I just lost it all again biz.... ive been trading for the last 5 years whatever product you want... futures, stocks...

i just lost it all again biz.... ive been trading for the last 5 years whatever product you want... futures, stocks, cfds, options, cryptos, commodities...
total: i lost 6 figures of borrowed money and had to drop college cuz i was going crazy
wtf am i supposed to do with my life now ?? i just see fraud and selling drugs as a way to payback my debt or bankruptcy is this what the wall looks like ?? how much more money can i borrow ? should i just keep bullshitting people about my ''skills'' ??? did i fuck it up this much ? im not even pissed but i think deep inside their is a pink wojok im hiding somewhere
Ask me anything i need to think on my life...

Attached: z5l89rkxh6g11.png (700x700, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@flo.cash/looking-floward-to-2019-f30906a1ae50
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did u do

Just declare bankruptcy you dolt. Start over.

asked my parents for money, they had a lot, then my brother, he has good credit, they my own credit which is terrible, then governement loans, which i cant pay back and dont disappear with bankruptcy, then at a prop trading firm for 30 grands

i was always trading on simulated account at the same time and was outperforming everyone so i do have some market reading skills but im terrible at managing real money cuz i just want to pay back those debt the instant i send some money to a live trading account and forget about rational trading.

also 2-3 friends for a couple grands each i keep forgetting bout these smaller debts + pretty much everyone that ever had to split a bill in my presence

legally change your name to something jewish, start spraypainting swastikas all over your stuff, get gofundme bucks

How much money you got left bro?

Get a job

47.35$, Im good at pitching for more money but it needs to be a safe investments especially in these volatile market.

what kind of job ? but then i lost all the free time to think up on new scheme to get people to loan me money ??

Shit senpai. You're in a rough spot. Tech wise, look into handshake and namebase if you're looking to get into crypto again. Just don't get greedy this time

Ya, funny how it works that way.

You're not supposed to enjoy it, that's why it's called "work". If you were supposed to enjoy it, it would be called "play"

bought some btc at 300 sold at 600, bought some more on margin at 20k, lost all the friends investment and some more of my own

Even link cant save you now. If you don't have the brains, you don't deserve the gains.

iq too high and shit eq to blame

I know that feeling bro. You'll get the money back one day

Getting a regular job is almost impossible if you ever experienced making 40k a month from trading. Normies will never understand the
total mindfuck of losing everything

did you get to spend it ?

I spent a good amount but nowhere near to the amounts I've lost.

is this how NEETs are created ??

A fool and their money...

It's insanely simple, you know? Just invest in the next Google as long as it's in it's inception phase, bro. You'll make it.

who did you borrow the money from?

holy fuck, you fucked your entire family. why didnt you stop after you lost the first 10-20k?

you should have done more funraising yourself. by generating value somewhere. do that and they will pay

the hard part is not selling too early
i got into 5 penny stocks over these last year
one went bankrupt after i had 30% return in the summer on my first ever trading account
i was trading tsla (bot at 60 sold at 80) i got into a shitty penny stock i found on a email alert for a 2 cent profit target and it went belly up

then i got into penny recommendations still bagholding one, the other i bot at .16 sold at .21, it went to 3$ and i dont look at it anymore

i slavewagged 30k, spent 10, lost 20k

i thought i got better... i make better market calls but i dont know how to manage money for myself. tell me your situation and your investments and ill tell you the perfect allocation... just cant figure it out with borrowed money + managing the person managing me

All you did is you borrowed money and gambled it away. You’ve learnt nothing and achieved nothing. Sad

"look ive found this incredible opportunity and ive been trading for the last 5 years. i just happen not to have any free money right now, but HONEST TO GOD you would be crazy not to try your luck on it. just login to this IRC and we'll figure it out..."

Even the retards on biz know not to invest in penny scams/ lotto tickets.

Your not a trader. Your a lying piece of shit.

>trading
>last 5 years

You mean. Borrowing money and losing it for 5 years. Why don’t you literally kill yourself?

day trading is a meme, all the pros know this...real traders just run a portfolio of trades lasting 1-6 months usually, sitting all day at the screen trading the eurodollar is a waste of time

3 weeks until new years. Check out FLO

medium.com/@flo.cash/looking-floward-to-2019-f30906a1ae50

medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Attached: bruceflo.jpg (1024x715, 90K)

No you do your practice in really markets with less money. It’s not the same is a god damn simulated market

i was on tsla before it was big, same with bidu and baba, even btc. i saw dogecoin created live on g and still regret not mining more, but i didnt understand money at the time.

i really like naver (south korean internet monopole) under 20b usd market cap right now on the korean market. i like a couple junior gold miners too like NGD on the us or canadian market.

crypto i would go with eos (best tech?), steem (they have a working business model) and basic attention token (for the next money inflow wave). i dont really follow the space as much as people do on biz so id be happy if you could explain why link is a good idea ?

you have a gambling addiction

"investing" is not for you. stick to old school methods of earning money.