Discuss

Attached: Basic-Attention-Token.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzGBR-M6U88&feature=youtu.be&t=5438
info.binance.com/en/currencies/florincoin
info.binance.com/en/currencies/ravencoin
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bought 10k just in case. I have a feeling I'm going to be let down though.

Attached: 1540169140819.jpg (1280x961, 368K)

Even if brave takes off, the amount of scamming pajeets trying to make a buck with this shit will keep the price supressed.

It doesn't need to be a crypto and has no reason to exist outside the browser.

everything you said is wrong, weak fud pajeet

holy SHIT

The other day they caught a guy using a VPN to get free BAT by tipping himself with 100s of UGP grant claims. In the same way they will be able to catch a Pajeet farm using multiple fake KYC IDs to recieve BAT from ads. Combating fraud is a priority for them.

Except more than half of their detective work is fucking wrong lol

uh that’s not that much. I’m currently deliberating if I should do the same. Overly confident btc will fall to low 3k. Gonna have a nice 20k link stack and 10k suicide insurance stack of bat. It’s why I love bat, I know at the very least I will see guaranteed returns in which will help build my life. But link is gonna make us filthy rich,

Provide an example, or are you just here for low tier fud? You're making 'muh browser plugin token' guy look like a professional.

Attached: 1544373352692.png (1920x1080, 859K)

Every time I see BAT fud, I see bots or suppressors. Co founder of Firefox. Dev team behind JavaScript. What more do you want. Go follow your linkies. You really think Jow Forums means well with advice? Wake the fuck up. No one in this world owes you a thing. Also, go in on BAT. Professional 4channeler here

How many to retire in 2021?

would $100 worth of BAT be enough to make a decent amount?
>like how much we talkin

>muh browser plugin token

That kind of shit is what made people rush in to the ICO and get fucked hard.

BAT is fucking useless and OVERPRICED AS HELL

Oh fuck, forgot the image

Attached: 9F9BF461-05FD-4B6B-A774-C15C2809899F.jpg (229x221, 28K)

BAT is going to make it. Top 5 by MC EOY2020.

how to i get bat from ads

It's flagship software has over 6 million users and growing rapidly, league ahead of any other crypto project. Cope harder.

Attached: 1505596484580.png (980x600, 496K)

Why get paid in bat instead of eth or btc? Get paid in eth or btc for ad views and metamask funds to content creators right in the browser.

Why bat? Seems like a very redundant Centralized system.

But what does that have to do with this “coin”? Faggot?

How do I earn BAT? Can I earn some now?

Yes infact, as a content creator/website owner you can receive payments or tips through Brave's payment ledger. Seeing as you're just a useless shitposting dreg you'll have to wait for Brave Ads.

You guys will spend the rest of your lives working as wagecucks and reading Jow Forums every day.

Imagine the looks on your faces when this thing is 10-20x higher in a month. I don't even know what you would do if it managed to get 50-100x higher.

Every day my real life karma points go up just because I did my honors in letting the world know about the secret FLO/Tzero/Overstock/Ravencoin/Factom Connection.

Bruce Fenton loves FLO and if you dive into his videos on youtube you will find various clips that he confirms his love for it.

Bruce Fenton - Founder of Raven coin confirms that Overstock donates money to FLO to help build it's network.

Overstock "donated" to RVN and helped it boom from $20 million valuations to over $130 million and a BINANCE LISTING!

Get your FLO bags now. This thing is $3 million marketcap and going to at least 50-100m in valuations.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzGBR-M6U88&feature=youtu.be&t=5438

1:30:38 if the link doesn't work for you. Only watch for 5 seconds.

Bruce Fenton literally says that Overstock pays developers to work on the open source "FLO" blockchain development. This is HUGE.

info.binance.com/en/currencies/florincoin

info.binance.com/en/currencies/ravencoin

Check how similar these description pages are on Binance.

Raven did 5x when add to Binance.
FLO will be on Binance by end of year #confirmed

medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Attached: flobruce.png (1034x728, 940K)

You buy ad space on Brave with BAT.

Attached: 1522986526786.png (848x1200, 599K)

Brave is the default browser on some cell phones now. most people don't even have laptops these days let alone computers, Brave is dominating the mobile market which is arguably the most important going forward.