About to flunk college for the 3rd and final time

>about to flunk college for the 3rd and final time

Wja the fuck do i do? I have so much debt and my life is fucking ruined. I havent even told my parents yet and to top it off I ofund out my dad has stage 4 leukemia last week. seriously considering downing the xanax and whiskey i have and hanging myself.

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

Attached: Schiff Caption Contest.jpg (1012x836, 158K)

Hang the xanax and down yourself

dont do it user. stay strong for your dad because your mom will need someone there for her when he passes.

for the 3rd time?
maybe you should consider a trade, since you’re too dumb for a degree.

Start clean. Go to Trade school my dude.

Welding, Carpentry, something of that nature.

Xanax is nice

Be a man for a change and kill your parents before you take your own life so they won't have to live with you being a dissapointment.

I'm just like you fampai but instead of going to college for the third time, I instead went to trade school. It is much easier and you get to do everything in a practical manner instead of just in theory.

Attached: 1509471121657.jpg (1012x1324, 290K)

I dropped out too.
It feels awful at first, but you get over it.
Lots of people make a living without college.
It's your life.
Just get a job and do your best.
>I havent even told my parents yet
Well if they'd give a shit about that, and you know it, then why don't you think they'd give a shit about
>considering downing the xanax and whiskey i have and hanging myself
They'd rather have you alive.

You aint in Africa. You're not in jail. You've probably got all your limbs still right?
Go join the army/navy/marines/airforce/coastguard or something if you don't want to wagecuck

>flunked out of college twice
>first time was because of depression and I was a dumb 19 year old
>second time I tried studying a trade (maritime transportation) which i hated so it just didn't work
>took a couple years off to work and refocus myself
>went back to school to study something I'm actually passionate about instead of something explicitly "practical" (history) and graduated with a 4.0
>used my degree to apply to all sorts of civil service positions
>got a cushy government job in the attorney general's office
>now they're paying for me to go to law school
feels good

Adderall

Holy shit! Good job user

Attached: BD949773-05F7-4138-8AED-8E2CCF204578.gif (261x200, 2.62M)

Based

Stay alive for your dad, just imagine having cancer and becoming childless before you die, it would make him think he failed.
Then stay alive for your mom, if your dad passes she’ll need someone to support her.
Be strong user

I just failed the second time. Just learn from your mistakes and keep trying. Its time to start creating discipline.

Move slow, clearly think about what you are doing.
I remember the time clearly when I was about to drop out of college because I couldn't take it anymore. Even my friends started telling me that it would probably be better if I drop out and do something else.
I decided against it and managed to complete college even before my friends that told me that I should quit.
user, get your shit together, and finish college. Deep down you know that you can do it, it's just a matter of willpower. Power through it and crush it, it will feel beyond amazing if you do it, trust me.
Quit the Xanax today if you are taking it regularly, this shit will fuck you up. Resort to some safer drugs for the long term and if you need some aid for your studies, give Modafinil a try. This shit saved me from drowning in college. Also, hit the Gym regularly.

Change identity, buy a one way ticket to maine and become a fisherman

where are they hiring

how do you flunk college? are you a drug addict or something

I believe I failed twice. It took me a total of 14 years to end up getting my BS in Computer Science. I had a lot of issues with my attitude about school had a tough time with the Calculus, Physics, and Stat.

Life is hard, work on whats most important first and don't give up. Realize that you're human and have already made lots of mistakes but you also haven't even gotten close to your full potential.

I'm on vacation today wasting time on Jow Forums cause I don't want to do chores around the house.

I keep failing all my classes in the fall semester and getting A's in all classes during the spring semester.
I must be lazy, and then when I get put on academic probation it forces me to try harder.