How many ETH do I need to accumulate to ensure a retirement in the next bullrun? Currently own about 65...

How many ETH do I need to accumulate to ensure a retirement in the next bullrun? Currently own about 65. I'm thinking about buying 50 more if it drops below 70.

Attached: ethereum.png (200x200, 3K)

500 seems pretty comfy. I have 200 and that was at one point almost $300k... but even if it goes twice as high next bull run $600k is not retirement level money.

I bought 100 at $84. I think it'll hit at least $10k in a year or two, so I figure you'd have $1,000,000 for every 100 eth you have.

>10k for 1eth
oh god...

In the short term it might go down to like $30 though so I am planning on buying another $10k at $70, $60, $50, etc.

Exactly. No way it will only do a 10x once it breaks ATH again. At least 50k, most likely 100k for 1 ETH.

In the real world do a 10x is a very great investment.

>This much greed and delusion.

Just sold 100k

100k? no, it will be 1 billion for 1 ETH once FIAT collapses

I only have 10 wtf

its pretty oversold right now, because the first wave of ethereum adoption was entirely fundraising, leaving large amounts of eth in the hands of those that needed to sell, and if they didnt before with the sec about to rape then they do now.

with adoption moving into things like replacing privacy tokens, stable coins, and less about organizations accumulating thousands of eth that they need to sell, ethereum won't find itself in the same situation

The delusion is too strong itt. Reminder that eth is sadly very centralized and can't handle more than a few dumb ponzi games. It has ~2000 daily dapp users and it's worth billions while every dapp relies on infura.

True, I'm talking 2018 dollars.

This FUD is boring now. ETH works perfectly.

I have 92. I'm going to get to 200 I think.

have 80 atm, if it stays in the 80-90 bucks range for 2 more weeks i'll stock up on 40 more.

>centralized
no
>infura
also no, you just watched an Ivan video that had no proof from any used apps or contracts
>can't handle
It's 50x faster then bitcoin and more decentralized and better distributed. get fucked faggot

This.. we go to 50 I think

I also want to stock up on some eth because it's really oversold right now, and it might pop really hard next bullrun...

...but then I remembered most ICOs got paid in ETH.

All those ERC20 ICO funds...
no wonder whenever there's a crash, ETH is always oversold.
And when everything bounces, ETH barely does, or something doesn't even at all.

Maybe I'll just play Ripple instead... that's pumpy-and-dumpy.... went from 1000 sat to 20k sat last year... then all the way back down to 2000 sat, then back up to 20k sat again.

Could've made x200 if you played it right.

I am going to scoop up some ETH once if its under 20 bucks. ETH is one of the only coins on the market that has native support to tether up literally built into the coin.

So a dex is all you need to tether up its value during an intense market crash. That alone is pretty fucking cool. So all of that fear of ICOs dumping the coin down and everything like that can be countered.

I only have 5 and 2 of them I bought at the absolute top in January how many more to make it?

Attached: 9C0B3A19-7B9C-4657-9A65-C98D0A1257E3.jpg (1242x309, 49K)