A vindictive woman from your past is threatening to ruin you and your business by getting you #metoo'd

A vindictive woman from your past is threatening to ruin you and your business by getting you #metoo'd

What do?

Attached: maxresdefault (28).jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEjlW--3T_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Move to Paraguay

Rest easy that there's no possible evidence and no witnesses since I'm not fucking retarded and I'm not fucking retarded

If you’re from Paraguay, just stay put.

Bribe her

I'm a virgin who avoids contact with women and I have a doctor's note to prove it.

destroy her reputation. dig through her public communication to find warts

>What do?
wake up and cry because I remember I had never have any physical contact to women ever and my whole life is destined to end as a lonely virgin

Rape her

No smoke without fire.

>implying evidence is needed to not ruin your image

I had a bitch did tried to do this before, secretly record her threatening you. She’s the one that’s gonna end up in jail.

I don't think they'd be able to put together any evidence. But I think I'd probably just text them and see if they wanted to grab some liquor and smash.

You sound fucking retarded

rape and kill her then kill yourself

Just secretly record her threatening you. Chances are they’re stupid enough to say it openly.

Based and blackpilled.

The based and redpilled version is that you try to force her hand by admitting doing this on purpose and becoming innocent. Even if you raped her maybe try to bribe her or think of some shenanigans. Now the key part is to get innocent and leave the country ASAP after that. Since women are cunts and if you survive the first #metoo encounter, women talk to each other and you will be targeted again bcs of muh woman logic. You are kinda eternally fucked in your local region. Its easier to restart.

Hire legal counsel.

I once had a doctor ask me if I was sexually active.

HARD MODE: this woman lives in another country, so she can destroy your reputation but you can't prosecute her for perjury

wat do?

Its not hard mode. Its no care mode. You just say "Yeah some crazy lady from another country is accusing me. I have never even visited that country?" Easy mode bro.

Really? That flew clear over your head Einstein?

rape her to death in selfdefence

God, this guy seems really fucking dumb.

Says the guy addressing a statement to invisible sky man.

This has to be a false flag.

Attached: 1522968290906.jpg (463x463, 23K)

fck off faggot kike

so maybe the OP is about wagecuck drama (is #metoo just bitching on twitter?). i'm more thinking of a vindictive woman actually threatening to ruin your business. i.e. posting bad reviews under several accounts for your products, contacting business partners and harrassing them, calling 911 on your business claiming someone is about to kill themself, dropping "tips" to local authorities you're laundering money... image is everything, and clients will drop you over that kind of shit

>thinking evidence matters at all to a modern jury

If she's lying get a lawyer and go against her head on, stomp her into the ground. If she's not, you shouldn't have been a sleazebag in the first place and you deserve what's coming to ya and I hope she stomps you into the ground

I can barely afford rent and food, what makes you think I can get a lawyer?

post her nudes

Do what President Trump did and publicly humiliate them.

If all else fails then there are sadly only these options:
1) Confront her IRL (secretly)
2) Kill her
3) Publicly denounce her

Sadly there are no perfect laws that protect men. Women get it easier because they are a weaker gender blabla. I always thought the same about stalkers. What are you going to do if a woman stalks you? Sometimes the person who is being stalked is killed in a suicide drama scene where the stalker KYS. Sadly ive thought that the only solution in such matters is the survival solution. You get the point...

I actually came up with a sadistic idea. Make her blind. You dont have to kill someone. Change your company name etc. go incogn and if she is blind she will never find y out again. Plus she will have more to deal with herself. Yes.

this is sugar boogerz, per google, I dont know who that is. Tranny?Hands look like a guy.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 27K)

Hire a few somlians to "get rid" of her.

>she's not, you shouldn't have been a sleazebag in the first place and you deserve what's coming to ya and I hope she stomps you into the ground
I hope some whore says you raped her and because you post on Jow Forums they actually believe her and throw you in PC.
Seriously hope you get accused of rape.

Repent, issue a public apology - shed a tear while doing so, donate money to women shelters or women in programming.
If you are CEO step down, and make sure the world knows that although you are a scumbag, your business are not in anyway affiliated with your scumbag activities and your actions does not reflect in anyway the work-culture in your business.

so paraguay is the way to go! got it

that chick is fuckin hot. id do terrible shit to her

wow, double 8s advocating grievous body injury, who would have foreseen

A woman? From MY past? I'd like to see one substantiate such a claim in a court of law.

>implying I have an image to ruin and that the general public would give a flying fuck about a nobody like me
rememer, #metoo wasn't just about historic abuse allegations, but also about the "power structure" surrounding it.
It's critical theory in action, it's all about institutionalized oppression and misogyny, systemic abuse committed by people in positions of power and influence.
What was so shocking about #metoo or Savile & Operation Yewtree wasn't just that abuse was happening, but that it was an open secret within the industry which was being concealed by cliques.

>Soo user.. are you sexually active?
>N-no..
>Haha, just kiddin buddy, I know you're not. Here's prescription for Paxil and Xanax.

>Rest easy that there's no possible evidence and no witnesses since I'm not fucking retarded and I'm not fucking retarded

lolol what has that got to do with it? One word from a woman and you're DONE, evidence and facts have nothing to do with it, literally nothing.

>A vindictive woman from your past
>Vindictive
So, she has some legit grievance? In that case, I try to make things right with her (if its money and apology or whatever), but make sure I get a signed holding her liable if she ever smears me in public.

take notes, because she's obviously traumatised long-term, then fap.

If i didnt do whats shes accusing, then i actually do it

I think I'm in such a position right now but as long as I ignore that stupid basic bitch completely which I will she can't do anything and if she does she will just herself. She is delusional thinking she would have any power over me. Wouldn't touch her with a hundred foot pole.

become qt 3.14 trap thus securing my place as the most valuable cum-slut in prison

I unironically had this happen to me, with my exwife. I lawyered up got ready for a fight. She eventually backed down. I don't play around with this kind of shit. If someone wants to play dirty, the gloves are off and I will fucking destroy you.

Probably a crazy border line personnality disorder chick.

Probably mostly threats, not followed by action.

Ghost her.

If she sue you, you won't have any choice, get legal aid. False threats are punished by law. And if she doesn't have her shit together, like most of these BPD chicks, she'll break in the court.

you have to kill her, its the only way

>those disgusting thighs
no

>I arrive to court ready to admit my guild
>Everyone looks at me like I'm a monster
>Judge is about to sentence me too
>"AHEM, before you sentence me dear Judge, I have something to say"
>*I begin to unbuckle my pants in view of everyone*
>*My pants drop, revealing.....*
>"THAT MAN HAS NO PENIS!", the jury gasps.
>*I raise my glass, which my lawyer had prepared me in advance*
>*CLINK CLINK*
>"FUCK WOMEN AND FUCK JEWS"
>Judge: "CASE DISMISSED!"
>"NOT SO FAST! I'M SUING THAT BITCH FOR FALSE ACCUSATIONS! AND I DEMAND THE DEATH PENALTY!"
>*Judge looks at the jury*
>*The jury nods*
>"APPROVED! I SENTENCE YOU TO THE GUILLOTINE FOUL THOT!"
>"EVERYBODY DAB NOW!"
>*Roastie cries*

Attached: dabbie.gif (554x400, 120K)

>my guild
fucking incel gamers

evidence is rape

Laugh in her face because I'm in a union and she cant do jack shit.

OP make sure that her current work know
Imagine working in a place where the women are not segregated

stage her suicide

>my guild

Attached: 1542921427722.png (1264x3672, 495K)

Probably the only smart thing listed on here.

store her nudes using the interplanetary file system

give examples
today im going to fuck and i need ideas

id never let my identity be known in the first place

#greyman

that's the whole point of crypto, literally

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 29K)

Tell her to call me apache

>I'm in a union
>implying union thugs don't bend at the knee to leftists

also btw all you bootlicking incels that say you will counter sue for defamation are faggots and that's not ethical

free speech anything but DIRECT THREATS

THE PUBLIC are the ones stupid enough to believe any accusation and the SOLUTION to the problem lies WITH THE INDIVIDUAL

you guys are just as bad as the false accusers.. using statist violence.. HYPOCRISY is not how you solve a problem.. ie two wrongs dont make a right.. it's the same with bullshit pedo accusation and shit

Attached: 1543801797537.jpg (305x458, 68K)

>cryptofaggot who travels arround the world in poor countries cause my gains are not big enough for shit like norway
i'm untouchable, bitch has bigger chance of success with #memeto trump

>two wrongs dont make a right
>I love taking it up the ass

Kek

>everyone is fucked up
>i guess ill be fucked up to
so the cycle continues

Attached: NEWwwwwwwww.jpg (271x271, 11K)

absolutely based

you didn't get metoo'd though you old faggot, it's a different era

Jokes on you I didn't have much contact with any women in the last 10 years

Attached: 1441951349696.jpg (541x498, 32K)

she seems quite smart

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEjlW--3T_o

Fight fire with fire.

Cry like a bitch in court. Literally sob outloud and much louder than the girl
>WHY IS SHE DOING THIS TO ME
>WAAAAAH

Im surprise more men dont cry to get out of things. i guess its honor or something

Attached: Crying_Rem.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

man, that's a cute trap

Kek

Unless you're a qt trap then it could work but if you're a man you'll just look awkward and pathetic crying in front of the jury and judge

wtf peter