump around the US. Got a cute girls number but she's in another state ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Finally a cute girl, finally and she's over 1000 miles away. Idl how it would've worked if she lived near cause my pics are photoshopped (no acne on my face)

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-194755.jpg (1153x1493, 297K)

*inhales*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-194730.jpg (1055x1208, 328K)

Take accutane you fuckin pizza face

Attached: 1544413644183.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

I know a girl that met a guy on tinder in another state but she’s engaged to him. Not even kidding OP. She’s the one who set her miles radius to over a thousand too.
Some girls are fine with it. Just worry about you having fun while making her feel like she can have fun too and things might just work out.

>do no condom sex on doggystile and you even strangle her.
Prajeesh plz

havent you seen people complaining about tinder and stuff for years now? unless you are a chad, your chances are low and are going to be with lower tier women. and the truth is, that is where you are. the truth hurts, but you are what you attract.

get accutane for the acne faggot

Have you guys seen the side effects for accutane? I would not recommend accutane.