How many betcoins do I need for a girl like this frens?

How many betcoins do I need for a girl like this frens?

Attached: SnivelingMeagerArabianhorse-mobile.webm (640x1136, 1.06M)

1000 Jerusalem love coin

Why would you even want a girl like this.

She looks fucking worthless + high maintenance + likely a huge bitch + likely a gold digger

>investing in thots
Get yourself a nice average girl who cooks and cleans, you fucking idiot.

A generic frumpy pig with botox? Maybe 1 BTC

i know how to cook and clean though

Ok then enjoy cooking and cleaning for your thots lol. No wonder you're asking about the price of generic thots.

This is just a young woman with nice, big boobs who isn't fat.

Nice, big boobs on a woman seem like height on a guy. Sucks for those who don't benefit, but for those who do, it's not hard to stay thin and do her hair + makeup + put on a bikini for some photos.

Woman with big boobs aren't *that* rare, OP. You can go on tinder and probably like 10-20% of your matches will have them. The real trick is to become someone who doesn't think that the key to attracting women is to offer them buttcorns. Good luck.

2,000,000 BTC
>No larp

nah. I cook for myself and clean cause I don't like to live in a dumpster.

Zero. What you need is actual money.

Ewww, who pays for dirty spics?

I am sick to fucking death of thot worshipping faggots on Jow Forums desu

how do we purge

Unironically can’t do anything. G00k M00t unironically eternally btfo’d any last resistance.

She cant even fuckin dance, my damn dog is more interesting than this stupid thot. Lol her face show no brain symptoms. I hope she drawn it that fuckin palm beach swimming pool

Christen is indeed, a great specimen. Her best buddy Turner is pretties, because in reality Christen has a kind of round only a bit above average face (but hair and makeup always made), but her body of work is just generally more round and appealing than the thin ones.

Attached: 03.jpg (2667x4000, 799K)

10 Aergo

(You)

Attached: NO_THOTS_really.jpg (480x359, 36K)

Right now, I'd say about 1/3 (I guess she fancies herself "high profile"
In 6-8 months or so, about 2.500

well yeah, next to her almost any other girl looks less pretty. but she is still smoking

pretty generic looking actually...

200,000,000 robux

imagine being such a failed model you can't even find a photographer that is capable of keeping himself out of a reflection

>SnivelingMeagerArabianhorse
this imgur naming style fad has gone too far

is it imgur? I thought that was gify or something.

pretty sure people just make them up at this point for a laff.

at least she made it

Attached: gal.png (212x630, 318K)

Ur children would be gods

>paying for a woman
>paying for a woman with brown skin

kek

She is pretty
I wouldn't care who she is or what she wants.

Just try to bang her as much as I can until she realizes that she can drop dead as far as I am concerned

Fuck you waifu fantasies