TAfag here. Expect 50% BTC rally up to 5500 this week

TAfag here. Expect 50% BTC rally up to 5500 this week.

Attached: 1497839106405.jpg (1280x1280, 305K)

>low IQ image
>thinks I should listen to him
Try again

Im actually happy that people like you will not listen and miss the bottom, that was unironically 3200.

and then the motherfucking dump of all dumps.

>he thinks images have IQ

Yes, this is what it is now. "4channel"

That would be v nice

Based

Attached: dog-breed-intelligence-comic.png (625x910, 74K)

any chance it drops back to $3300 so I can buyback in

Attached: 1428102400715.jpg (780x818, 133K)

i swear, since they changed the domain, it's like all these plebbit faggots showed up and multiplied

Soros put $18 Billion. BILLION. Into his Open Society Foundation, which funds everything else including shills. Did you think it all disappeared? The shilling is in huge swing, check /v/ and especially /news/, which is basically copypasta leftypol.

There is still around 33% chance of flash crash to 2700 which nobody except instituion bots will be capable of catching (so might as well just get in now) but the 5500 rally is still on and I bet my life on that.

TAfag here. Expect a sub 3k BTC in a day or two.

Attached: 56623451299.jpg (512x512, 25K)

I already made it faggot, I don't have to time anything unlike you Jow Forums peasants who don't see a connection between your sheepish behavior and constant struggle.

Which is it

i agree, the shills now are so obvious and they are posting more and more of their crap in threads that are unrelated to what they are saying. i just want to talk and shitpost with intelligent people who don't get assblasted because feelings

well you got one thing right

you're a fag.

ta whale here. it either goes up or down

idc if it hits $5k or even $6k again, imagine being happy that it's only $14/$15k off from last year's high, esp when so many retards bought in between $8.5k-$12k tybg

Attached: 150078268276.png (1280x738, 1.09M)

Look guys, you dont know me and I dont know you. You can either believe to my TA skills (which are pretty good, but anyone can say that) or just dont. Best to keep and open mind and more importantly open eyes. No need to scream here like some faggot and larp about the size of your vagina. TA is an opinion based on repeating patterns combined with experience and research. Maybe the other user "sub 3k in a day or two" is right, but there are no indicators in the TA.

Always do the opposite of what Jow Forums says

Attached: 1528631101736.jpg (620x349, 198K)

I am not Jow Forums but if you mean the general/mainstream attitude then I think its obvious that majority expects further drop.

Why don't you post your chart then you little bitch?

Post TA then.

>Volume crashing
>Going up or sideways

Nice TA breh

Because its not just one chart but many on different time frames and scales plus outside chart forces I just dont really want to take the effort of compiling to a single image and posting it here just to get it shit on by forever butthurt virgins that missed the bottom (you)

>TA
Try this, it's called
"kys"

>no volume during consolidation after capitulation
>bad
>(you)
VOLUME IS THE INDICATOR OF PRICE GOING UP OR DOWN THIS DOES NOT COMPUTE

Attached: 230.jpg (490x586, 14K)

Its me, OP (on a different PC). Everything looks good, expect a good rally today starting in few hours.

Target 3900 - 4200 closing with consolidation tomorrow then bull to 5500 and if holds then 6500.

I belieb

You'll be able to buy at 2300, why not wait till then?

this is brilliant a prime example of dumb money its incredible how the mainstream attitude shifted towards same delusion when BTC was 20k and people thought its going straight up to million. Good luck finding someone to sell you an actual bitcoin for 2300 dollarydoos.

all of his threads have been quite underwhelming so far. for some reason he insists on making more, though.

user I’m scared, I can buy in but I only have so much to part with. Is this really the bottom? Help me frens

Attached: 9AFAF689-B274-482D-84EB-38E8C8785874.jpg (657x527, 60K)

It might happen, OP, but after that we are going below 3k for sure. Crypto is death spiraling.

No, in your situation, if you absolutely cant take any risk just wait. You will have time to accumulate at good price but not the bottom.

Ill bet you 10 ether that it will not go above 5k this week. I'll write the smart contract

Post them all or you're an eternal gaylord.

rlc in play still?
also, are you a turk?

No. In fact, honestly, after this conversation I regret even making this thread. You are a garbage tier community and dont deserve any of my work. Desu its too good for biz. Sorry (not).

i dont think this tafag because he always posts charts before shittext. hes a competent trader. dont btfo him faggots

Lmao, you're a charlatan.
>gaise i have the TA that PROVES bitcoin is gonna do X but I can't show you cause ur mean to me :(

Attached: 1544147499551.gif (298x224, 3.59M)

Any target for ETH?

See you at $1800.

Attached: 1530467276607.png (999x717, 545K)

What alts are you buying?

this lol. these are the kind of idiots that start shorting at $3500 and long at $19k

This thread is worthless without charts. And, I don't believe you are the real TA Fag, he always has something to back up his claims besides "dude, trust me" and is never rude like you are.
Post the evidence or we can assume you are just trying to lose people's money.

this. somehow 4channel is raddit now and everybody's posting reddit links and caps. FUCK GOOK MOOT

hay guys, a market that's been in disastrous terminal decline for a year, whose dead normie money is long gone, and is now made up of nothing but whales, morons, and overleveraged degenerates playing greater-fool with each other, is going to suddenly and out of nowhere experience a massive jump in price, solely because muh lines say so.

jesus christ, the very least you could do is describe your bullshit technicals.

Sub 3k

Double top with lower highs on 1 hour, constant failed attempts to break 3600 what more u want fellow TA guy

Attached: 2237DD42-2E01-492D-B771-44BA184DEFA3.jpg (1080x1350, 162K)

Pure hopium

Lol despair see you at 2k op

I respect how you're presenting yourself, so I'll clue you in-

You can't use TA to predict big movements. Too many pieces on the board with queen movement.

This. Reminder to trust nothing, they're after the non-Jow Forums boards. Continue to shitpost your best redpills for newfags & to irritate them more.

Attached: red dit.jpg (900x1092, 193K)

So no bchsv flipping?

What's the big news you don't want to compile?