22.5% of Nobel Prizes have been awarded to Jewish people, although the total Jewish population comprises less than 0...

22.5% of Nobel Prizes have been awarded to Jewish people, although the total Jewish population comprises less than 0.2% of the world's population.

Attached: f525f9ba900d2d7cbe2437ba2d86b681.jpg (387x551, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes Jews are genetically more intelligent. We've been over this. It's why they (we, am Jewish) rule over the feeble minded goyim.

All kikes deserve to die.

Stormfronters will deny this

>only 22.5%

just wait until we’ve removed and enslaved all white people

Yeah, they have their grubby fingers on everything

Nobel prize is not about intelligence. See the times Obama got one, the lobotomy guys got one, and pretty much any of the economics ones.

Yeah any idiot can win one lol, nothing to do with being intelligent

Attached: 471.jpg (682x600, 84K)

Yeah they seem to have worked their way up to the highest echelons of academia in large numbers.

>what is nepotism

>Nobel prize is not about intelligence.
lmao

anyway, obama got the peace prize. even taking out the nobel peace prizes, that removes only 9 of the nobel prizes jews have received from their 200ish overall.

they also seem to dominate in politics and the media. and banking and institutions too i guess. i know they are very influential in my country despite only being a tiny % of the population.

the prize is given out by goys

Jews will be very rare in a decade or two, they will be practically extinct

>The dog fetched the ball, not because its owner wants the dog to fetch the ball.

The funny thing is, these bait threads will never mention the percentage of jewish people in news media.

It's all skill and brains goys nothing to see here

test

hi

it's strange to think that some of you are unironically nonwhite

kek false

It’s so obviously trying to measure levels of countersemitism after the 4channel split. STOP STUDYING US YOU SCHEMING KIKES

bing bong

sadf

Except the average IQ of Israel is lower than most European or Asian countries. Almost like nepotism is a stronger force than intelligence in success.

there's a lot more Jewish people than the official number

almost every person knows a few Jews, it's impossible for them to only be 14 million worldwide, or whatever number they claim

IQ don't matter when they have all gold :(

Attached: 985634678.jpg (545x683, 128K)

I do think id never seen one in my life, but yeah my country its not ruled by kikes.

They send the dumbos to Israel (I mean they consecutively vote for Benny Netty and his fear mongering politics) and keep the smart ones in NY and London, that's pretty obvious.

All you need to know about Israel is this: they use the fear of terrorism to put their own people through a meatgrinder of excessive security to test how many freedoms people will voluntarily give up for supposed safety.

If you've ever seen a departing flight to Israel and the security checks those poor citizens go through, you'd realize Israelis are victims of zionism as much as the rest of us (and probably a bit more)

Pure coincidence, goy

They also get most of the Oscars.

You wanna know why? Because they give it to themselves you dumb kike.

>there's a lot more Jewish people than the official number
Yeah. Keeping count is taboo because muh persecution.

Not to mention that common jews are getting fucked with regards to housing prices, inflation etc. The higher up jews don't really have much sympathy for their own in that regard.

>Israelis are victims of zionism as much as the rest of us (and probably a bit more)

KEK. Always the victim huh

Einstein was a fraud!
E=MC2 came out of the failure of the Michelson Morley experiment.

Where are you from?

Jow Forums is a pro jewish board

he got the SJW prize of peace - awarded by modern day dumbfucks. peace prize is entirely seperate

The vast majority of their nobel prizes are for science and medicine though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

only 9 are in the peace category, which is what you're describing

Sephardi jews have an average IQ similar to Arabs, Ashkenazi jews average around 115.
Ashkenazi jews are a minority in Israel, but still every prime minister in Israel has been Ashkenazi, in fact the entire "top" of the society are Ashkenazi jews.

There appear to be almost no group-identity that distinguish these two groups of jews, meaning there is no nepotism or discrimination, for the same reason they have "mixed" schools, not because of laws - but because they don't think of themselves as Ashkenazi or Sephardi jews, and thus do not have a need to be around their own.

Attached: ashkenazi in israel.jpg (1414x278, 88K)

>almost every person knows a few Jews
i dont. im autistic and barely socialize though.

107.3% of people who claim to be Jewish are actually Jewish.

Attached: nasim.jpg (411x467, 44K)