I'm 32 and starting to really doubt if i'll ever be able to attract a woman to marry and have kids...

I'm 32 and starting to really doubt if i'll ever be able to attract a woman to marry and have kids. Jow Forums keeps telling me women are whores and marriage is for cucks but can't but feel like a loser seeing most people my aged married with kids. What good is money if you are a biological failure?

Attached: images.png (233x216, 7K)

move to asia and get an asian qt

Just wish you luck, I cant even sleep because I have to think in ways to make money and I have a university test tomorrow 8 hours from now.

Even being an favelaboy I manage to take a rich roastie virginity and she like me, you need some balls (and maybe a cute face) to reach it.

dont do it

its a trick.

good luck on finals, i have some tomorrow as well

Thanks, I'll get fucked this time, cant even sleep and cant even focus on study.

What the fuck, what a mess.. I think I'll start balding at this rate

So fucked even forgot
Good luck for you too fren.

Same. I just realised that 30-35 year old boomers are the generation that graduated into the teeth of the recession. Feels bad.

U waited tool long user
What’s left for you is less than what’s gone
You’re a liability to society, especially one with no children
Kys

All women are whores who only want to fuck chad and leech off beta bux

Attached: Tuxedo.png (1000x1000, 85K)

Every single one of your ancestors reproduced.

And you won't?

Attached: 1544231942746.png (720x774, 152K)

Chase a check, never chase a bitch
Future- Mask off
What is the difficulty into being a Chad, even me a favela boy still being a chad

33 here, every time I go to a bar bitches keep looking at me and coming to dance right beside me but its impossible for me to start any kind of interaction, it seems so easy when I'm not in the situation, but once I'm there I just go blank, fucking autism

If you want I can help you, real favelanon here.

Thanks but its pointless, its all about what you do in the moment, not what you plan in your house talking to strangers, I'm done making plans, from now whatever comes comes, I'll just hope for the best

Nearly everyone I know who did the marriage and kids act has moved on to the divorced and child support phase. Any time I feel the human urge to marry or have kids, I just look around me and remember what a fucking scam it is.

i think marriage and kids only works if you did it with your high school sweetheart. otherwise no.

only 1 in 17 men historically reproduced

Based. However, I should remind you that you don't need to get the government involved in your relationship with a woman if you want to have kids. Marriage isn't necessarily for cucks, but it is a shitty deal for men. Having kids out of wedlock is the norm now.

Eh, just make some boring ass move on them. Talk about dull shit. Whatever it takes to set up a time alone with them to try to fuck. It won't always work, but if they really want you it will.

Yes. And the 16 who didn't aren't anyone's ancestors because they didn't. Your point, user?

that it's misleading to say
>Every single one of your ancestors reproduced.

>rich roastie virginity
...how can she be a roastie AND a virgin?

Best we can do... is act as entitled and cunty as the Boomers themselves.

I guess.

Problem is, most people are boring as hell, or if they aren't it's still hard to know that and start a conversation. Especially when the chance of some randomer happening to be of interest to you is so low.

Bleh.

"models" audiobook. you're welcome.

Level 33 wizard user checking in. Fren, one thing I noticed one of the few times I ‘went out’ is how thirsty chicks get at the bar and how they eye fuck you and position themeselves near you like you mentioned. It’s like they make it too easy to get sex and it’s kind of a turn off. If she doesn’t even know your last name or what you’re all about and she’s ready to let you penetrate her within hours of meeting, chances are she’s let
30 other guys mush her muffin before you.

Don’t people actually want to get to know each other and build attraction before fucking?

ikr.

Pic related.

Attached: nazis_degenerate.jpg (960x960, 102K)

>Don’t people actually want to get to know each other and build attraction before fucking?

No. I honestly don't give a shit about women's personnalities or what they're into. Ive fucked girls with personnalities that piss me off when in male friendships like stupidity and pettiness but if a female is sexy enough that really doesn't matter at all to me

Fucking builds attraction. Don't be such a fag

Not necessarily, I just do what makes sense in accordance with my own view of the world.

It’s probably easier to reconcile that sentiment if you’re inebriated too though, right?

It's only a scam if you don't find the absolute right person. Unfortunately, really sad actually, it doesn't happen as much as we'd hope. People force it because they feel exactly like you. You need to figure out what actually makes you happy and find it along the way. Without a happy you there will never be a happy us. I wish you luck, you aren't alone.

You sound like an old friend that slept around casually and didn’t treat sex with importance, doing what felt good at the time because YOLO, right?

Dude met his ex wife in a bar and started sleeping with her right away, now he’s divorced with two kids that he has to pay out child support for and has to pay out the ass to defer his monthly payment while living check to check and caught chlymidia from his last outing/
He did hook up with 3 girls in the same day off tinder and was proud of that though.

Yea I've done 3 in a day too.

Have a kid and a 2nd girl pregnant. Not married so not getting fucked over financially in my country.

I don't hook up in bars or go out drinking or doing drugs.

>be a dead inside automaton from gym/work/sleep schedule
>only go to bars to get drunk because if i keep booze in the house i turn into an alcoholic
>sitting at a bar
>this chick in fishnets and some tacky little goth ensemble sits next to me
>"what do you do?"
>engineer..
>"You got any friends? a girlfriend?"
>nah, not really
>"That must get really lonely"
>yeah. it is.

and then i just fucking stared at her. she left with tears in her eyes. for you 20 yo guys out there. just stick out and work on yourself. your 30's is fucking bizarro world.

Attached: 1537069158988.jpg (496x496, 141K)

As long as you’re able to support your brood and raise them right, you’re okay in my book.

With the wizardry and all, it gets lonely sometimes, but I’d rather stick it out alone then willingly risk the possibility of a broken family or investing in a dysfunctional relationship that wouldn’t work out in the end.

They say there are two kinds of people that suffer in life; some from an over abundance of it; and others that never experience much of anything. Some of my most promiscuous friends told me they were jealous of my virginity on more than one occasion. Maybe there were getting at something similar when they said that. Thoughts?

Was she teary eyed because she was on her period and felt bad for you? Doesn’t the drinking hurt your gains? What are your max lifts on the big 3? Asking for myself because fuck it.

I don't know. Never wished to be a virgin as i was 22 when i lost it.

Im happy to have kids, happy to not be married.

At the same time i don't care much for sex. Prefer to read a book.

I had a buddy who worked as a bartender, we grew up the quiet nerdy types. He found charisma and began banging bar sluts a couple times a month. More than once he said it was always kinda meh. The girls he wanted didnt want relationships, and the girls he slept with werent always quality.

All the chicks in the states keep eating the same way they did as teenagers and ballon the fuck to to giant ham beasts in their 30’s and still find guys to plow them while raising kids as a single parent. Then they try to blog or do YouTube channels about not being fat shits any more and call it a “journey”

Then you wouldn't have knocked 2 different people up and expecting to be fine in your country. You are a piece of shit. It's unfortunate that unintelligent people reproduce the most. They don't know better.

Yea your women are fucked. For 5 years i only dated Slavic women.

The time i dated an American and English girl they were both entitled little shits.

Your father fucked your mother. His father fucked, his mother's father fucked. And so on through time immemorial.

What am I missing here?

I'm in the top one percent intelligence wise. Decent job, make good money. Read a lot.

It's a weird combination, i know.

Attached: 1543862915113.jpg (506x581, 103K)

What the sexhavers always say is that it’s like eating a dollar menu burger when you don’t care about the person and more like prime rib when you love someone.

That casual stuff always seems to accompany alcohol consumption. I wonder if people would be so quick to exchange fluids like that if they had to do it sober.

I do it sober yea. But most are drunks

Attached: 1544085843828m.jpg (723x1024, 170K)

being parent is simply not for everyone user. But apparently you crave for it so better hurry up. I'm slightly older than you and i know i'll never want a kid. It make me a lil sad for my parents bcause they will never have grandchildren but it's simply not my thing.

Don’t be obtuse. He’s saying that not all humans go on to reproduce for whatever reason. Even genetic lines that made it all the way to today will be culled and there are plenty that see the value in making a conscious decision not to clone ourselves because we’re pieces of garbage. I have severe adhd, depression and I think my ears stick out too much (getting surgery for it after my tax return).

you are a hobo namefag shitskin beggar user... you'll never be considered a Chad...

Attached: 1544219542537.png (500x913, 230K)

You are so fucking dumb lmao. You did that sober? What is your excuse? How can you speak these events back and think you are intelligent? Explain the process, please.

But are you white?

Attached: 1538910633001m.jpg (683x1024, 128K)

Yes, but XLM is taking too long to moon and I don’t have the funds saved up to stake the ethnostate.

this is pure fake news, it's so fake it doesnt make any sense mathematically.

she was blatantly hitting on me. it was slightly pathetic. if this was 10 years ago i would have been nutting my pants. also, my lifts are mediocre, i hit 1/2/3/4 and didn't have it in me to try to go farther.

How can i have sex sober? Rather easy.

How does that make it impossible to be high iq?

Attached: 1542854925336.jpg (640x340, 81K)

I'm talking about reproducing while sober and not having any intention of being there for their growth you idiot.

yet you act like a brainlet
Intelligence is nothing if you don't use it wisely.

Same age as you. Listening to Jow Forums(nel) for life advice is like sitting down with a bunch of alcoholics who are drinking and asking for advice on staying sober. They are bitter and trying to feel better about their failure in life by hoping they can make others fail, too.

If you really can't meet decent women, then you may have to settle for a single mom. If you really want to procreate and have a married life and you are not a highly desirable male (there's no shame if you aren't, not everyone can be), then maybe it's your only chance. Or improve yourself, I dunno. It's like making a living these days: you can't rely on what worked for previous generations, who basically just had to show up and guaranteed the good things in life if they worked for it. Our generation needs more than just work, we have to be creative too. Unfortunately, sometimes that means settling for a single mom.

Although in all fairness, I turned down a couple myself. At the least the nice thing about being a man is that it's actually probably easier to find a woman for marriage when you're in your 30's than your 20's.

Quake was a fucking good game.

Attached: fqgl46nuov711.png (2518x1024, 563K)

Who says I'm not there? I'm phoneposting with my babygirl asleep on my legs.

And how should i use it user? How well are you using yours that you can give me advice?

Attached: 1542850045975.png (610x768, 240K)

How can you be there part time? I'm glad your now there what about tomorrow? How will that work when there are 2 children? Hmm maybe 3? If you were actually intelligent you'd know the disservice you are actually doing.

Are you a loser raised by a single mom user?

Don't worry about my kids, I'll take care of that.

well...
4cuck and cripplechan totally blackpilled me and i became a social outcast while i was pretty popular before.
But on the other hand Jow Forums ironpilled me about some stuff. I must admit i stopped alchool, weed, cocaine, speed, bingfuck roasties, partying 3 times a week, fast food... in short most of my degeneracy habits thanks to Jow Forums.
I didn't made me happy either, but at least i save money and destroy my body at a slower pace.

Attached: 1489001430641.jpg (500x474, 59K)

No but you can't comprehend any thought other than your own.

>And how should i use it user? How well are you using yours that you can give me advice?

Idk fren, i'm a brainlet myself so i can't help you much on this one. So far you accomplished way more than i ever will.

Attached: 1544069019246.jpg (846x1024, 59K)

>roastie
>virgin

wut

Attached: 1507408690276.jpg (720x690, 72K)

It takes time for the mind to heal after the shitty food and substances, fren. Life after that isn’t you’re true baseline for a time.

33 here - engaged to a legit late bloomer 4 n-count daddy's girl who can actually still pair-bond. There are good women still out there. You could even go younger if you wanted. 32 is when men generally have the upper hand in the dating game. Use it to your advantage. Date women and move on once you determine they are not good candidates to wife. Don't settle. Get pre-nup. Pass on your genes or be the last in a long chain of genetic success.

If you're 32 and haven't had any experience with women I can only recommend to stay away from them. Problem with guys like you is that if you eventually get a woman, you'll be fucking blinded by "love", especially since you haven't had any or maybe 1-2 girlfriends. I've seen a couple of friends give up their manhood, friends and even money for their girlfriends because being ugly cursed them with the mindset which makes them think they can't get another woman. And I can guarantee it will happen.

this. we have TWICE as much DNA from female ancestors than male ancestors. So our chance as males to reproduce is tiny.

Personally i appreciate the stoics. The Greeks are a solid foundation. Also Aristotle with his eudaimonia.

Oh i know the alternative ideas. Useless to think in hindsight

That's fucked up. If you are getting your values from imageboards, I mean... that is part of the way society is breaking down, I guess. I mean, I can't tell people this enough: stop getting your life, investment, romantic, career and any and all other types of advice from the internet. The blackpill is poison. It's easy to understand why a lot of user go through a downward spiral like this. Jow Forums used to be a place where socially marginal people hung out. Now it's a place that is churning them out. Jow Forums is not a place you want to get your values from. That's not 'ironpilling', that's just... growing up and learning to be responsible and not self-destructive.

From Millennials onward, our generation has basically had no decent guidance. Baby Boomers know nothing about life because everything was already set up for them, all they had to do was show up, do what they were told and they got a middle-class life, basically. We don't have that luxury, although we do have other luxuries they didn't have. But it's a lot harder, because while there's a lot more to gain, it's a lot harder to get... as OP demonstrates.

Attached: 1477296047187.jpg (888x499, 80K)

>legit late bloomer 4 n-count daddy's girl
I'm not sure what this means, but,

>who can actually still pair-bond
This is so underrated. And I'm glad that there is a rising awarenss of this. The average thot is completely unable to form emotionally significant and/or lasting bonds with men. Most people don't even fucking know what love is... they are so emotionally stunted that they can't tell the difference between love and just being excited with the novelty of a new partner.

Attached: 1534205528552.jpg (235x215, 8K)

My mom was concerned about that to an extent; “user, you should start dating and getting some experience, otherwise you’re going to go off with the first girl you get involved with..”

What mom didn’t realize is that I knew she was a former bar slut, college dike experimenting, alcoholic that gave my older sister up for adoption after a drunkend time months before with some college chad that didn’t care about her.

To the contrary, I’ve had time to sit back and quietly observe all the shot you’re not supposed to do; having substance abuse issues, limited education, no established career, limited finances, dating women that go to bars or were raised without fathers, etc...

If you ask nicely, i’ll tell you the secret to marital success as related to me by my father..

You sound like me. Can't keep alcohol in the house either. Interesting workarounds you develop when you understand your behaviors.

When I'm not going to the bar with friends or coworkers I just drink by myself and observe. I go out to my local dive once every couple of weeks to pretend I'm going out to do something.

But I get the 30s thing. Just turned. I get more attention now without trying than I did when I was younger. I think it's because I'm less thirsty. Without the heavy hormones clouding your vision, you worry less, chill more, and just banter better.

Rambling. Should be sleeping. Just trying to say I get it. Good luck on your path to fulfillment.

if you arent spiritually in a relationship with God, then you arent qualified to be in a relationship with any woman. have some priorities about yourself OP, srsly.

You guys actually deep down fear women so much because of your childhood pain from a woman (probably your mother), that you rationalize these stories in an effort to prevent yourself from being rejected and being hurt again. Hence you being alone.

stop being insecure and start beeing more like chad

> you need some balls
having balls would solve the problems of every wretched user on Jow Forums. but something's happened and so many men in the anglosphere just don't any more

'Having balls' implies other men 'not having balls'. It's a hierarchy, where ones on top are called 'ball havers'.

>childhood pain
More likely the bitchiness and unapproachability of the vast majority of contemporary females

lmao, do anthing you want. Jow Forums is full of sad angry virgins

It may indeed be so, user. Personally, I have suffered greatly under women in my life. Be they my mother, my sister, my sister's friends, or other (feminazi) authorities and female (even if they are female only in name) degenerates. Always not understanding what was wrong with either me or them... until, one day, 2d waifus first made their debut in my life. But they weren't a negative existence, you see. Instead it felt like a revelation unfolding right in front of my eyes, making all these things, which had me question myself once, no longer feel amiss. And even if you do not "submit" to feminazism or women as a whole, but assume a rather apathetic (if opposing) stance, you no longer see any reason to further your pursuit of even the consideration of the futility found in human relationships, a sentiment even statistics today seem to convey.

Call me "incel" or whatever word your kind uses for people like me these days, user, but there is a deeper connection between me and 2d waifus. A connection, I assure you, could never exist between me and any real woman on earth. It was destiny, user. My life was meant to be this way. There is no other way but to embrace it. To life it. And I life it, user. 2d waifus are my everything. I have no regrets.

lack of vitamin d probably.

Women your age are hitting the wall soon.
You gotta get some betabux and swoop in as a provider.

All 4chins memery aside, my few friends in their 30s say that its become muuuuch easier to get laid.
I'm rooting for you user.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to get practice on the withered roasties to then fetch yourself a fresh young lady?

The problem with that is ugly Westerner + ugly desperate Asian = Elliot Rodger tier kids

>ugly westerner
You mean ugly jew. Elliot had a jewish father.

If that's what you want, go for it.
Practice is good.
Ignore the memes and shit opinions and just do what you want.

>Ignore the memes and shit opinions
Ignoring opinions unthinkingly is shit itself.

All the forever alone uncles and aunts we all have

Fuck you and your pathetic sob stories

Doing anything unthinkingly is bad advice.
My point is that most people only think about themselves, so
what authority do their opinions have on the lives of others?
Especially when it's something as inconsequential (comparatively) as some 30yr user finding a woman.

winning post on all of Jow Forums

/thread

Protip:
Asian women who are interested in westerners are westernized as fuck in their upbringing. So you'll get the same treatment but with worse english.

no it's not actually at all. The phenomenon of having no balls is just as well observed on any individual man, considered alone, who does not do things that 'might not work' or 'might not work out' or 'wouldn't be that good anyway', etc. There used to be a certain fraction on men like this now there's a large cohort

what..

can't be because it holds in Australia where you get a megadose just driving to mcdonalds. I think it's several things, everyone doing white collar work, single mothers, free internet porn/general abundance of minor pleasure without effort/risk

You should be marrying 20 year olds

It's trite idiocy.

>hurr you don't want to shack up with women based on personal experience and the related experience of many, many others

It's like a grizzly tears up our campsite and you're saying "but on youtube I saw this one trained bear that looked really friendly!". Unless you've got statistics, viable and proven steps for successful marriage in the 2020's, plus some hitherto unannounced changes to alimony and custody laws, marriage is an ICO-tier scam.

Attached: Are you kidding me pepe.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>I'm 32 and starting to really doubt if i'll ever be able to attract a woman to marry and have kids
At that age women should worry, men, not so much.
>Jow Forums keeps telling me women are whores and marriage is for cucks
Well, both is true.
>but can't but feel like a loser seeing most people my aged married with kids.
Take time to accumulate capital so you don't end up being a debt slave, and don't rush into something stupid you'll keep perpetually regretting every day of your life.
Imagine raising a child with a roastie you hate, while being a debt slave. Plenty of people end up like that and they aren't happy regardless of how hard they smile on facebergs.

Attached: 1534361464980.png (381x353, 38K)