Is this the big programming money that Jow Forums was telling me about?

is this the big programming money that Jow Forums was telling me about?

Attached: another.png (652x272, 15K)

haha who the fuck would apply to that pile of shit

>Back end developer
Sounds like some gay shit. I'll pass

problem is that when some professional area becomes too valuable people will naturally jump on that and destroy the demand. Literally every IT company hires pajeets to work on distance and outsorcing. It started with call centers 10 years ago.

other faggots think they're safe. they've started outsourcing HR as well. I get calls from about 10 pajeet recruiters each week.

its been going this way for a while, this is about as low as it gets but it will be the norm in 5 years.
i doubt theres figures for the number of new developers gaining qualifications at all levels worldwide every year but it must be in the double digit millions and they arent all pajeet.

As someone in IT this is correct. Blame the companies cheaping out with pajeets

Its intentionally set low so no one will apply so they can bring in some h1bs.

ah, this must be the booming economy of so much work and not enough workers that Jow Forums was telling me about

anyone taking this as the norm is a fucking retard. a barely competent fresh graduate software engineer can make 120-150 a year if they know how to interview. the real smart ones will figure out how to work remotely so they can make that without having to live in silicon valley hell.

Developers' income is about to collapse in the next 10-20 years, to below the average wage (in the West). It's too easy to outsource to poor countries, probably the easiest after phone customer support.

this gives me hope as a doomer learning webdev

oh no

Attached: Pasted_Image_12_10_18__2_31_PM.png (806x368, 57K)

Underrated post

Just some advice from someone who's been stuck in webdev hell for a while, you'll always find work as a webdev, and you're starting salary will probably be pretty good, however you'll soon reach a ceiling about how much you earn and should look to transition into learning how to build the back end architecture and moreso the web services themselves if you want to move up.

Why don't you use some of your crypto gains and hire some pajeet to make stuff for you?

:^)

unironically true as the billionaire kikes are working hard to make sure every third world dump across the world has cable internet

the entire internet is going to change. we might even see them begin teaching Hindu and Chinese in elementary school here in the West

>2018
>being a code monkey when you can do data science

Attached: data science labor aris.png (583x235, 14K)

PLC programming is where the big money is and it'll stay that way. You can't be replaced by a pajeet in India, since there's a lot of hardware work to do.

Data scientists get ~40k in Europe.
US has wages like that because of VC investment bubble.
Java developers were making $500k in 1999.
Hw development moved mostly to China (Shenzen) already.

Thanks, am aware that webdev has a ceiling so it could be good to invest in a math degree after working for a year or two.

In my factory all the PLC programmers are asian, I'm not even kidding, I'm the only white. They brought them all in on visas, and slowly replaced all the white staff paying the new guys 2/3s as much.

>It's too easy to outsource to poor countries, probably the easiest after phone customer support.

Given how low quality the majority of their work is and the poor communication, only large companies would risk outsourcing dev work.

They tend to outsource the day-to-day. All new shit seems to still be made by western trained devs, at least in my experience.

>b1GwDOgG

The Big Dog speaks the truth