How to make money off women?

Women are highly fashion conscious and tend to spend their money frivolously. Many women also have extra money to spend because they have access to money from husbands, boyfriends and other males. How do I get rich off of that?

Attached: ej3D2Ce.jpg (1440x2560, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6kJFgmjVzZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hi maam im 6 feet you show bobs now

Attached: 543543254325423.jpg (2282x2534, 2.21M)

she unironically would for some virtue signaling points and brag about how progressive she is.

why are white girls so smug

thats why they get the beat

Attached: 1534940774896.jpg (301x469, 25K)

>21

One day when sex/reproduction technologies render them obsolete and their existential anguish is palpable, if you still have it in you to feel a smidgen of sympathy for them, remember broads like the one in the OP.

Nah. He's not black. It's still okay to hate Indians.

Steal a roastie's pics and run a Findom scam via different dating, hookup, and prostitution website. If the cuck you're scamming pushes back at all, just be extra cunty and demand more money from him to appease you.

highest sexual market value out of any group of females and they know it.

>21
no fucking way

Depends what you want and how involved you want to be. You can make money from them from afar by selling them stuff obviously. Any NEET can see that it’s obvious you can just sell them items that suit their insecurities. That’s most of the items they buy habitually.

But you can gain things from just knowing girls too. Baked goods? Good PR? There’s different things you can get from them that people would like to pay for. You can look at them like market research too.

This

LMAO
if only she put her height as well then it would make sense.

Do small cunts actually think tall men want to date them?

asian waifus have been making amazing inroads though.

>how to make money off women

Harvesting their organs would prove the quickest and most reliable way OP. Plus it's a good way to cure them of their smugness, severe PTSD and disfigurement will do that to a person.

Attached: 1318453977317.jpg (468x484, 192K)

This is the real redpill
youtu.be/6kJFgmjVzZs
if you want more advanced knowledge, read pic related

Attached: PimpIcebergSlim.jpg (715x402, 95K)

ffs at least warn us its a nigger, im phoneposting rn

>Do small cunts actually think tall men want to date them?
ikr, how is a 6' 6" giant going to engineer a master race to take over the earth with some 5' 6" commoner?

It's quite basic, senpaitachi.

Anyway, arbitrary sum of money says she wouldn't be able to tell the difference between 5' 10" and 6'. People are generally shit with gauging height, I assume women would be worse than average, and part of the 6' obsession is that people don't know what 6' is because of so many people lying about their height.

> implying men over 6 foot would want a cockeyed bitch

>the master race would be tall
Lanklets are so imaginative

Ah yes, the black man's pill... I shall give this a view.

Interesting.

There are women out there that think you can go to the gym and gain height.

Based and redpilled

Don't tell me you think she's younger. If you think like 25, ur okay

Vast majority of tall men date shorties. I'm 6'4 and my ex was 5'6, the one before her 5'7 and the one before that 5'4. Short girls are best girls.

I read that book, holy hell never did I want to see someone fail as much as him. That book just oozed EVIL. And I can't for the life of me understand how girls would throw themselves at him and let him abuse them and sell them like that.

>Short girls are best girls.
based but not shortypilled, i don't date anything higher than 4'9
My dick looks ridiculously gigantic when a midget-tier female hold it, it's the best comfy feel.
And minigirls are the best to cuddle, you can literally envelop them like if they are your pussy foetus.

wasn't this book in the last wikileaks big dump?
If so i read few passages, it's was utterly disgusting. Especially a moment where this nigger and a dicklet friend of him fucked a chink girl with a giant tunnel of a vegen.

>21

Tell it again please.

Attached: 1544317053849s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>And I can't for the life of me understand how girls would throw themselves at him and let him abuse them and sell them like that.

From an evolutionary perspective, agressive,strong,dominant ,amoral men are the kind of men woman desire more.
Why? It's because this traits show to a woman that the male in question is able to survive,conquer,kill other men and protect the female of threats to her offspring and to her own survival. This is why the bad boy stereotype coupled with strong genetics makes the best mates in a womans perspective.
Might Is Right,and women always at least know it on an instinctual level.

Attached: 1542165760165.jpg (300x300, 29K)

Pure wisdom right here. Just make sure you dont get one pregnant or marry one.

Tape &kill them then loot the body

Get lynched, nigger. I would slap the shit out of you for talking badly about my women. FUCKING DIE, MONKEY NIGGERS.

you aren’t gonna do shit but touch your dick and cry LMAOOO

Attached: B3977D83-61C9-4B83-AFFE-FA1E77B2AF1C.jpg (540x720, 171K)

You hear my BIG red truck in the distance? HERE I COME!

so how to get women to give you money, is essentially by fomo them into investing in your ability to make sick gains with them..

Is this the actual reason for these high numbers of black fatherless homes? I mean you can only do this P&D strategy a certain number of times before the woman figure out that this is not a solid x2-x10 investment, but in fact a scam. If the fathers ability to earn money (imaginary or real) is compromised, then the relationship won't last, and he will have to move to greener pastuers

Watch American Pimp instead.
Iceberg's books are worth the read, but they are more enjoyable after a primer like American Pimp.

God. I work nights alone at a hotel, live in a college town and with lots of tinder matches...
I've thought about "talent management" as a side hustle many times.

They're playing on easy mode. Sad that some still lose.

kek

>master race
Literally every leader worth anything has been a manlet or at best average

The good thing about women like this is u know what ur dealing with from the get go and treat them with utter disrespect straight up and they respond to it

Invent some useless luxury crap, shill it to women, sell it overpriced, as you'll be the only one producing it.

hi communist

i loled

Toll = paid.

two things come to mind.
I have a cousin who in between jobs, would hit up charity and thrift stores and look for items of clothing she knew would sell well, then flip them for upwards of 400% on eBay. She has the advantage of being a woman and knowing more about clothing so I don't know how we would get learned on what to buy.
Second is pseudo-boutique tat. Places like etsy have tonnes of people doing this shit, taking readily available, fairly low value components, mashing them together into shit that looks "pretty", and selling it for a huge mark-up. Jewelry, home decor, you name it, there's a sucker out there who will buy it.
I've seen items of "artwork" made out of driftwood, rebar and rusty bits of metal found on the local beach and fishing bay, scrubbed clean and spot welded together and put on sale for stupid money.

When I was living in Canada I saw alot of blonde blue eyes girls dating guys shorter and poorer then them.
American women are just trash.

Can someone tell me the name of this brainless hoe. I need to see that video for myself.

>I've thought about "talent management" as a side hustle many times.
Legit dont do it. Because unless you offering free rooms and protection for a percentage point they can do it on their own.

Most women are pretty simple minded: they just do what other people do. That's what fashion is basically. Monkey see monkey do. All you have to is get your product/service to be perceived as something popular or sought after by other people and you'll cause a snowball effect of basically every woman jumping in.

Tell them they are fat and sell them herbalife.

dunno. wouldn't a person that's too aggressive and never diplomatic run higher risk of making enemies and getting your children in trouble? doesn't seem that desirable of a trait to me.

so maybe I should pay and instagram whore to peddle whatever it is I'm selling. Do women follow instagram models as well?

Attached: image22.jpg (750x1284, 148K)

remember cucks women only use men

Dude, at the beginning he had no whores under his belt. When he went to the bar, he met this one prostitute, claimed to be a pimp, went back to her place, demanded she cough up all the money she had, and when she thought he was joking, he literally kicked her ass till he got tired and sweaty, then picked her up, dropped her on the bed and proceeded to give her the best night of her life. And she was completely his, calling him daddy, smoozing up to him and whatnot.

the TL;DR is basically he was sexually abused by his aunt or something o forget, and he was just a ruthless asshole who brainfucked a bunch of washed up desperate women with no employment opportunities past their bodies

There was a bit where some women have high "milage" and so to reset her mentally he would coordinate with a stunt doctor and victim to trick the woman that he helped get rid of a dead body for her and that she owes him another few months of work

anyhow i dunno life is cruel, this universe is hell - but some people push back.

this was hilarious, I think this woman is Irish (like me) when the story broke, so many people were saying sarcastically "Oh that was unexpected"

Ireland is really left wing, but sometimes I think its more libertarian than anything, for homo rights and muslim or whoever wants to live here but those same people wouldnt accept Islamic religious rules being enforced on non muslims etc.

Live and let live type thing.

IF you ask me, Gas them all.

can we also give a moment to asian representation in waifus this year? major strides were made.