Anyone here have constant stress and anxiety and use drugs?

how do i cope
im starting to worry im becoming an addict
money obviously is an issue, like im at a point where i am thinking about anything to get some capital, anyone have any ideas of skills/ways to make some money online?, I heard copywriting can be good, or publishing an ebook,
but in all honesty my main question is, how do you guys cope with shit?

Attached: yeet.jpg (900x900, 40K)

Hope you're not using benzos/alcohol fren

I just had a panic attack trying to sleep. Felt like I stuck my finger into an outlet.

Attached: 1544255453822.png (683x642, 562K)

What's wrong with droppin quarter bars every now and then

i take 0.25mg of xanax in the morning and 0.25 at night, im tapering now though but yes, i do use benzos
that's not my vice though

What us wrong with Americans?
We Europeans do not take pills for every little inconvenience. Your brainwashed to think you need to cure your "anxiety" with some opiates.
Stop it user, its sad.

im trying please help me

try some alcohol with your benzos

>how do i cope
Stop doing drugs, retard.

No because i am invested in multiple pharmaceutical companies that need drones like you to pay me some nice dividends user.

The best thing I could say to you user is get off the drugs and booze also caffeine as that increases anxiety and stress. I'm in a similar position but we just have to get on with our lives and make them goal orientated. Something to focus on that's greater than the anxiety

When anxiety comes up be with it instead of trying to immediately get away. Feel your breathing and the inside of your body. Don't allow yourself to become trapped in your thoughts. I find going on a walk or taking a shower helps.

You can still take the xanax if you want but maybe this will help you take it less.

Does being addicted to nootropics count?

I'm stressed and smoke weed and black and milds all the time, but that's mostly due to the fact that I live in a majority black area and fucking hate niggers.

My Achille's heel was Benzos and now it's Pregabalin/Gabapentin, it's so much better better than opioids

Sober days are boring and grey without the Pregabalin high which makes me more empathic, social and outgoing...why is it so fucking good man

Attached: x2321.png (2466x1500, 1.1M)

did you forget to take your (((medicine))) today? you are acting like a retard, kek

Give up the weed user :)

Stop doing drugs and pills and start meditating, get enough sleep, exercise 3x per week and eat more healthy. That's basically it.

What a bunch of low-life zoomer faggots. Lay off the drugs & fuck off with your 'muh social anxiety' meme.
Live a productive life, don't lie, cheat or otherwise act like a nigger & you will be fine.

beta blockers saved my life, benzos were no use. Beta blockers and ofc very important behavioural changes like NO chart-staring, NO forums, no chats, etc.

Leave crypto behind.

Weed gives me anxiety but I still smoke it idk why