If Jesse wasn't such a degenerate hothead who wasn't high all the time or fuck up literally everything:

If Jesse wasn't such a degenerate hothead who wasn't high all the time or fuck up literally everything:

>Walt, Gus, Mike, Gale, Hank and everyone else would be alive
>Walt wouldn't be a fugitive
>Walt wouldn't lose his family
>Everyone would have been rich beyond comprehension, Walt would have been able to afford the finest cancer treatment in the world and leave a massive legacy for his family

Imho Jesse deserved to be a meth lab slave for the rest of his life.

Attached: 130926155851-breaking-bad-cash-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/wiki/2007_Yucatan_Gulfstream_drug_crash
twitter.com/AnonBabble

manlets when will they learn

theyre fuckin minerals marie

Reminder Jesse was suppose to die in season 1.

>selling drugs
they all deserved to die, universal justice was had

writers were redpilled about the eternal roastie menace

I actually wish he would have

Based, CIAniggers should all die

Attached: 1539746818842.jpg (648x648, 102K)

only time i have ever hated a fictional character or anyone, really.

wasnt the actress forced to hire a bodyguard because she received so much death threats?

serves her right

didn't know that.

BB slided into complete shit after S2. Honestly it wasn't even that good in S2 to begin with.
>play her part so good she recieves death threats
>serves her right
user, I...
Its like hating on that guy from GoT what was his name.

Kek

Skyler kinda fucked up too, stealing Walt's escape funds.

agree. watched it a few weeks ago for the first time. Massively overrated. Ive watched at least 3 shows this year that blow BB out of the water.

And all the praise the writers got was bullshit. Surely the most interesting story which I assumed they would go with once I started watching it was he slowly would become top OG in drug trade and see him transform into a ruthless but kind of unsure at the same time. That was the first season and then it went to shit. As soon as his wife knew what was going on it became shit.

exactly what i wanted to see as well. i thnk it's why i hated that character so much. she singlehandedly destroyed both the plot and the show.

This.

But all these shows go on for years too long and turn to shit.

Imagine if you believe pictures like that, without any proof or further investigation.

The absolute state of neet basement dwelling conspiracytards.

*fooling no one*

Thats the moral of the story frens, meatholes ruin everything if you let them

not at all
walt is to blame, he was homo for jesse and when he wanted to quit the skinhead cunt chased him because he wanted more of that boipussy and that fucked everything up

Lets be honest, Walt's arrogance fucked him the most. Toward the end of the series he literally made mistake after mistake

this, aint no winners in a doggy dog world

>being this much a bluepilled npc
Must be nice being an absolute brainlet brainwashed by cnn and kikes.
FYI the pic was taken by mexican police forces and its well documented. One of the special agent involved in this operation made a confession before a court and the LA times covered the story. A film based on these event was made a decade ago.
Every single day of the year since 4 decades you have CIA planes smuggling drug onto the US you absolute cum gargling monkey, even submarines. It's on the open, everyone knows it but you fucking mongoloid cuck.
A simple google search would have saved you the embarrasment of looking like the brainlet ignoramus you are. Why do you believe US army had to invade afghanistan, the first producer of heroin, while the mudjaidins were destroying the poppy fields because it was haram? Why do you think the production got multiplied by ten since the country is occupied by US army?
Why do you think the war on drug was a national priority since reagan? It was to ensure the CIA monopoly over drug trade and eliminate the concurrents. It's now the main source of revenue for the black projects. The 2008 crisis was partially stopped thanks to the drug cash injected in citigroup and Boa.
All this is documented since forever by hundreds of official sources you CIAnigger.

You glow too much finally, even the worst brainwashed cuck know this.

This. Skylar, Jesse etc. were bitches, but the greed and arrogance of Walter is what put the nail in the coffin

Glow harder faggot. Knowledge of this shit has been public domain for decades. Air America was how many years ago? No secrets for anyone glowniggers. Not even you. Your sins will find you out.

Attached: 1516239358628.png (480x466, 139K)

If you had the choice between a phyrexian altar UMA for 8$ and an invasion one for 14$, which one would you pick?

Based, redpilled, /thread.

thanks fren, i wish i could run over this CIAnog like based Terry

Attached: 1542394572859.png (411x508, 127K)

F

is terry really dead or did the glowniggers kidnap him to create new surveilance exploits?

Attached: 1510620541423.jpg (3300x1600, 1.2M)

>jesse PINKman

Attached: 4a0.jpg (1808x1204, 692K)

based

It was all over the news when it happened you underaged faggot.

wikispooks.com/wiki/2007_Yucatan_Gulfstream_drug_crash

best part of the last season was when anna gunn got thiccc

Ugh no sweetie Jesse had the game on lock with his classic chilli p ingredient until that Jew Boomer Walt came along and started to kike up the industry

Evil Mutt, begone.

Attached: Wikileaks.png (2618x3453, 3.99M)

>no "Xbox find me a job."

Severely disappointed in you 4channel. You're off to a bad start.

Her character probably wasn’t meant to elicit hatred and disgust from the viewership tbqhfam.

>sending death threats to an actress that plays a character in a show
why would anyone do this?

Kek