What’s the smallest market cap coin your hold Jow Forums? mine is mcm

what’s the smallest market cap coin your hold Jow Forums? mine is mcm

Attached: 03C5F760-19BE-4FF9-94AE-DBE33DAE61F2.jpg (960x720, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thirtyk.com/2018/12/10/constellation-labs-crypto/?utm_content=81039936&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&hss_channel=tw-851902232903766016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quantum1net

Bitcoin

Attached: 1516400687186.jpg (3242x3242, 2.15M)

CAPP

Doriancoin. $0 marketcap, unlisted coin. Infinite upside, zero downside. Amazing, really.

Attached: doriancoin 2.png (128x128, 21K)

Doge

DAG

UUU because I'm dumb

Constellation - DAG

X cash

RLX

Attached: 2961.png (200x200, 11K)

Xovbank, probably. I've got a few airdrop tokens and I have no idea what the market caps of those are.

LINK

same here fren we're gonna make it

Blockstream's Vision.

Attached: SaveBitcoin!.jpg (700x400, 255K)

the old classics. the coins near death but who were groundbreaking. NMC, LTC, PPC, VTC, VRC and so on. betting only on the winners won't make you rich.

BCIO

RLC lol
How retarded am I for going all in with all my savings on this dip?

Attached: png-nerva-logo-500x500.png (500x500, 22K)

0xbtc

Just took a 7k$ credit to buy the dip. You're not the only retard my fren

If your low mc coins are above 100k MC, you’re never gonna make it

RLX

BNTY. What do I win?

PWR Coin

HBT, the team just announced it will be listed on HitBTC

Kleros

COVAL

Think it'll survive?

TRTL and COSS. Screen Cap these. Both will 100x+ within 4 months.

Not only a listing, but a partnership based on their eth scaling solution about to deploy to mainnet capable of 15tx/sec/address.

DAG

STRAKS and EBET

MASK.

unironically nerva

RLC

Nerva. It's the most interesting developer coin on the market and generally a good investment. Low barrier to entry for new miners makes it an attractive option and is increasing investment.

It's probably the only new coin that will make it to top 10 in the next six months and come out on top of the nuclear winter bear market that's been dragging on.

I think it's lone developer and underdog status, almost religious community, and the fact that mining on a single CPU is viable are among the reasons why this coin is worth investing in.

It feels like Bitcoin in its early days. When it was more of a fun hobby and technical project versus the pump and dump slut coins we have today.

Attached: Nerva.jpg (646x534, 71K)

About 600 Chancoins
Delisted

Nerva, saronite, suqa all you need

Nerva, suqa

BTC I guess

Attached: 1523395470372.jpg (2412x3532, 1.56M)

HEXX / GXX

ARY

Upfiring (UFR)

RLC, 14m now lol.

WAU Coin, beat everything on Jow Forums and earth

Attached: PSX_20181113_200042.jpg (742x745, 105K)

Found the dumbest investors in the room. Anyone stupid enough to hold DAG deserves to lose everything. Its not physically possible for them to "make it" yet idiots still hold this coin with a certain loss in front of them. I dont get it.

XRP

still holding this peice of shit

Attached: 1-t1dFM4KZkRfpdawpeWcjMg.png (900x700, 72K)

CoffeeCoin COF
that one got me the best return this year

many kilogramms of coffee
so worth it
and even more in the future

Hey faggot, look at their latest article. They liquidated ICO funds at $14M. Go ahead and spread the word so you or anyone else can start that lawsuit if you think they're lying.

thirtyk.com/2018/12/10/constellation-labs-crypto/?utm_content=81039936&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&hss_channel=tw-851902232903766016

Hey Faggot it doesnt say anything about liquidating it says thats what they raised earlier this year. So at what price did they liquidate?

Don't expect a real answer to this question. That team provides information like lawyers with carefully worded statements that make you think it's something it's not. Claiming they "raised $14M" might actually mean that's what the crypto assets were worth at the time of moving them to their foundation. In reality they may not have sold their ETH or BTC until a week ago. No way to know for sure because they have transparency similar to a scamcoin.
Remember all the carefully worded statements about their CEO departure? Can't trust these guys unless that spell it out in exact terms otherwise they are lying as usual.

Bitcoin

Attached: 1544240447301.png (446x435, 70K)

They actually raised over $30M at time of sale, so this can only be inferred to be liquid fiat due to the market crashing. If they simply held they would bankrupt by now, but they're not bankrupt and they're not insolvent. Please bring this article to the attention of whoever you guys are coordinating with. If you have any legal recourse then I just threw you a bone. I'm still holding but I implore you to do whatever you think you are legally entitled to.

WTF are you talking about coordinating? Im not coordinating with anyone about anything. Just stating facts about the project. Are you that crazy guy that thinks anyone critiquing DAG is the same person?

Nice pepe, saved

deepbrainshit

They have a tax of $8.5M tax obligation due on the initial raise. $14-8.5= $5.5M cash IF THEY liquidated. Cost to run that company in San Francisco is $2M per year just the salaries. They have lots of other costs besides salaries. This proves they run out of money fucking fast within 1-2 years maximum.
This is a major risk to investors which is why they all dumped and moved on, chances for success are less than zero. Transparency would prove this point beyond a shadow of a doubt but they will never be transparent. And bagholders don't want to hear the answers that would tank their token price even further. Not only don't expect answers to these questions, expect the community won't even ask. When this is the state of a project, you know it's died and gone to crypto hell.

What do you guys think about Snowblossom?

Disney world coin

Kek, no I'm not that retard, but I do know that there are a group of people that have it out for the team. the daily FUD tracker poster has admitted that himself. I am not versed in ICO regulations so I'll have to take the tax liability part at face value.

Although all that matters, no amount of money can save them. Surviving is not what people invest in, they invest in a profitable token. The biggest point is even if they survive on the meager amount of capital they have left its not enough to sustain them as a running business. They would have to be generating a massive profit within 1-2 years to meet their burn rate. Otherwise the project dies. So based on basic mathematics they have virtually zero chance of success. Unless someone can convince me they will be able to turn a profit within the next 12 months I wont be buying back this token no matter how cheap it gets.

MCM is a scam... $5 a coin... that puts circulating marketcap at sub 1 mil... but the total marketcap is over 200million marketcap.. it's premined.. copy and paste of pascal coin.. anonymous dev will dump as soon as it hits exchange

Mobius, it literally cannot go lower

You and I would both like to know the exact details and financial health of Constellation. Unfortunately the team treats their investors and community like a bunch of scammed idiots pestering them for details they have no incentive to share.
If your investment community was filled with idiots that take inferrences as fact and not only don't ask smart relevant questions but also block anyone from asking.....why the fuck be transparent. Just take their money and laugh, can't blame them. Bad news for the success of the project but great news for the team burning through all that cash.

AURA because you'd be an idiot not to rack up ETH when staking comes out this month.

BiblePay

I like it, got a few thousand I’ll hold for a few years.

Mochi bros unite. I hold some, but I hold some heavy, heavy qrl bags too. I hate that coin so much now.

Even though I think there’s a few red flags with mcm I wouldn’t mind getting a bag, but I can’t mine and there’s no decent otc offers

Got a mining rig for snow, I'll keep my coins

LND lendingblock

RTE and BBN

Been a rough 6 months lol

Hitbtc is scam!

FANS. Marketcap down from $12M to $50k, hodled all the way lol