COSS 1.2 is LIVE! New UI, new engine, new pairs including 13 XRP pairs, new affiliate (referral) program...

COSS 1.2 is LIVE! New UI, new engine, new pairs including 13 XRP pairs, new affiliate (referral) program, everything is running smoothly and looking good!

New signups get a 50 COSS bonus, referrals give 25 CFT (BNB equivalent) to new signup and 50 COSS to the referrer.

Attached: coss2.png (626x416, 18K)

coss.io c regr=KT1QXHGHKH

Referral signup here

We haven't yet determined if the trades being shown on the exchange are real or not.

still no volume on this piece of crap exchange

It has been up now for less than 1 hour. I think there is hope for this project. They did not run away with the money. Good buy in price frens.

It literally just restarted like 30 minutes ago. Volume is coming now that the bots can operate like they do on other exchanges.

I wish i cared

You mean biz was lying when they kept posting that they exit scammed? Amazing

>lying
It's called a reasonable suspicion brainlet.

"""Reasonable"""

Yeah..... about that.... almost always do the opposite of /biz. Here for instance, you have an opportunity to multiply your money faster than anything else in crypto --- and it has a legit project that is in use..

Didn’t they exit scam?

bump, I was under the impression that this was a confirmed exit scam

you niggers told me it was confirmed being a scam wtf

Attached: file.png (2018x1126, 2.42M)

Maybe don't listen to an anonymous board and do your own research? It was clear as day the new engine upgrade took longer than expected and wasn't an exit scam. There was communication about it from the team but you were too busy taking what Jow Forums said at face value.

This. LMAO
Also everyone that holds coss is basically retarded if they don't fud the shit out of it during this opportunity.
t. 1 BTC cosslet

Shiit, hows the volume looking? They were averaging 500k a day before..

No idea because I have a job so I'm actually working now. The exchange just went live so I doubt it'll hit 500k in 2 hours. It's capable of exceeding previous volume now.

around 110k from launch atm

Nice so its tracking a solid increase, looks like the token is already pumping..